Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MC or NO

Poll Question: Do u feel the Cvs should go for MC now..

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
50 [79.37%]
9 [14.29%]
4 [6.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Ok so here is my qs
Do u think that the baby should be kept in the show or MC should follow as the Cvs have made enough mockery of the track..They use the baby as a trump card when required and then they forget abt it..
come on people lets vote and see,..
pls give in ur opinions..
I know its sad..but i dont want to see mockery of the pregnancy track..so i vote
YESCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishmi7chimes-pixie-jyoti06swan2049erFanshali

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Just Cheking..
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Shreya I seriously hv no idea what to say and thats why I voted for not sureConfusedLOL,...

I wanted the baby..loved the baby talks and still my heart wishes for the babyCry but I know they hv made a mockery of this track and now its best to go for a MC if they can't progress the pregnency trackConfused...

I just want them to progress with the pregnency track...if they can't show a baby bump for Geet..then take few months leap and direct baby...and if thats also not possible because its not easy to get a new born baby for 6 days schedule,in that case show a MC which is logical and can make the Viewers feel for the loss....but at least progress with it....

Edited by jyoti06 - 28 February 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses-sumaiya--pixie-49erFanshaliswan20mchoprabobby13rocksblackb28

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Well as you said they have made mockery of this whole track, so Im kind of not attached to the baby anymore, but had you asked this Q months back then I would have say no MC, but I dont care nowDisapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-49erFanshaliswan20mchopra

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with Jyoti, I was against the MC, I didn't want the MC, but since they r making mockery of the pregnancy, then they should go ahead with the MC......

But the MC should not result on MU between Maaneet, no one responsible for it, if it's so then Dev the responsible......

-pixie-49erFanshaliswan20mchopra

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I know...i am still attached to baby but not on the price of making fun of it..
i woiuld rather let it go and have the sweet memories with me instead of this..

Edited by mchopra - 28 February 2011 at 3:23pm

Amiiish-pixie-49erFanshaliswan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I agree with everyone.....i would love to see this baby being born and from a story point of view it makes sense too BUT of late the way the CVs are using this baby issue to create drama is absolutely distasteful. To add to it medical logic has completely gone out of the window. I hate to say it but i think if the CVs can't show this pregnancy in a sensible manner then its best they end it....Ouch

Edited by swan20 - 28 February 2011 at 3:31pm

-pixie--sumaiya-49erFanshalimchopra

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I honestly am in the same boat as most of you Cry. This is the very definition of a catch 22 situation Angry .

One one hand I want the baby cos I wanna see Maaneet playing with it Day Dreaming......I want to see Maan freaking out in the delivery room and driving all the medical personnel nuts ROFL

But on the other hand these people have no idea how to handle a pregnancy track in a sensible and tasteful manner. Geet started out as a sophisticated show Thumbs Up but over the last couple of months the production values and the moral values have fallen steadily Thumbs Down.

If they need drama they use the baby and threaten us with MC. Of their knowledge of medical issues, the less said the better Angry .... they are making a mockery of the medical profession. Pick up the phone and call a doctor for heaven's sake or atleast do what we do - google it LOL LOL LOL.

Here is my deal - if you wanna show it do a good job of it else please find a nice sophisticated way to end it. And yeah neither Maan nor Geet should be responsible. Make Dev or someone else responsible like pendulum daadi or Annie or Arjun Ouch

Edited by liv2laugh - 28 February 2011 at 4:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses-pixie--sumaiya-49erFanshaliswan20

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index