India-Forums

Vote outs

addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I think the vote outs are not fare at all...the wives see small videos and decide who will go..and they all stay in same society ,some are friends so they are bound to save their friends...Everybody is the competitor so the judgement cannot be fair....I thiink someone neutral should be the judge like Arshad warsi or Archana puran singh who just visited the sets..what do u guys think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u..!! how can one just decide someone's elimination just by seeing how they did a particular thing in the whole day and ignore father's love he sprinkled on the kids rest of the time..!!

also many of them are friends and obviously won't vote out for their friend..! the show must be judged by a popular married couple.. like archana and permeet or shabana or javaid or such quite old couples

by the way i really like ur username LOL

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 01 March 2011 at 8:25am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Jennifer to host; Arhaan Behll, Supriya in Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla Jennifer to host; Arhaan Behll, Supriya in Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla  228

More big names to be part of Star Plus' upcoming reality show; popular ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index