Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Interesting promo
waiting 4 ur update

arjunkidiwani thumbnail
PART 2
As soon as their frds left they went 2 their rooms. Nups is thinking abt today's incident she dont felt gud that their bst frds only made fun of them. Then sudenly door opens n mayu comes inside n gives a sweet dimple wale smile.
N. Kya hoa mayu koi kaam tha?
M. Yes actuly no... wo main jst gud 9t kehne aya tha...says conftsingly..
N. Oh...so sweet. Gud 9t baby
M. Gud 9t...then he ws abt to go bt stops n gather all courage to talk abt 4 what he espacialy came 4.
Nups i need to ask u 2 something.
N. Abt what?
M. Do u follow indian culture?
N. Means?
M. I mean shadi n all
N. U know na mayu i m nt intrested in shadi at all.
M. N what happens aftr shadi...during weding 9t..means..means...
N. U mean sex..
M. Ya...ya..r u intrested in that.
N. Well never thought abt it.
M. So cn we think abt it nw?
N. (shocked on this) mayu wo...wo...nt able 2 say anything
M. Look nups, we never want u marry i know that bt we cant denay ki these things r also human needs. We lov each other so we need 2 experience this also in r lov....sys conversing her
N. I know mayu u r right bt i m nt ready 4 it jst nw.
M. Ok u need time u cn take it....n ws abt u go when nups calls him from back
N. Mayu...i don't need much time...i m jst sying ki cn we do that tomorrow. abt 2day all cn i say we cn sleep together so that we get comfertable with each other....a big smile on mayu face.
M. Ok i m waiting 4 u in my my bedroom.
N. I jst come aft changing.

Then nups come to mayank's room. She hs weared a blue colour nity which hv only strips on its shoulder. Water ws droping from her hairs. She in apearing much more sexy as she didn't weared anything on her chest inside bcoz she is in a habbit of taking that off at time of sleep. Mayu ws siting on bed got mesmorised by her such look. She came n set near on bed.
N. (giving sweet nervous smile) mayu u remember na we'll jst sleep together today nothing else...
M. Don't wory...
N. Vase if u want u cn tk out ur shirt. I know u r nt in a habbit of wearing that during 9ts
M. Thks...i jst thow it out. Its so uncomfertable during sleeping.
Shirtless mayu apearing much more hot to nups bt she controls her emotions. She puts her head on his chest n mayu hugs her back. Shevers r going through their body bcoz their chests r tuching each others jst hd a distance of a vry thin cloth of nups nity. They r feeling so close 2 each other. Then 2 make confertale they started talking on gernal topics n that worked also all their nervousness hs disappeared. Then when they felt asleep they they took a blanket on them. They locked their lips 4 gud 9t kis n slept gently in each others arms.

Morning
Mayu got up early n he is feelng so happy that nups is so close to him bt he want more close to her thinking that he ws playing with her hairs. Nups gets up n smile...
N. Gud morning..
M. Gud morning....
N. Whats time?
M. Its 8.00
N. OMG! Aath bj gay tumne mujhe uthaya kyun nhi?
M. Tum soti hoe bohat acche lg rhe thi...
N. Mayu... Ok baba bohat hua romance nw leave...
M. Y?
N. Mayu we r geting late 4 class...
M. Ek shart pe.,
N. What?
M. Ans du ek ques ka..
N. Kya?
M. R u ready to do that 2day's 9t.?
N. Mayu...
M. No mayu first tell ans only then i'll leave u.
N. (blushingly) hm...yes
On that he jst hugs nups tinghtly.
Then they get ready n went to colledge. They hv a joy of excitement in them. Nups went to library n read some books to gain some knowlge abt sex n even mayu did d same he ws busz whole day gathering information abt sex through net so he do nt make any mistak.
N finaly d 9t came. Nups aftr changing in nity came to room. She is wearing white nity with thin strips on shoulder. Mayu came to her n locked their lips tightly n when they bcame breathless he holded in his arms n took towards bed. He made her lei on d bed. He took his own shirt n pents out n he is jst in boxers which made nervous to nups. He set on her abdoman n put lit wait on it. He ws cont kissing nups neck n lips even try to go towards her chest bt her nity ws becoming hendrance. So he tried to remove it bt nups stoped him. He got something wrong so got up from her abdoman n made her sit lik a gentleman.
M. What happened nups?
N. Nothing mayu jst feeling scared n nervous.
M. Nups its jst a first time nervousness. Dont wory u will b habbitual aftr sometime.
N. Ya i know that...she takes a deep breath n says...ok ready...n she set ly on bed.
Mayu hands were on her nity from legs side n he is doing up up n up to it exploring her milky n sexy legs. His such actions making her more nervous sn he says...
N. Wait na mayu...n he gets up again n puts hands on her head.
M. What happend baby r u all right...says with concern.
N. Ya i m ok jst...oh god kha ho rha hai? Itna confuse tho main maths k exam mae bhi nhi hoti thi.
Mayank understands n sys
M. Nups u need some time. I think we should sleep. We will do this tomorrow. Ok...sys with smile
N. I m sory mayu...i...i...
Mayank puts finger on her lips n says
M. Shiii...its ok. I cn understand....n he hides her in his arms. She also feels gud n they sleep peacefuly in each others arms.
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was soooooooooo nice part
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one but it makes really scraed yaar ...😳..but i lik nupz  ...i hop she will not let him do...bcoz it's not rite..anyway...it's just a story...will wait 4 ur next update eagerly...Edited by nightdreamer_mn - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Nice update dear
Thanx GOD kuch nehi hua
I felt really bad when they took such decision.
i just hope they wont frgt their morality.