Expectations increasing but quality not matching

Poll

Agree or Disagree

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I started watching this show with lot of expectations...n ..with good love story,,,expectations r defintely rising...but...quality is not to the mark...

i mean they r showing same repeated scenes😡 like

running,,ok now we know Abhay can run very fast...so can other vampires

today they showed same repeated scene of breaking trees...

n the most repeated "shouting"..come on he is  vampire..he has lot of powers...n he has only 1 way of outburst...😭

CVs should come up with something special which only Abhay can do...or something upexpected...

hope this does not end to be another Ekta regulars....with such unique concept

NO BASHING PLEASE...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 The scripts needs to be improved, the writing is really weak. Cannot blame actors, they are doing a good job. its the writing that is killing the show.
Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 13 years ago
anjalianjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

The scripts needs to be improved, the writing is really weak. Cannot blame actors, they are doing a good job. its the writing that is killing the show.

firstly the writer is not upto the mark......scenes are dragging and goung ina circle,ie. abhay want to save pia-so he wants to make her hate him-he cant go away-he comes back-lovey dovey friends-again to save pia he want her to hate him........

where is the confession.....

secondly star one is to blame.....after all 6 days a week was their idea.....all their shows are suffering partly due to that....
--sunshine-- thumbnail
aftr waching tmrw show m in deep shock......... i mean hw can they show such a low standard crap........... either they are out of script or they jst need to think what do they want to show us...... cvs are out of their minds
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

I completely agree 100%!

If they can quit the candy floss cliches of girl falling and guy catching, damsel in distress crap + 100 minutes of eyelocks then hopefully the writers will manage to show us where the "darkness" in this so called dark love story is?

I really feel this show has a strong potential... if only the writers would quit copying TVD and for once show some intiative 
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
after yesterdays episode i am totally disappointed🥱
ribh09 thumbnail
Completely agree with you all. Vat started off as a completely new package is going the same way as other daily soaps... stretched & dragged. So its time for creatives to fasten up their MIND belts and keep the freshness alive.  
ribh09 thumbnail
Don't know how many of you will agree with me on this but just a thought... won't it be better to get back Pia into her original hairstyle. The present one might look better in pics (Maithali style) but Pia???? Or maybe if she can just keep them away from her face (put a small hair accessory), I think it will help her appearance. 
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they hve to increase the buged.................they remake twili8 n vd.......they hve to matched their standard.................
we hve to suggest them by emails,fb .........or an other way..................
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree...the show is dissapointing me...i feel that abhay cud have told piya the truth instead of hurting her as she already knows abt vampires