Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I want Elena to b/come a vampire to remember the 2x08 moments :)
Mannu- Really!!? Thats awesome. Make sure sure to tweet me when she does/post it here.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
..OOoo Klaus! I want him to enter soon too. !! It'll be amazing. =]

AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jaan730

I want Elena to b/come a vampire to remember the 2x08 moments :)
Mannu- Really!!? Thats awesome. Make sure sure to tweet me when she does/post it here.

i want elena 2 remember the 2x8 2..buh her turnin sounds so soon..i wish she comes 2 kno about tht without turnin lyk klaus messin with her head nd she remembers or somethin..
Angel-Jot thumbnail
You know..the whole..Klaus messing with Elena's head reminds me of the books. Shadow Souls..to be exact. How the foxes messed with Damon's head?

Hopefully..someone knows what i'm talking about here. ROFL
AnnaJaay thumbnail

they all went out 2 dinner tday/yday LOLL!.x
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

You know..the whole..Klaus messing with Elena's head reminds me of the books. Shadow Souls..to be exact. How the foxes messed with Damon's head?

Hopefully..someone knows what i'm talking about here. ROFL

wasnt tht in the 'night falls'..anyway yeh i kno wher you comin frm..i mean i doubt they will turn elena yet..so im hopin somethin happens nd elena remembers damons confession!.x
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Oh yes. Nightfalls. Right. Woops.

But yup. I know they won't which kinda sucks. And i'm really worried about what Katherine and Isobel are up to. :|
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Ohh Well I know Klaus is coming in the April 20th-ish episodes....perhaps another familiar face as well.
I don't read the books but I think that Klaus could probably make her remember everything which she'll been compelled to forget...is there anything else besides the 2x08 scene?
But yeah I agree. Way to early for her to turn. Perhaps end of third season...
Personally I think that when she turns, thats when the Damon/Elena 'love' track will start...i dunno why.
AnnaJaay thumbnail
yeh..well i think isobel wants the salvatores dead..nd kat obviously wouldnt want stef dead..they prob jus usin each other..buh still i want 2 kno wat they up2..i jus hope they leav damon alone..i cnt see the guy in pain anymore its killin me now..how much more can he take? x
patakhaguddi thumbnail
I feel like either they're using each other. or Katherine is using Isobel in order to do stuff for her...I really think that Katherine will do anything to get Klaus dead/gone. The only person she wants alive is Stefan. Elena, Damon, anyone else can go. Which makes me think that she will almost do anything...except perhaps kill Elena 'cause that would loose her Stefan forever...