The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster An Understanding check96 (Page 119)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Yams! totally well said Approve couldn't agree with you more :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Guys- Remember no Stefan 'bashing'. Not saying there is any going on, but just a reminder.

-Doppelganger-

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

relentless.

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Apart from the DE scenes, its nice how Stefan Salvatore sacrificed for Damon, he paid a HUGE price indeed. 

But he never thinks smart, when he already knew that Klaus is the cure for Damon's bite, then why on earth was he not prepared for the forthcoming disaster. Ermm Stefan's character is really sissy, i dont really understand him Confused He could have done much better, but like i said, his character is so weak and useless LOL

But yeah as a Damon/DE fan, im just so happy that Damon got saved. He indeed is the TVD star, without him TVD would be nothing Wink And of course the EPIC Damon Elena kiss was the cherry on the cake Big smile

I actually love Stefan. He sacrificed himself for Damon so I don't think he's sissy or useless at all. If he hadn't gone to Klaus, Damon wouldn't have been saved at all. Who else would dare to go to Klaus for help? Especially after how Stefan and his friends almost got him killed? I found him to be really brave, tbh. And how would he prepare himself? He didn't have any time to prepare himself. His brother was dying, and he knew that he had to go to Klaus for help. He'd do anything to save him, and I absolutely admire him for loving his brother so much. I don't think if he "prepared" himself, Klaus would help him in the first place. It feels like Klaus can sense anything. He even knew Katherine was on vervain. Stefan was the hero of the episode, tbh. And I am going to love his "other side" next season! :)  TVD would be nothing without Damon/Elena/Stefan. <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalKash-Doppelganger-patakhaguddiAnnaJaay-Pooja-friends_rockrelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thats your opinion Aditi, and i respect it. I also liked how Stefan sacrificed for his brother, but according to me he could have been smarter Wink

To each their own, i suppose :)

Edited by .Yamini. - 14 May 2011 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-AnnaJaayragzz.

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
well both brothers love each other loads..even damon would of done the same if it was 4 stefan..in s1 damon fought with 20 vampires or somethin jus 2 save stefan..yet he hated him then..no matter wat the brothers love each other loads!.x

anyway i think its jus an excuse 2 explore stefan bad side..nd move on DE 4 the next season..im sure damon is gnah kill klaus when he finds out wat hes done with stefan or shall i say turned stefan into..

relentless.

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
"I don't know, the billboards where all three of them are together is pretty sexy [laughs]. EVERYONE'S ON TEAM DELENA RIGHT NOW, but I think it's just going to keep going back and forth. Neither one if a perfect relationship. I'M GOING TO GO WITH TEAM DELENA. You always want what you can't have and that one's definitely complicated. Makes for a good watch." - Candice Accola

awww shes so team DE..nd shes even team damon 2..love candice!.x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalKashfriends_rockpatakhaguddiragzz.relentless.safeplacetoland

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@Yams, but how would he be smart though? I don't think smartness is correlated with "sissy-ness." Smart or not, he was still brave enough to go to Klaus. I applaud him for that.

@Miiss_Universee, exactly! Damon/Stefan help each other out even when they are not in good terms with each other. Damon does so much for Stefan, and vice versa! I love their relationship. <3

Ah, I adore Candice! It was her birthday yesterday, I believe? Go Team DE! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-AnnaJaay

Go to top