relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Once i get HQ caps, i will be making Sigs on DE soon 😳
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miiss_Universee

agree..it was an okayy epi could of been better..it was predictable 2 owell still damon stole the show 4 sure nd the last DE scene was awwwww..nd the DE dance was cute 2..overall okay epi!.x

nd it was elena..katherine is stuck in klaus trap LOLL..nd plus she needs 2 be invited in the salvatores house..i was elena with damon nd elijah when pullin the dagger out

Omg soooo true, Damon just stole the show. Especially when Elena slapped him, and his facial expressions didn't change, but you could feel the hurt oozing through him. And I just love how composed it was, and sooo true, At the end of the day, his the one keeping Elena alive.

The Last scene 😍 No comments, i was teary. I love how they don't need to be romantic or sensual to each other, because there's that chemistry there that's just soo pulling.

Oh thank god it was Elena, but why did she pull the dagger out?
-Cherry- thumbnail
Eeeeeeeks Yamz can't wait yaar, hayeeee the episode was rocking and DE were SUPERB

^^ I can't stop staring at my sig box < i love how Elena first stares at Damon's eyes and then her eyes sunk downwards. Hmm to his lips? πŸ€ͺ
relentless. thumbnail
Yeah man i LOVE the way her eyes immediately go on his lips ☺️
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Omg soooo true, Damon just stole the show. Especially when Elena slapped him, and his facial expressions didn't change, but you could feel the hurt oozing through him. And I just love how composed it was, and sooo true, At the end of the day, his the one keeping Elena alive.

The Last scene 😍 No comments, i was teary. I love how they don't need to be romantic or sensual to each other, because there's that chemistry there that's just soo pulling.

Oh thank god it was Elena, but why did she pull the dagger out?

each epi i love damon more nd more..hes jus lushhhhh..i want a damon in my life..haha! buh awww agree at the end of the day its damon whos keepin elena alive takin the hard decisions..no matter he will do anythin in his power 2 keep her save even if it means she hates him 4 it..awwww hes such an sweetheart!.x

though i wishh they stop givin him an hard time nd appreciate wat hes doin..he neverr gets anythin in return:( makes me want 2 hug him *hugz damon* LOLL

i think she did it so bonnie or anyone else doesnt  hav 2 sacrifice 4 her..
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Yeah man i LOVE the way her eyes immediately go on his lips ☺️

Ohey hoyeeeeeeee
I wouldn't blame her, if i was there i would be continuously staring at his lips πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ LOL.

And don't forget this, she totally checked out his bed!πŸ˜†

relentless. thumbnail
I would stare at his eyes most importantly..His eyes are so intense 😍
relentless. thumbnail