Daya's VM Center: MR VM *new* || Pg. 68 (Aug.18) - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Dhayani!!! 😊superb vm yaar!👏⭐️ agree with everything kiran has posted😊.This one is surely one of ur best vms👍🏼.Waiting for ur next.😳
awesome vm dear
lovely song
thanks for pm
what a vm Dhayani ! tiz is definitely ur best vm... jus lved it
Daya...!!!
superb...!!!👏👏
loved all the tasha scenes u have selected n the song too so up to the mark with the scenes!!!😳
loved it !!!!
now next mine and me waiting for my one!!!😛😆

Hey dhayani😛

Tu jahan- its a beautiful VM dear...scene selection is very nice n very gud work👏 Great VM Dhayani👏...Loved it😳
my god the new vm is so beatufulll
oooh hammmizing,  oh memories of them two, all the clips were absolutely spot on, so many different emotions,expressions that are exclusive to Dutta and Nakku~ you brought them up again in this moving VM, friend ... wonderful daya! saved in my favorites i'll watch it again before going to bed ,maybe he comes in my dreamsx hamlet
lovely VMs Dhayani...👏...especially tu jahan...btw, did u use the original version of tu jahan, cuz the male voice sounds a bit different or is it time to buy another pair of earphones again..😆
Omg dhayani i never knew u made vms *sory dont throw shoes* but wow i was missing soo much! Beautiful work dear :D BRILLIANT :) and hey yeh kya ho raha tha u and kirran competing to get first place in my ff lol i feel soo humbled that u all luv my work that much :)
Hey Dear Dhayani🤗

Finally iam here 😉,,,,sowieee iam late 😳

Dhadke jiya...First of all lovely song...i have heard the slow version of it ...But i also loved the remix as well😉...loved all the scenes u picked 👍🏼it really went well with the pace ...just awesome ...
thanx for making such a beautiful vm on tasha🤗

MR Vm...Omg Daya u took my breath away with this one 😍seriously couldn"t take my eyes off ...now that iam seeing it again...miss him so much😭...u did a mindlowing job...loved it ...😉...
u rock yaar 👏

Tasha SR vm...Wow really sweet and cute 😍Much awaited SR of the year 😉😆...But loved it ...Tasha sets screen on fire 😍..."sigh miss them "...But its Great to see them again with wonderful Vms ...loved it 🤗

Salaam Aaya...Omg this Vm is truly a masterpiece ...loved it ❤️i have no words to express...loved the song and the way u created there LS from beginning ...just too good yaar ...really very awesome ...i enjoyed it alot ...👏added to my favs ...thanx yaar🤗

Tu jahan,,,Once again Really awesome iam running out of words yaar 😳...such a beautiful Vm with beautiful song ..loved it ...

Thanx alot Daya for making and sharing all the lovely and beautiful Vms on tasha ...loved them all ...thanx for all the PMs...U rock with Vms ...Keep making and entertaining us👏👍🏼...keep up the good work ...

Loads of love and hugs
suhana🤗

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago