Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: monigod

-EDITED- HELLO HELLO CANDY ! πŸ˜› now i have permission to call u that πŸ˜‰

And it takes my breath away...what more can I say
LMAO...that actually rhimes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol u're right it rhymes** and haha no need to say more ...
Mishal does take everyones breath away 😳
This VM is setting off the smoke alarm in my house...πŸ˜‰
lmao shall i come over and stop it ...
ur parents are probably like what is dhayani doing to u
making u drool over guys like that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then if thatz not enough am making ur smoke alarm go off! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I mean if looks could kill...I'd be dead right nowπŸ˜›
if thats  what happens from watching how about the maker...me a ghost...i have already died πŸ˜†
Thank you Daya ...this song suits Mishal so perfectly πŸ˜Š And Thanx Azy for the request, without which Daya would've never made this ...and we wouldn't get the chance to drool over our super-hot Dutta
you are right if azy did not req i would not have made this VM at all LOL ...now me gonna respond to the comment on the extended version right below ...lol this is complicated πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: monigod

I'm speechless πŸ˜• lol omg monica u at loss for words ...haha u of all people ...all because of mishal πŸ˜† lol he has made u dumb literally πŸ˜›

I really don't know what to say right now...πŸ˜†
i can see that ...that is why you are telling me u have nothing to say...and u noe what i have nothing to say to this comment either so i started talking about not having anything to say...now imagine me actually saying this to u ...u noe u can...i totally talk like this in person πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daya ...that was fabulous...the lyrics and the clips went together so...NaturallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thank you thank you ...it did go sooo Naturally 😳

it's like this song was made for MR πŸ˜‰
it is like it was written about him

Your VM just made me realize just how much I miss seeing him πŸ˜­
join the club i think every1's comments say that...this vm made every1 say that πŸ˜†

The best part was that you captured literally every expression that he gave as Dutta πŸ˜‰best part for .you ...do you know how annoyed with that program i was trying to find expressions...crop them ...transition properly omg i am getting tired thinking about it πŸ˜†

My fav part was between 0:30-0:45...the first time when she says "It takes my breath away" and he's drumming his fingers on the jeep...that was brilliant...πŸ˜›
lmao i liked that too...hehe so i stuck it in their ...it didnt go that well with music but words matched so i snuck it it πŸ˜†

Will watch it till I fall asleep tonight πŸ˜† So that I can have some sweet dreams πŸ˜› Loved it β€οΈ
lmao yeah yeah sweet dreams...MR all the way πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainurubal

oh oh very good and rocking vm

that means now my requestπŸ€—

Originally posted by: rainurubal

awsem vm diiπŸ‘

loved it

so naturally...

chotiii haha thanks

glad u loved it

haha yes urs is the one am working on but to be honest ...have been a bit lazy ...so i have it on pause...u noe i just want it  to be good ...so i am taking my time...so dont be surprised if it takes a while πŸ˜†

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

oooh DAYA  kya vm off !  offf! thanks hammie πŸ˜³

ohhh misss Mishal so much! yup so do i ...and making this vm ...boy I was a sad girl drooling over the hotness of the man whose diff expressions kill !πŸ˜† daya what shots what expressions  gosh what have we lost!! word...i noe he is one of a kind... mishal never to be forgotton!NEVER πŸ˜ƒ always will remain in our dreams na ...and thoughts πŸ˜³

he is sooo unbelievably  raw and ripe yet ready to be bitten into mouthwateringly!!!ok i couldnt have said it any better myself... well said πŸ‘πŸ˜†

makes me sad what we are missing, gosh the expressions no where in the shots are they the same...that is his uniqueness he can do any expression and convey the mood sooo clearly they all tell a different story...thats what is our Mishal/Dutta ! I always fancied the lion side of him more than the gadha...! lion side of him is just HOT hehe how can u not fancy that side of him πŸ˜›
thankyou   sweet heart for the VM xxx hammie's heart is going  At 100mph!
no thank you for commenting...love reading them...haha as was mine making it
I needed to remind myself to breathe πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

kya boloon mein daya 😭  πŸ‘    at loss of words it totally understandable πŸ˜†...all those countless expressions do come to Mishal natrually itz like this song was written for him lol   that's the thing!  he was an actor ,but his acting was so within his character that we never knew when we forgot the difference between real an unreal! True say yaar...completely agree he lived the character as if it were truly him...that he even managed to confuse us πŸ˜†

Thanks for the pm I , needed it otherwise It would have been over looked... no problem :) i figured i would pm those who saw the first one...heheh and loved it  ...😳yes brilliantly edited.thank you thank you 😳😳..the last bit his looks oh do take my breath away..oh yes the ending thoses shots i had my jaws dropped ...eyes fixed on his every facial feature LOL ...i was drowning in him doin this vm seriously . gosh what a lucky man Mishal is to have sooo many souls pining for his acting and looks!i know...if only he came to see how much these fans miss him May God bless him for bringing happiness to countless.amen to that :).. xxx thankyou Daya for doing your expert bit of giving happiness to Forum Friends❀️... no problem...if i can bring a smile to a sad face am more than happy to do it :) thanks you sooo much for the wonderful words  with much love hammie

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Dhayani...a really "hot" VM on Dutta πŸ˜‰! The song suits his persona perfectly! Very well done, keep it up πŸ‘!

aparna thanks for comments...haha yes if MR is in it ...it has to be hot na ...we cant have it any other way... thanks again πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: starrry13

Hey Dhayani!!!😊 Firstly am really v.v.sorry for being so late to ur thread.I didnt get time to visit the forum.Watched ur vms loved MR vm a lo😳t.Though both vms are beautifully made, but MR vm is sooo😍Great job!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ will be back soon with my vm requests.πŸ˜‰

Starryyy hi...omg been soo long *big hugs* hope u are well hun...
aww thanks ...am glad u like the VMs and of course MR's VM if he is in it every1 must like na ...
hehe requests? lol sure why not...altho i was planning on stopping my VM making on TaSha ...i was making my last VM which has just turned into second last...lol and I guess if u too ...it will be third last πŸ˜†

come around soon ...has been quite a while ..
Iridescence1 thumbnail
so am here to comment on both ur comments LOL here we go ;)

Originally posted by: prncz

That is an awesome VM Daya ,,.. truly enjoyed MR naturallythank you 😳

wht a wonderful gift for Azy ,, starting with her DP and ending with her DP πŸ˜†
 lol yup MR all the way...
cant tel you how much i loved it ...
seems that everyone is at loss for words after watching him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no need to explain why 😳
have watched it so many times 😍
hehe now now dont forgot about jiju ha

@hammie  fully agree with you ..my heart rate also went 100 mph 😳

Thansk for sharingno problemo πŸ˜‰
Raj

Originally posted by: prncz

RπŸ˜ƒ Edited yes and I am all happy to see this 'editied' word πŸ˜†

Awesome Daya , Thanks ,, for compeleting the VM ,,azy will be all dancing like mad,,,.me too ,,
haha yes i only completed it as u and azy were literally begging me in ccc πŸ˜† and u guys were literally begging lol

1 can never get enf of MR such mein and MR and dutta was a deadly combination
i noe ...u can watch that face for eternity na 😳

too explosive .. no wonder all of us are still waitign to hear sme news abt him ,
hopefully he will be back on screen soon ...i hope soo at least
cme day in and out to hear abt him, to dicuss abt him
to tell him we all love you and are with you
of course...if only he could see how much we LOVE him
i mean some talk about running with  him wen they are already married...*loooks at viji...azy...raj * πŸ˜†
Raj thanks for commenting πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Dear DayaπŸ€— Hi Suhana !!! πŸ€—

Omg what a wonderful Vm indeed and a beautiful gift to AzyπŸ˜‰...πŸ€—
thank you thank you *takes bow* πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Starting with DSP and ended with DSP😍Loved it core β€οΈ...
Mishal Raheja na...you have to love it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Definetly going in my favsπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘  aww thank u ...am glad u liked it soo much and i left a comment on YT as well hehe yup i saw thanks for that too 😳...U rocked this Vm lol thanks again me have nothing else to sayπŸ˜³πŸ˜† ..."sigh miss him so much πŸ˜­...oh here we go...YES i MISS him SOOO much tooo Can"t wait to see him back on screen ...am just waiting for that day...
well hoping to see more πŸ˜...keep it up ...
yes now i have two more to do ...and then am done πŸ˜ƒ
Love and hugs love you tons * big hugs* ...thanks for ur comments truly love them
suhanaπŸ€—

@i agree with hammie and raj ...my heart is racing to😍

hehe and me here am ready to have a heart attack making these VMs πŸ˜†

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

Dayyyaaa ! Kiraaannn ! lol we talked on FB already but lets do it again LOL ...lets talk about what this man does to you ...πŸ˜†

i want to curse you so bad :P
arrey he has such negative influence on u ...ur cursing me πŸ˜›

you have just make me gagaaa over him !
i have not done anything...itz all him !πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i am feeling likea khatia admi ,

my teetsh out :P
eyes fixed on him and my mind is wandering all the wrong intentions :P

you are correct u have kept this post very underrated πŸ˜† wrong intentions eh ...hmmm

omg Daya ,
omg kiran ...what? lol

im breathless ,
same here

im feeling pagal
yup mee tooo

i want to die :P
hun thats already happened to me...making this vm ufff πŸ˜†

it was sheer pleasure and ys it does come to him nturally :P
right...that song was written for him 😳lol

omg Daya
hmmm

im so dead :)
joining me i see πŸ˜†

i so want to *** my Dutta !
😲 u want to WHat LOL ...yes this is post is soo underrated lol...my dear kiran thank u for keeping it like that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😲
oh shit i want MISHAL RAHAEJAAA :(
doesnt everyone 😳

i so want him
hmmm send hitman to find him for u πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
dayaaa this is driving me crazyyy :P
yup i know...our FB convo said it all ..hope u had the bestest ...
underrated dreams last night πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
thanks for commenting kiran...am glad u loved it...to point u have lost sanity πŸ˜†

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

RES

N so sorry for coming here late :(
Will check it 1st thing go on my PC:)

My PC...!!!! I wants to kill some one now! errr 

Edited-

OMG'.. Daya''!!!! U did a full song'..πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Congartulations'..!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

LMAO that is something to recognize...i never do long songs...and i did only for request 😳

Thank u thank u sooo much!!😳 *muwwwahhh*!!!!πŸ€—

hehe anything for you 😳

I don't know how to thank u '.. good no need to πŸ˜› me sooo speechless haha MR is causing everyone to lose words voice...sanity everything LOL and cant say more too cos my mind and head is full of MR right now!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› i dont blame u ...mine also filled with him and only him πŸ˜†

Oh I miss HIM sooo much '.

oh me too😭 sooo much ...and making this VM i was so drowned in him πŸ˜†

This he is  tooo hot to handle'.☺️.

word...😳

Kiki u r so right, only a fan wont do..πŸ˜• I will have to jet off to Antarctica to get this heat off!!πŸ˜› lol i guess the AC she suggested did not work either...ok no prob chalo ...i will accompany u 😳Well if I go with MR of course then Maldives will be drown the next day'☺️☺️LOLπŸ˜† haila ...jiju jiju where are you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The scenes r sooo good n I love that phone throwing scene tooo'😳 hayeee hayeee omg when i saw it i was like i need to stick it in this video somewhere...uff he was looking so dashin and hot in that ☺️

Wish u had put some rain scene tooo '☺️☺️[these days its all over my head'πŸ˜›]rain scenes was there any with him?? lol i dunno

Smoke would have come inspite of wet whether'.πŸ˜›

lmao true say...haha fire burning passed the water LOL no water can put out this fire ehh

But I loveee this n defo this is too gona go on to my BB!!!πŸ˜‰

haye haye i can already see jiju gettin jealous and calling u more pagal lol

Now this song is 24/7 on my head, obviously with all the scenes too on my head!! ☺️

aww of course he is always in our heads na...day and night

"u takes my breeeathhh awaaayyy''''.!!!☺️☺️'

Everything comes Naturally!! How true na'.😍

No doubt this song is just suits MR to the T!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Me going to go pagal today'. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†oh how i can so imagine jiju calling u that now πŸ˜†

Ohhh''.. what have u done to me Daya''''πŸ˜†.[but I'm lovin it'πŸ˜‰] kya re...u  asked ...i did ...and now MR having this affect on u πŸ˜†

i hope u will come up with another HOT VM with MR[Dutta] only..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
yeah i dont think so...am just gonna finish off the last two and am done for a while :P
Thank u sooo much  for the full versionπŸ€—
no prob my sweet loving azy ...this much i can do na
now me gonna watch this for the whole day...☺️☺️☺️

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

oooh dayaaa... dutaaa ...me dead again...😳

simply loved the VM...and seeing so much of D just blew my mind and am now truly BREATHLESS☺️...LOVELY JOB CHAMPπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ
big hug to u and azy for making this happenπŸ€—

oohhh my spark...vijiii πŸ€— come come...been waiting for u 😳 hehe ...aww glad u loved the VM...of course Mishal was in it na ...hhaha leaving everyone speechless...over the edge...breathless...lmao...that is wat he does... yes yes...azy and raj na begging me shamelessly at ccc ...πŸ˜†i swear they would've fallen at my feet if i stood before them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Wow Azy is one lucky girl & so are we allπŸ˜‰. Pooja πŸ€— hiπŸ˜ƒ

A very classy VM & have to agree with all u girls,its damn hot here☺️
haha thanks...yes everyone is to much affected by this VM as i can see πŸ˜† turning red...day dreaming...losing touch with world...in MR land LOL
Loved all the clips of DSP😎
I have only one thing to say - MR for u Dutta -the character COMES NATURALLY & u TAKE ALL
IF -GIRLS BREATH AWAY😳 well said...itz sooo true πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thanks a lot DayaπŸ˜‰ a real treat.😊
no prob :) glad u liked it

Originally posted by: preety_219

Amazing,mind-blowing,hotttπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ lol MR reloaded haha thanks 

Feel like singing this for Dutta - sing sing...lovely lines 😳
TERE CHEHRE SE NAZAR NAHI HATATI NAZAREIN HUM KYA DEKHE😍

Great job DayaπŸ‘,a real treat for me on sunday afternoon.
aww am glad u liked the treat πŸ˜‰ thanks for commenting 😊 see how i ended with ur DP πŸ˜› i actually thought of u when i was placing that scene 😳