Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #28|[IO]-Mr.India (Page 120)

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

thank u jiLOL
vaise hw come we are still in this thread??ShockedShocked

ab yeh thnk u tu bol rahi hai toh chappalsAngryLOL
and this thread is prbly jinxed nowLOLLOL
waise ek tarike se acha hai tht we're moving slow cuz in tht way we will have enuf time to prepare for Sid's ATEmbarrassed

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6078

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty


ab yeh thnk u tu bol rahi hai toh chappalsAngryLOL
and this thread is prbly jinxed nowLOLLOL
waise ek tarike se acha hai tht we're moving slow cuz in tht way we will have enuf time to prepare for Sid's ATEmbarrassed
theek theek gussa mat hoApprove
aur haan yaar i still have to think about my messageLOLLOL
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

theek theek gussa mat hoApprove
aur haan yaar i still have to think about my messageLOLLOL

thik hai thik hai nahi hotiLOL
even I still have to think about my message....but its ok we have timeLOL
waise Saania got ishmart n thought of 3 titlesShockedLOL
yaha ek nahi suj raha aur logo ko teen teen aate haiOuchLOLLOL


Edited by indian_beauty - 05 March 2011 at 10:41am
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6078

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty


thik hai thik hai nahi hotiLOL
even I still have to think about my message....but its ok we have timeLOL
waise Saania got ishmart n thought of 3 titlesShockedLOL
yaha ek nahi suj raha aur logo ko teen teen aate haiOuchLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
Zarqss yeh humari bas ki baat nahin hai re
hum apne message pe focus kare vahin bohut haiLOLLOL
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

ROFL
 
Zarqss yeh humari bas ki baat nahin hai re
hum apne message pe focus kare vahin bohut haiLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

EGJACTLY apun message hi likh le wohi kaafi hogaLOLLOL

chal anyways....I g2g...going over my aunt's house DeadLOL
so bye bye u have fun at ur buddies place k
enjoyBig smile
Luubbbb ya Hug
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6078

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty


ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

EGJACTLY apun message hi likh le wohi kaafi hogaLOLLOL

chal anyways....I g2g...going over my aunt's house DeadLOL
so bye bye u have fun at ur buddies place k
enjoyBig smile
Luubbbb ya Hug
ok chal im also outLOL
see yaHug
sr-medha Goldie
sr-medha
sr-medha

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 2043

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hey,zarqa!!
hey noor!!!!
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 16 June 2010
Posts: 16034

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76883

.Aparajhita. 865 76883 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
~Chatterboxes ka adda~#9 Note Pg2&80&86

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Niyu-   Replies: 1198   Views: 35117

Niyu- 1198 35117 21 October 2010 at 5:55am by Niyu-
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1199   Views: 46193

secretkeeper 1199 46193 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers
AdDa:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1193   Views: 37006

WildestDreams 1193 37006 15 August 2010 at 4:22am by secretkeeper
AdDa:...(Ria Ka Adda) CC#25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1184   Views: 43912

secretkeeper 1184 43912 31 July 2010 at 11:45pm by WildestDreams

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index