Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GIRLZ WITH ATTUIDE ~INVITES ONLY~ ~3~ (Page 86)

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 15349

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Hii Girlsss
 
Heyya Simzz :D
How Are You?Embarrassed
 
Great :D
U dun rmbr ma name ri8? ROFLROFL
Sakshi...u can call me nythin ya lyk..i generally dun lyk being called Sakshi ;)
Howz ya??
LOLYea 
Sakshi is A Beautifull Name YaarEmbarrassed
I Will Call You Hmmm.. AshiWink
Me Also Fine ThnxBig smile
 
ROFLROFL
no need for dese formalities yar
mimicking"itz a beautiful name"ROFLROFL
Ashi'z cool wid me Big smile thanxx ;)
agli bar se dun forget ROFL
otherwise.....ur condition can be told in terrible detail by sana n sanz ;) ROFL
soo watzz up??
ROFLROFLROFL
No No I Wont Forget Wink
Mimimicking Is A Funny NameeLOLEmbarrassed
Hhahahha..Hmm Nothing Much Just Surfing On IFLOL
What About You Jaan?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Bt i m gonna bcum a Goldie!!!
Yohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Dancing
Dancing
LOLLOLLOL
Congratss YaarParty

Chek Page 85Wink
Thanxxx ROFL
Already checked ;) u r slowwww ROFLROFL
 
Btw, hop u dun mind ma crazzziness........if u dun feel gud at ny point of tym feel free to temme,k?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Hii Girlsss
 
Heyya Simzz :D
How Are You?Embarrassed
 
Great :D
U dun rmbr ma name ri8? ROFLROFL
Sakshi...u can call me nythin ya lyk..i generally dun lyk being called Sakshi ;)
Howz ya??
LOLYea 
Sakshi is A Beautifull Name YaarEmbarrassed
I Will Call You Hmmm.. AshiWink
Me Also Fine ThnxBig smile
 
ROFLROFL
no need for dese formalities yar
mimicking"itz a beautiful name"ROFLROFL
Ashi'z cool wid me Big smile thanxx ;)
agli bar se dun forget ROFL
otherwise.....ur condition can be told in terrible detail by sana n sanz ;) ROFL
soo watzz up??
ROFLROFLROFL
No No I Wont Forget Wink
Mimimicking Is A Funny NameeLOLEmbarrassed
Hhahahha..Hmm Nothing Much Just Surfing On IFLOL
What About You Jaan?
 
ahh itz nt a nm..it meanz imitating or copying Embarrassed
i think up ppl'z nicknms after i get to noe dem....
nthing much here too ROFL
we 2 dun hav ny kam-dhandhaROFL
poor us ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 15349

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Bt i m gonna bcum a Goldie!!!
Yohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Dancing
Dancing
LOLLOLLOL
Congratss YaarParty

Chek Page 85Wink
Thanxxx ROFL
Already checked ;) u r slowwww ROFLROFL
 
Btw, hop u dun mind ma crazzziness........if u dun feel gud at ny point of tym feel free to temme,k?
LOLLOLLOL
Slow? No Yaar I Was On Geet Forum Thats WhyWink
No No Ofcourse Not Im Already CrazyyyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Lol soooo...
How 'bout we get to noe each other??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 15349

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Hii Girlsss
 
Heyya Simzz :D
How Are You?Embarrassed
 
Great :D
U dun rmbr ma name ri8? ROFLROFL
Sakshi...u can call me nythin ya lyk..i generally dun lyk being called Sakshi ;)
Howz ya??
LOLYea 
Sakshi is A Beautifull Name YaarEmbarrassed
I Will Call You Hmmm.. AshiWink
Me Also Fine ThnxBig smile
 
ROFLROFL
no need for dese formalities yar
mimicking"itz a beautiful name"ROFLROFL
Ashi'z cool wid me Big smile thanxx ;)
agli bar se dun forget ROFL
otherwise.....ur condition can be told in terrible detail by sana n sanz ;) ROFL
soo watzz up??
ROFLROFLROFL
No No I Wont Forget Wink
Mimimicking Is A Funny NameeLOLEmbarrassed
Hhahahha..Hmm Nothing Much Just Surfing On IFLOL
What About You Jaan?
 
ahh itz nt a nm..it meanz imitating or copying Embarrassed
i think up ppl'z nicknms after i get to noe dem....
nthing much here too ROFL
we 2 dun hav ny kam-dhandhaROFL
poor us ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
So which Show Do You Watch?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Joined: 19 September 2007
Posts: 15349

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Lol soooo...
How 'bout we get to noe each other??
Great Na?EmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..


So which Show Do You Watch?
 
I used to watch DMG n Rishta.com........
now KMH...
dese r d onlyy 3showz which i hav watched regularly...
otherwise...Geet..Rang badalti odhani...miley jab hum tum...ye ishq haaye....loadzz mor..bitz n pieces...out of dese Geet d most :D
 
How bout ya??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Frooties CC:#2|| ::INVITES ONLY::.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: thesemoments   Replies: 671   Views: 32052

thesemoments 671 32052 26 April 2013 at 10:46pm by four.
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1056   Views: 46323

blackdaughter 1056 46323 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 219   Views: 14769

Jugnu_244 219 14769 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 864   Views: 80287

.Aparajhita. 864 80287 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
SAMHIT & SANJAN CC#2 **Happy Bday Mohit**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: x..Anki..x   Replies: 373   Views: 19169

x..Anki..x 373 19169 24 February 2011 at 5:23am by charmee_sammy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index