Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Sangini- 28th February 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Sangini 28th February Written Update

The epsiode starts with Gauri and Rudr laying down with Rudr thinking about when he said he wont lie again and with gauri thinking the same thing. Then Gauri thinks about when the girl told her that married girls cant work as a secretary in this office. Then she remembers what the chachi said about to go and tell them that your single. Then the birds are chirping and gauri gets up and sees that Rudr is awake too. Gauri asks Rudr he's wake and Rudr says that your up too, didnt you sleep well and gauri says i slept very good. Then Rudr thinks that how do i tell you that the job i told you about i didnt get and the job i got i cant tell you because no wife would want their husband to do this kinda job. Gauri turns to him and says did you say anything but Rudr says no. Then Gauri thinks how do i tell you that i decide to do a single girl job. Rudr then gets up and says that im getting late for work so i'll get ready.

Gauri comes out of the shower and asks when he has to go to work and then asks him to give her his office number and Rudr says that i dont know the number but just call me on my cell because im a sales person so i'll be out of office most of the time. Then gauri sees Rudr wearing his slippers and asks him if he'll go to work in that and asks what kinda office is it the allows slippers and Rudr looks shocked. Rudr says that i forgot and then says that im wearing shoes.

RR is going around giving everyone sweets saying that my son got a job and Dadu goes to shanno and he gives her sweets saying that my bahu and pota got a job. Then chachi comes ther and says that i heard people shower love here but now i saw it. Shanno says nothing like this and then goes towards her and tells her to have sweets and chachi says that before having the sweets i want to congratulate them.

gauri is walking from here to there and she sees Chachi and gauri says that you almost scared me and chachi says that i came to congratulate you both on getting a job. Gauri then says that chachi why do i feel your face looks familar and Rudr comes there and says maybe it might be a relation from past birth. Then the chachi says that i'll leave now and after she leaves gauri tells Rudr to hurry up as it'll get late. Gauri is about to put her sindoor on when Rudr asks ready and gauri quickly puts it says lets go.

RR comes and tells Gauri that now that Rudr is working why dont you leave and rudr wants that too. Then RR says that get the advance from Rudr's company and pay your company. Rudr comes and says that my company doesnt give advance and then gauri says let me work this one month and then they both start to leave towards the auto. Then chachi calls them and tells them all the best. On the road Gauri wishes Rudr and rudr wishes gauri and tells her to look after herself and that they'll meet in the hospital. Gauri then gets into an auto and tells the person the name. Gauri takes out a water bottle and wets her hanky and looks towards rudr walking away and wipes her forehead.

Rudr goes to Jhumroo and he gives rudr the keys to the auto and says that auto. Rudr gets into the auto and starts the auto and jhumroo tells him all the best and that he looks like a smart handsome auto driver. Rudr thinks that just hope my wife doesnt find out that her husband drives an auto and then he wipes his tears away.

Ram comes into the office and asks if gauri isnt here and the peon tells him that everyone comes at 10 and its just 9 right now.  Ram goes into his office and turns on his computer and keeps looking outside to see if gauri is there yet. Then he opens his top drawer and sees the picture of gauri and stares at it. Then gauri comes there and says goodmorning and ram asks her to come here and gauri says that today is my first day so if you tell me what to do then i'll do it. Ram asks her whats her name and gauri tells him her name and ram says what a nice name. Then gauri asks him where to start to work and ram tells her to go to her desk and that he'll explain it to her there. Ram calls his mom and tells her that her name is gauri and his mom says that is a very nice name. Then he tells his mom that she's very simple and excatly like i wanted. Then his mom puts the garland over the kanya and says that bring Gauri in my son's life very soon.

Rudr drops a person off but the person forgets his bag so Rudr goes behind him and he comes into Gauri's office. Gauri sees him coming in gets scared to see him and starts to walk backwards and she's about to fall but Ram comes in time and saves her and gauri looks over his shoulder a little to see rudr.

PreCap

Ratnesh says that kekti you did so much for me now just do one more thing for me and for that you need to die and he's about to put something in her tubes and dadu enters the room then.

I hope you guys like it please press the LIKE button

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002gaya_suballysiaahcirvir123jennyrsBabygirlsBsankanukutty82gold1978starsaggi80JashpaqueenysidjanShaliniLpappy123aamir98ankitapatel125milwebMi.Ramanathan20vanipunjaripaulsibilatrish1kamuralident4ukelsbutunacloudzjust4funHeenaprgattuSab_1311dd.coolavggomezMamanasonika74sunshine33divra4PutijaChalhovcharmz517Gauri22zeezee55A HUGE FANmushkan_2003Miss_DieyputturanisaarahkhanndlipThamesriverrev4evamonaghoshDarine1980KyunkiImafanSallu_KingVarsha-01kinara1749erFan-Ravjot-rs12345-Fatima-ALUJNA21SilverBell-Swetha-

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update!

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratnesh is turning out to be more evil.

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely update

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345