great - please continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Nafisa,

Excellent work!!!!! Just what the doctor ordered. Two birds with a stone.Gopi got a taste of Ahem's world & also get educated.WOW Amazing!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileI really like it when women can stand on their two feet & be a companion for the man in every aspect.The way your story line is progressing Ahem is going to be fida over Gopi. Looking forward to hear when Gopi would give a piece of her mind & say she's no longer Ganwar.
Looking forward to reading your next part. Keep it up!!!!!!

.Verity.

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Nafisa that was wonderful. Loved it.

.Verity.

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Nafisa that was brilliant. Ahem got a shock of his life. Plz continue

.Verity.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Aah, another accountant trned writerThumbs UpClap. Good Job! Vry detailed, Teacher!

.Verity.

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
excellent script...positivity was awesome...keep up the good job.

.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Nafisa,

Excellent work!!!!! Just what the doctor ordered. Two birds with a stone.Gopi got a taste of Ahem's world & also get educated.WOW Amazing!!!!!!!!!Big smileI really like it when women can stand on their two feet & be a companion for the man in every aspect.The way your story line is progressing Ahem is going to be fida over Gopi. Looking forward to hear when Gopi would give a piece of her mind & say she's no longer Ganwar.
Looking forward to reading your next part. Keep it up!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words, i have never written a ff before and i went into it just with one idea to have something of Aham's drop in the water and he could then associate this with Gopi's laptop blunder, but as i began to go into the story in detail (that's @Jake - Neil for the teacher Joke) and stepping into character of Aham, you know what he does, cell phone, work work work, i went online and looked at what Rajkot is producing, as i studied finance and worked in finance, i was able to draw from that background that's for Aham then i kept thinking what possible way could Gopi step into Aham's world, what is she good at and the catering idea came up and i was able to flesh out my story. 

Unfortunately, i think i gave a hint into what Aham's feelings were at the end of the story, he was thinking how proud he was of "his Gopi" by that i thought everyone would get it that he has accepted Gopi, so i thought i had fulfilled my story title, Aham accepts Gopi and the remit to bring these two into a couple, but i can see many have asked me to continue, so i will perhaps write 50 - 100 words onto the end of the One shot ff....Smile 
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

excellent script...positivity was awesome...keep up the good job.
Thanks Simran, as you can see, i couldn't stick to the 500 word limit, but for everything i wanted to say, it needed to be that length. I couldn't bring any negativity into the storyline for example with a Rashi being mean, so instead i decided to give her what she craves, no work and living as a Queen, with the shopping and beauty palour visits that she loves, had to be positive in order to educate Gopi and increase her self-confidence and what other way then to have her run her own business.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33simran15

Go to top