The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster An Understanding check96 (Page 120)

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

@Miiss_Universee, exactly! Damon/Stefan help each other out even when they are not in good terms with each other. Damon does so much for Stefan, and vice versa! I love their relationship. <3

Ah, I adore Candice! It was her birthday yesterday, I believe? Go Team DE! <3

im no team stefan buh im team salvatore when it comes 2 the bromance..nd agree damon has saved stefan life so many times even when they wernt in gd terms..so in a way stefan owed him one LOLL..buh no matter wat..they will always love each other nd save each others ASS

@candice..yeh it was her bday ydayy..bless her i totally adore her..nd yayy shes team DE nd damon!.x

Edited by Miiss_Universee - 14 May 2011 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Aditi, oh a lot of smart things can be done. If Damon had saved Stefan, he wouldn't have got into Klaus's trap! Wink

Like i said to each their own, im team Damon Salvatore, never been fond of Stefan and never will be LOL Even if people term him as the so-called Hero of the episode!

Also if you dont like my opinion, please dont bother writing back to me, coz i'd rather stick to my opinions which according to me is right. I dont mean to be rude. But i wouldn't go around and preach to anybody if i don't agree with them :)

@Amzz, aww See even Candice has got her facts right Wink I love her, she's so cutee :)

Edited by .Yamini. - 14 May 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainAnnaJaayragzz.

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Amzz, aww See even Candice has got her facts right Wink I love her, she's so cutee :)

ano candice is so cute..ther was an int once wher all the cast wer asked "team damon or team stefan?" they all said team damon includin paul himself..buh candice was the cutest she was lyk "it has to be my damon"

nd now shes team DE 2 cute!.x

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Yams, I'm not preaching to you. I am having a discussion with you. And see, I don't think Damon would have been "smarter." I don't think so, because I don't know if he would have been smarter. Who knows? Damon would have gone to save Stefan no matter what as well. And if he fell into Klaus' trap too, no one would have called him "useless or sissy." He would have been seen as brave, it's the same with Stefan. Stefan didn't have time to think of a plan. All that was in his mind in that moment was to save his brother. I don't think his courage and bravery has anything to do with how smart he is. Just because he didn't have time to devise a better plan doesn't make him a sissy. He still did a lot for his brother, and Damon would do the same. What was he to do? Refuse to drink the human blood? Refuse to kill the girl? He just didn't want to risk it. It's hard to escape Klaus' wrath. I just don't think Stefan should be insulted like that. He did do a lot for his brother, doesn't matter if his plan was smart or not. The two brothers shouldn't be compared. They're both awesome in their own ways. That's all.

Edited by HotMess - 14 May 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friends_rockrelentless.

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Breaking the tensionnn

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-AnnaJaayrelentless.ragzz.

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Yay Candice! Team DE and hopefully she's team TC <3.. On a totally random note I love her hair!

On the other hand, Why are we debating what happened, not happened and should have happened? Aren't you all happy with what happened? I for one am damn excited to see Badass Stefan (PW is amazing as bad Stefan, always been my favourite) and a season of DE! :D
Season 3 will be fun!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

friends_rockpatakhaguddirelentless.

friends_rock IF-Sizzlerz
friends_rock
friends_rock

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I agree i may not like GOOD stefan but i love BAD stefan..i am so happy for paul that FINALLY his character has  got a good storyline and then ofcourse there is DE.Heart
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
can I join in here???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakhaguddi

Go to top