Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Do SBS/SBB coverages kill suspense? (Page 2)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
@khat: are you talking about the 'kya pyar karoge' segment? its the segment of when arjun was having a dream sequence of him and arohi in that cottage after he fell into the fountain

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@desigirl       Oh Ook, Thanks :) And yea sbs sometimes do give away too much :P 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
dude i was thinking the same thing!
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Jhanvi
you shud Thank SBS/SBB for covering this. Many a times we've seen that the SBS/SBB coverages are much better than the actual edited part that comes in the Show.

So i believe SBS/SBB coverages in a way are good. But yes suspence factor gets affected but then most of the times they arent right too
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
agree with u.....they kill d suspence...Angry bt after karnika's interview i m more exited to see the epi...Wink
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you.. i like watching SBS/SBB but they deffo are a mood-killer..suspense is an integral part of story telling n SBS/SBB r effectively ruining it all.. there are other methods of reporting that maintain the suspense n inturn increase viewer curiosity.. if anything i wud rather SBS/SBB showed the behind-the-screen masti AFTER the corresponding episode.. they will even have more material to show this way..!!
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
next time jhanvi di when they r about to show some trivia on forthcoming track lets just not watch that prob solvedLOL
jokes apart i wud luv to see karanika masti rather than this any day
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
to some extent , yes they do kill the suspense. but more than sbs/sbb the article that recently published the exact facts of how things will happen ruined the suspense.   SBS/SBB mein they cover more of the scenes that later get edited in the episode.   Instead of showing the segment before the episode, they can show it after it is aired that way suspense will remain and we get to watch deleted scenes too. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index