Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Some pre-requisites n desires (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

its ok prec and yess it was grate news but remmber keep mailing until conmfirmation and she show come abck so remmber emails still avryone on the forum and new was just i know that whay this was good to start this thread prec ans clpas for us all
Ovcourse..... no dheel now Ghaz..... more mailing until we get wot we want Wink..... all deserve ClapClapClap 4 their hard work

well yess i wahnt the smae mansion too
i whant the same grate dialoges as beofre
Ditto .... i want it as well Big smile 

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ryan40

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Hiya fellow BPians.......

Well after such a dhamakedaar n dhasu start to the week im just ova the moon Dancing....... wot fab news ClapClapClap...... after so much hard work n then hearing such things is so overwhelming Big smile.......

so while we wait patiently 4 a confirmation.... which sure looks like it'll be in our favour Wink..... fingers crossed Day Dreaming  i thought ill share some things which i feel were the mind body n soul of Bairi Piya n wivout which a sequel especially or season 2 would be incomplete......... atleast 4 me Embarrassed

I know Ghaz did make a thread like this Embarrassed....... a wish list but along wiv wishes here r some things needed as well.......

Not in any definite order but how they come to my mind Tongue.......

Sharad Kelkar n Supriya Kumari....... wivout this super cool, romantic n sizzling pair BP is incomplete ........

Thakur DigVijay Singh (4 a sequel)....... this name has so much weight in it that it demands respect n the way SK aka DV said it as well...... Clap..... n can there be DV wivout Amoli....... so Amoli as a unique name is a must

DV's trademark dhoti-kurta-tilak look which he carried of soooooooo well n convincingly n then Amoli's pretty n elegant saree's .......Thumbs Up  or i wouldnt mind the Ranveer look either but dhoti kurta r a preference Embarrassed

DV's signature tune...... NA NANA NANA which made me swoon everytime it was played Day Dreaming

Tum Mere Ho....... a song i think we all believe was made wholely n solely 4 DV n none other...... i have even seen the original coz i cant imagine this song being played 4 any1 else.....

The village location........ that was part of the uniqueness of the show...... n wot a realistic village they showed complete wiv thatched huts n fields etc

The orginal haveli of the Bhadorias'........ i didnt like the haveli they chose in the last epi's Unhappy..... 4 me the haveli with the spiral staircase in the middle was the Bhadoria mansion Big smile.......  

Shirish Latkar as the dialogue writer..... wot a genius Star........ he has written some superb n unique n killer lines 4 DV mainly n also the other actors as well........ really memorable ones

The director trio if not atleast one of the original directors of BP who delivered us the best thru the actors n sets n other technicians

hmmmmmm quite a long list...... im quite greedy u see LOLLOL....... if u think of any more write away.....

As 4 desires......

I wish Amoli's grey eyes return......... her eyes r so gorgeous n expressive as they r but those grey contacts made them even more mesmorising Day Dreaming

n ovcourse that our wish comes tru n we can SK squared back......  a pre-requisite as well as a humble wish.......

i cant think of any more 4 the mo ....... if u do write away Wink

There speaks a true Bpian!!
u bet!!! got that right Thumbs UpLOLLOL 

I'll just piggy-back on your list Pri, would just like to add....no checkered attire pls (here we go again)LOL
oh sure sure  just add wot eva u think r pre-requisites or ur desires ..... dont start that again i have just managed to recover from my laughingitis problem OuchROFLROFL...... dont trigger the symptoms ROFL.......  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indumak2002

Originally posted by Ryan40

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Hiya fellow BPians.......

Well after such a dhamakedaar n dhasu start to the week im just ova the moon Dancing....... wot fab news ClapClapClap...... after so much hard work n then hearing such things is so overwhelming Big smile.......

so while we wait patiently 4 a confirmation.... which sure looks like it'll be in our favour Wink..... fingers crossed Day Dreaming  i thought ill share some things which i feel were the mind body n soul of Bairi Piya n wivout which a sequel especially or season 2 would be incomplete......... atleast 4 me Embarrassed

I know Ghaz did make a thread like this Embarrassed....... a wish list but along wiv wishes here r some things needed as well.......

Not in any definite order but how they come to my mind Tongue.......

Sharad Kelkar n Supriya Kumari....... wivout this super cool, romantic n sizzling pair BP is incomplete ........

Thakur DigVijay Singh (4 a sequel)....... this name has so much weight in it that it demands respect n the way SK aka DV said it as well...... Clap..... n can there be DV wivout Amoli....... so Amoli as a unique name is a must

DV's trademark dhoti-kurta-tilak look which he carried of soooooooo well n convincingly n then Amoli's pretty n elegant saree's .......Thumbs Up  or i wouldnt mind the Ranveer look either but dhoti kurta r a preference Embarrassed

DV's signature tune...... NA NANA NANA which made me swoon everytime it was played Day Dreaming

Tum Mere Ho....... a song i think we all believe was made wholely n solely 4 DV n none other...... i have even seen the original coz i cant imagine this song being played 4 any1 else.....

The village location........ that was part of the uniqueness of the show...... n wot a realistic village they showed complete wiv thatched huts n fields etc

The orginal haveli of the Bhadorias'........ i didnt like the haveli they chose in the last epi's Unhappy..... 4 me the haveli with the spiral staircase in the middle was the Bhadoria mansion Big smile.......  

Shirish Latkar as the dialogue writer..... wot a genius Star........ he has written some superb n unique n killer lines 4 DV mainly n also the other actors as well........ really memorable ones

The director trio if not atleast one of the original directors of BP who delivered us the best thru the actors n sets n other technicians

hmmmmmm quite a long list...... im quite greedy u see LOLLOL....... if u think of any more write away.....

As 4 desires......

I wish Amoli's grey eyes return......... her eyes r so gorgeous n expressive as they r but those grey contacts made them even more mesmorising Day Dreaming

n ovcourse that our wish comes tru n we can SK squared back......  a pre-requisite as well as a humble wish.......

i cant think of any more 4 the mo ....... if u do write away Wink

There speaks a true Bpian!! I'll just piggy-back on your list Pri, would just like to add....no checkered attire pls (here we go again)LOL

LOLZZZZZZZZ Ryan! Plzzzzzzzz don't get to it again.ROFL
i know pretty plz...... i have just recovered ROFL humain baksh do yaar

And all I've got to say to this "true BPian's" post is DITTO yaar! HugThumbs Up Just want to c BP-2 with all that same grandeur & elegance that BP had , the same fantastic supporting caste & the wonderrrrrrrrful acting of Sharad & Supriya, in their respective roles.
n all i have to say 2 u Indu buddy is ditto Big smile..... want it all ....... im so greedy arent i LOLLOL

All Season-2s which have come out so far have turned out to be even greater hits than their 1st Seasons, so am pretty sure that when BP-2 happens, it will surely be a realllllll treat to the fans, in the form of a SUPER-DUPER HIT!Wink
God willing Indu n for this good wish aapke mu mein ghee shakkar n all the mitihiaya available Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

king99

king99 Senior Member
king99
king99

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I'm in heaven after reading all of your pre-requisites.  Mine are all the same just as u all.  Come on Colors/BT wake up and do something fast!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oh-wowPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by king99

I'm in heaven after reading all of your pre-requisites.  Mine are all the same just as u all.  Come on Colors/BT wake up and do something fast!!!!

Thanks Saba...... im glad i could take u 2 heaven whilst on earth Wink....... really i was going crazy while remembering all the things which completed BP ....... n like u n every1 else...... want it all....... n nothing less......... yes plzzzzzzzzz BT n Colors........ look at how we r missing Bairi Piya n r dreaming of the sequel...... please bring it back soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

king99oh-wow

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index