The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster An Understanding check96 (Page 52)

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i read tht damon will hav a heart broken scene again..y does this guy hav 2 suffer so much? give him a break..i jus hope its worth it..im sick of damon bein broken all the time..its about time he gets some love 

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I think that we should all try to be positive. :) And yes, the scene at the end is better than the dance, at least in my opinion. :)
BTW- we're doing a giveaway on twitter, after the EST viewing of vampire diaries which is around 9:00 eastern standard time, if you go to my twitter then you can just answer the trivia and hopefully win!
Here. is my twitter. :)
http://twitter.com/#!/Damon_Elena
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
SPOILER DISCUSSION

Um...that wasn't as great as i had hoped it would be....Stefan was there...if anything, Damon stole the episode for me

And there was so much Damon-Bonnie...*sigh* :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friends_rockAnnaJaay

friends_rock IF-Sizzlerz
friends_rock
friends_rock

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Um...that wasn't as great as i had hoped it would be....Stefan was there...if anything, Damon stole the episode for me

it wasnt THAT great as they were making it..i dont mind DB scenes but what the hell were the reviews?"your gona throw stuff at ur tv" i dint feel like that at allConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shockalot

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
im sorry i lykd nothin about tdays epi..it was so disappointin tbh..only loved damon he rocked as usual nd agree with him hes the only one with the plans nd brains..nd is ther truly 2 save elena..nd i did love his last line..if i hav 2 choose between you nd witchyy it will always be you..awww

buh other than tht..im disappointed..neverr goin 2 beliv in these spoilers..seriouslyy!.x

friends_rock

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

SPOILER DISCUSSION

im neverr goin 2 hav high hopes everrrrr..even readin spoilers etc..the DE dance was cute..nd the last scene was awwww..i will always choose you..D to E!.x

DB arghhh 2 much of them..buh they didnt bother me..damon has made it clear..if he has 2 choose it will ALWAYS be elena..
friends_rock IF-Sizzlerz
friends_rock
friends_rock

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
even in the last scene..it was Damon who said it to E.... "i will choose you" and he gets " good night damon" made me ROFL!!

haha if i dont get atleast A hint of DE at the end of this season..i am not coming back to watch this show

AnnaJaay

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friends_rock

even in the last scene..it was Damon who said it to E.... "i will choose you" and he gets " good night damon" made me ROFL!!

haha if i dont get atleast A hint of DE at the end of this season..i am not coming back to watch this show

ikr..buh atleast she knows how much things he will go through 2 save her..he'l do anythin..love damon

nd agree they better pick up..buh you kno wat..epi 20 hav SE goin 4 another romantic get away..i hav no hopes nope nothin

Go to top