The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster An Understanding check96 (Page 80)

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I'm honestly okay if they skip the next two episode and show us the season finale directly. I'm so bloody excited for the finale, especially the photo yesterday , the episode today and the rumour of DE Kiss. I cannot wait 3 weeks for it.
On the other note, saw the episode . We need to really move over Elena always choosing Stefan over Damon or how great SE are and blah blah. Seriously we get the idea. Thats what we have been seeing for past 2 season .Move over . Show us some progress in this domain .I wasnt too fond of Elena too. SHe seriously tries to bait Damon especially with Stefan , her expressions are always like "Stefan is my boyfriend Damon and you can never be" especially after she knows that damon likes her.She could be a little nice.
Sorry for my blabbering I'm irritated with Stefan-Elena. But I loved Elijah and his love for Kat...Aww cute!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Barbie3143friends_rockRaee_SalvatoreAnnaJaay

friends_rock IF-Sizzlerz
friends_rock
friends_rock

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
No comments on the so called "epic" couple.

Damon-i dint like they way he treated andie at the end but then he dint kill her which shows improvement.he felt really guilty, that is why he got down and asked her to leave.  i loved how he said " you all can go to hell"  ( i literary did YOU GO DAMON)to Elijah elena and stefan. he was mad.i mean he saves elena's life everytime and there we have her boyfriend who rubs its on his face that he is the one that elena chose and what was with that asskissing? :S ugh!
I adored Elijah and Katherine in flashback. i think he really liked her because she reminded him for the origanl petrova( who i guess he was in love with).even though she kinda betrayed him (but who wouldnt she wanted to save her life)and katherine drunk and dancing was hilarious!. i just have one word for elijah - hes AWESOME. though i dont trust him fully. he NEVER said that the witch life would be saved but elena told the salvatore brothers that it can be which was weird!
Klaus-  hmm he really dint creep me out as it was said. like he is baddest of all.. hmm lets wait for next week episode! also when Kalric compelled katherine ( after damon gave her vervain). i dont think she was..she was just pretending.( i was so happ :D lol)

overall the episode was good but i couldnt stand stefan. i really disliked  him.and what he said to damon after whatever he has done to save HIS girlfriend! if it wasnt for damon, elena would have been dead long time back! the so called epic couple could atleast have done is APPRICIATE but na!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QuirkyAnnaJaay

lavienrose IF-Stunnerz
lavienrose
lavienrose

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
NEXT WEEK'S PROMO!!!!  Where do I begin?!?! I need that episode nao!  *grabby hands*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shockalot

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Unwound just like to reiterate is that no one could be close enough to filming to actuallly see the kiss being shot. No one meaning the extras. No one who is close enough would leak it. Because they would loose their Jobs. I would also like to say please please don't get your hopes up. :). I'm excited about the nextthree. ESPEcially TYLER.

friends_rockRaee_Salvatore

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i havnt got hopes up 4 the kiss..the way elena is actin i veryy much doubt it..sorry buh after watchin ydays epi i really couldnt stand of of them..meanin SE!.x

i found them highly irritatin nd ungrateful..again my love 4 damon has increased even more!.x

lookin forward 2 klaus nd damons interaction..nd tyler's comeback!.x

the "i dont want to lose you" scene luks nice..wishh elena would say somethin nice back 2 damon..buh i doubt its always one sided!.x

poor damon..again when will the guy deserv a break nd some love? x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainshockalotfriends_rock

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I'M SO GLAD TYLER IS BACK!!! I wish i could go fan-girly right now hahaha him and Caro! *sigh*

friends_rockAnnaJaay

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yeh im happy tyler is back..i do adore him nd caro..jus as long as he doesnt mess with damon or hurt him!.x

TimenTIMEagainshockalot

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Tyler and Damon should team up, yes they should! :) I'd be happy haha

TimenTIMEagainAnnaJaay

Go to top