Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Dutta-Naku VM : Dheeme Dheeme
dedicated to Hammie!

Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

dheeme dheeme... Daya ...you spoil me, catering to my whims!..I listen to songs, think of you ..throw a challenge your way ,and like always you catch it and produce some thing that converses with the soul..so shall we say pappy,I hunt the song, but you with your tremendous command over Dutta Naku scenes for they are best remembered, their pure eternal love, display without a doubt your forte,in this feild. When I first suggested this song,which originally features as a dance in the orignial film,I was a bit apprehensive about seeing it as a Tasha VM ,as there was nowhere in LTL1 ,that my petite ,simple ,koyal Naku would dance before her Saab, no chance in hell!. But thujhe pata hai mera just flung it your way with the thought ,lets see what the busy bee comes up with,how will she match the beat and lyrics of the song to a Dutta//Naku VM...OOHH what you have delievered is Wicked!  

It was fantastic the scenes you selected,the brush of palms , the reading of unsaid ,unspoken love songs through their eyes!  all of which summarised the lyrics of the song, each scene you chose just flowed ,and I had to hold my breathe as many scenes popped up ,that I hadn't seen since over a year, but what a treat to see them as part of your VM...only you do it the way I like it ...surprises ,treats and pampering...so my dearest Daya ,sharmilee,pappy ,phisti, doughnut ,kit kat!  thanks ever so much for a beautiful VM...yes please by all means continue to dance to my whims ...spoil me! now me searching for new songs for you to exhibit your creativity..   with lots of love and a brush of palms... your affectionately .xxhammie
piya  ore piya!   oye  daya re dayaaa...jus checked this one too...lovely VM.. song lends itself  to  wholly to the lyrics...  oyee its Atif  my country man singing with shreya whom i like too! ..so kurriye was bound to sing along! kush ker diya  one more time...haan tasha scenes tu as ever...were a treat to watch.  well done and thank you xx hammie...  
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Hello friends...hmm so hammie showed me this song a while ago ...and now its a vm on none other then our favorite pair!  Hope you like it...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXSwrVtljXs&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXSwrVtljXs
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God, Daya!
You just get better and better!
That was just simply superb!!!!
Loved it.
thanks for the pm :)
ly
tc
xoxoxo
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome VM Daya!πŸ‘

I have left my comment on YT.πŸ˜‰

Sonee
Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Its beautiful daya, n thanx to hammie as well for the song.
 My fav scene too included in the vm that's the icing...πŸ˜‰
Edited by brvr - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

DARMIYAAN...

oye pappy,phisti,sharmillee...main baton,kya hai tera aur mera darmiyaan..well ...me bhao! you  Baji!.I give you orders and you carry them out!..bola thujhe mujhe pasand hai ye gana Vm bana aur sab ko kush ker!  and you did .chaal ab gimme a high five!
ok now with the formalities...you are the VM queeni for me now! what a fabulous VM ...gana wow Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan... melodious awaaz...well matched the scenes you picked told the story right from the beginning of the VM..the use of voice over is an immediate heart to heart connection with the eternal lovers , your VM illustrates how the story began...the setting,the gradual bonding, the wedding, the rocking of the boat, the effort at severing the bond, the parting that brought the realization,that separation won't do...it's now or never!
Thanks Daya for giving us a taste of their love again,it's like our appetite is insatiable when iit comes to these two! our Mishal/Dutta & Mahi/Naku...I think Daya that it only takes  VMs like yours, and others ,and FFs by our excellent writers, to make us come face to face with the fact that this couple ,pair of lovers continues to occupy a prominent  postion in our lives... Hai!.. what is it between them and us??.. aur kyon pyar khatam nehi hota in dono ke liya?
Hence forth.. thanks again for showing your creativityπŸ‘β­οΈ, impeccable as usual...aaand also thanks for listening to me once again, tera waja se mujhe bhi publicity mil jati hai  phisti!!...hai ke nehi!? ...I,Me,and Myself!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haaa. chaal short cut mein hand shake!...haaa  hammiee..
@ brvr...maine kha jee , Vm mein  aap ka kaunsa  favourite scene hai??   batao jee? hammie thinking? πŸ˜•
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

DARMIYAAN...

@ brvr...maine kha jee , Vm mein  aap ka kaunsa  favourite scene hai??   batao jee? hammie thinking? πŸ˜•

Keep guessg buddyπŸ˜‰, agar sach mein buddy ho toh pata lagaoge, cause ive mentioned on many occasions on many threads this one scene everytime  tugs at my heartstring n  a strange pain, mishal's emoting is so brilliant n powerful it was proof enuf of his acting abilities, n he didnt need any dialogue, no drama just those beautiful eyes n lips n body language, oh! i can go onnn..."too good" πŸ‘πŸΌ   
Thank u daya!
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi daya

Amazing vm 😊
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello LTLians, I have a new VM...
has been a long time since i did one on Dutta-Naku
So thought I'd try one..
I dedicate this to Warda ...my new dazzler on the block πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy friends ...do let me know what you thought :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnXlUTDkMno&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by daya0628 - 11 years ago