Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Alright, so here I go:

1) Dev is called Kishan Kaniya by YRadhika +Radhika because they are married, so Dev can not be called by his name. :D The creatives have thought deep, for this.

2) Dev's entry showed that he had to exercise a lot, and he still was during the entry. Remember one of the articles said, that he was exercising to fit the character of Dev in CB2.

3) Radhika has a little less maturity level, well in a good way remember (Rubina looking at her father in the show)... when she had to give something to the pujari on 3/4/11 episode).... it showed that ever since what happened when she was little she always abides only the Father's orders not her mother as she doesn't like her; she doesn't seem interested in liking her her mother just treats her to follow her orders.

4) Radhika's sister Chandni
is still trying to show off, and lied to her mother of the reason why they were late to get home... she blamed it all on Radhika. She has never gotten installed any values from her mother and never will, this is shown when she is older on 3/4/11 episode.

5) **Reserved**

Love, v3gradev09.

Please tell me ur thoughts/ or reactions to what I have said above.

Edited by v3gradev09 - 06 March 2011 at 10:43am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarandspicevinianiljsrePutijaChalhovlux123radevfanitalygauranitaiArviDany89_Sahra_avina_foreveranusha34radha_bilaharisuwinDevika.radev_fanbillo77karishma23xDoppelgangerx-Shankar-bholabearNeerjaaashna26anu17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Brief Thoughts/Analysis of CB2 Show UPDATE***" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blokes

Goldie

blokes

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
cute observations- 1 and 2. Do not entirely agree with 3 and 4. Rad recognizes the way her mother is and is ok with it- just ignores her taunts. As for her sis, same thing though it hurt her for a moment there when Chandni blamed her for being late- yes, her name is chandni. Mohini is Virat's wife the badi bahu of the evil witch.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5v3gradev09JaiJagannathDevika.billo77fatssrilanka

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Great observations! Especially loved the first one...I totally forgot about that... great job, hoping to see more of this! I totally agree about Rad's sister. I really dislike her but I think she will add some needed kick to the show. It will be interesting to see how her character develops.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilv3gradev09suwinDevika.billo77radev_fanfatssrilanka

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Dear i dont want to c Dev as a Rajpurohit anymore...Dev's charecter is a strong one so he should use his potentials n efficiency to make his own identity... Here Dev is college goin guy...so the creative should think this point  very loggicaly....why Dev will always remain as yes man of his family members.....he has also a personal lyf...he should  have his own aim, own goal ....why he wil  always ruin his lyf by doin his family duty...???...m not sayin that  he should becum selfish but he atleast should think of himself also...
  N Radhs should also make herself strong a li'l more

Radhika the girl who was also nothin more than a servant of her family...why gals should always remain as the sorry figure???...i couldn't get that wat message is the creative is tryin to give through thiss...Confused. here Dev should give mental strenght to radhika that she should also think of herself...she is also a human being with a heart ..she has likings n dislikins ..n she should nourish them...she should also have 2 struggle to find her own postion in this world...

i know that they will show that both of them are very much efficient but they should  show it in a diffrnt way...
   Whole story line should be a liitle more logical....instead of showin only family problems creative shouls think abt sumthin  which are familiar wid recent days.....

Edited by RADEV1000 - 06 March 2011 at 11:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09anusha34suwinbholabearanu17fatssrilanka

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Wow! nice analysis and thanks for the PM.

you are right, I never thought of that possibility, OMG!, yes, she cannot call him by his name, but I think in this , she may, but as you said she cannot call him by name.

also you siad abt Radhika's charactor, yes she just to see that smile on her dad's face, then it bring the  joy in the whole world on her face. a joy that comes from her heart.  and Rubina was successful in showing that.

here FM is not that bad, even though she is kept on chanting the same thing, she is indirectly asking for that massage, asking for Radhika to give her care, she needs that. and Radhika, doing it with a lighted face , not a fearful face. I wanted to see Radhika that way, with that cheerful approach with anything.

her sis's charactor, don't have much to say, but her dad knows the truth and her Fm trying to mask the truth by just blaming Radhika may be it is FM's conscious act to convince her husband that Radhika is an orphan.

all the way, i can't wait to see Radev in same screen, face to face, how their charactorization will be, whatever I am ready for it , as the CV did a good job so far to bring that base and beautifully visualized their childhood...

Edited by Devika. - 06 March 2011 at 10:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilPutijaChalhovv3gradev09suwinbillo77radev_fanashna26anu17fatssrilanka

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i dont think cvs realized what they did with number 1!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09RADEV1000suwin

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

i agree with u daer...but to make them aware we should keep sendin mails n letters..or else they could repeat that nonsese with CB2 also....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09suwin

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

Shankar, what I want to say is, don't compare CB -1 and 2. WHY to do that?

I  know  few are following many FF's in this forum, and each FF is trying to tell a different  story of radev. billo is already on her 3 rd one, kuddos to her, so she is getting good support and likes from here and that is the motivation. few left it unfinished and few including me wants them to come back and finish it , so that we get that mental satisfaction, to feel the story comeplete, instead of keeping us waiting for long.

so with this season, this is only the beginning, give them time , we don't know what is in store, for each and everything we are holding back with CB-1 and avina is requesting us not to do it, but we got that habit now, which will hinter us from enjoying the present. it is another story of choti bahu, or a new FF and sometimes they need that timeleap to unfold the story.

don't know , may be it is just me, who is enjoying this current show whole heartedly and eagerly waiting to see Radev  milan, maybe I am so childish.. I enjoyed the kids part and I am enjoying the current track, only want Dev to come out of that shell with his words and acting, interacting and all.... friday was pampering of Rohan.. but will wait for monday...

Edited by Devika. - 06 March 2011 at 11:11am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilPutijaChalhovaugust123radha_bilahariblokesanusha34v3gradev09suwinradev_fanbillo77ashna26anu17fatssrilanka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top