Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Share your stories on this......... (Page 7)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shantatai

Started watching this series in October .... I do not speak Hindi,Drag and drop me but that did not stop me to continue to see all the movies and Indian soap ....Drag and drop me...
so my story is:i found in one of the Arab forums a girl talk about this serial , how much is a wonderful and exciting
And she  linked some scenes for kriya from YouTube , many girls replayed her that they all watsh partigya and all adoring krishna...hahahaaa,so I decided to follow it in the Star Plus and the episodes that I missed I see in YouTube, and also  my daughter and son set with me and make me translate for him what happen...and here i want to thank beautiful tanthya for her written update...becouse of her i understand the serisl well...and thanks for all of y
our topics and comments which make me understand better....Drag and drop me

Shantatai ,

Hug

You have given me a perfect start to this wonderful day...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umashrutisinhahussainramsocarisma2

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Caris,

I am very much embarrassed to share my first intro to this serial..

I was neither drawn towards this serial by Pratigya's assured stand nor by the impish and dangerous Krishna ..In fact I was not even aware that such a serial was airing  since I was off serials..

it happened that one day , I was idly surfing through the channels , when I saw  Pratigya in a bridal wear, in a room  decorated with flowers...what made me stop and watch was the LIPSTICK EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I was watching it, when in came this young , unknown guy  in full romantic mood and he draws closer to this stiff wooden girl ..and hell breaks loose ..and she gives him some pretty angry ultimatums ..hearing this that Guys eyes light up in anger  and confusion ..and he withdraws ..This scene captured me and what tilted  me into watching it was Amma  and her accent..Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankipheonix1---Yemi---a_umaAziyaFilza.hussainramso....Poojie....carisma2

shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
i watch pratigya  form  beginning  this promo is my lp also diiiiiiiiii thanxuuuuuuuuuuu i can see again this promo i love it musci diiiiiiii & pratigya looking soooooooo sweet & talking to boy is brillent diiiiiii i real love it  thnaxuuuuuuuuuuuu diiiiiiiiii soooooooooooo much

Edited by shrutisinha - 28 February 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Dear Carisma...firstly thank u for opening a wonderful post....

At early days I dont used to watch serials and i had to catch up office early at morning dat i don't used to watch TV at nite after 10.00pm....I haven't watched the initial promos and the first episode  dat i watched was,where Krishna take Pratigya to the Hill top during thier honey moon...impressive!!!!!...but still some where in my head a word haunted "OFFIZ".I dont used to catch up every episodes...Then comes the SPA awards..I seriously say guys i was totally went fida over the couple..KRIYA/ARJA(esp PG)...They where simply outstanding from others...the way they present thier self...thier dignity...speachless....

Then i started to watch the show just watch for the couple...gradually i was glued to the seat with interesting story line of Kriya...and thier brilliant performances...addicted, addicted, addicted and surrendered...i dont used to miss any episodes thereafter...even if so i miss an episode i catch up with YT link next day...i am totally mad abt them now....

Dis is my small storyBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankipheonix1roshna1020shrutisinha---Yemi---a_umacarisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
very good thread carisma..............Clap Clap Clap

Ok here is my story.............

i saw the promo but as i was already too much busy with 9-10 serials i decided not to watch it(u won't believe it i never even looked at AB in the promo
Shocked LOL ).........but i had seen angad in the promo and remembered that he was the guy in maika which i used to watch now and then............so me and my sister decided to give it a try the last minute and watched the first epi.............i liked it but the striking difference from all the regular starplus shows was so evident in the first epi and i thought 'oh oh what r they playing at? people will only watch the saas bahu sagas and not this type story.............so i thought the PH is fighting a loosing battle and didn't watch the rest of the episodes for the week.................and then on saturday my sister came running from the hall to call me ( i was reading a novel) and practically dragged me to see the intro scene of krishna.................well u won't believe it , i wasn't impressed.................she was jumping up and down shouting 'oh what a guy......!" and i scoffed her 'what? this boy who is looking like a college student is a goon? they must be kidding? even a mouse won't be afraid of him.............!!!!!!!!!!! ' and i went back to my room..........but i had to come back some minutes later and i watched (along with my sister) the first kriya meeting.................and i fell in love with kriya, krishna and arhaan .................this happened in one sec.............i was gaping open mouthed at the screen..............the intensity of krishna's gaze when he was looking at Pratigya was something i have never seen in films or in serials and i fell in love with that expressive eyes instantly...............and then on i watched the remaining part and and then eagerly awaited for the monday to come.............as one month passed i realized that all other serials had mediocre acting compared to this serial with less jewelry and superb hard hitting and perfectly delivered dialogues and soon i was  watching MKAP only......and i found out that AB , although lean and have boyish charm can make u feel fear, disgust, love , uneasiness, hatred , frustration etc at krishna and i wondered how starplus got such a gem when usually they get only chocolate cupboards to stand in the place of hero in a serial...................when the rest of the thakurs came i totally became an addict of MKAP and still is...............and i completely gave up any attempt to watch any other serial as i was confident nobody could beat the thakurs in acting and i soon got bored with non acting/OTT acting in many serials i tried to watch........................so now its only MKAP and nothing else...................Smile

and although i have been watching hindi serials starting from chandrakanta and ramayana/mahabharata , waqt ki raftaar, shanti in national to pavitra rishta in zee i have never even thought of joining a forum just to discuss a serial.................but MKAP forced me to join a forum for the first time in my life as before MKAP happened i was a silent visitor and reader of IF..........but now its only MKAP forum for me as i don't even visit any other serial forum in IF also.........Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 01 March 2011 at 5:40am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankipheonix1roshna1020shrutisinha---Yemi---a_umaAziyaFilza.....Poojie....carisma2

shantatai Groupbie
shantatai
shantatai

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by shantatai

Started watching this series in October .... I do not speak Hindi,Drag and drop me but that did not stop me to continue to see all the movies and Indian soap ....Drag and drop me...
so my story is:i found in one of the Arab forums a girl talk about this serial , how much is a wonderful and exciting
And she  linked some scenes for kriya from YouTube , many girls replayed her that they all watsh partigya and all adoring krishna...hahahaaa,so I decided to follow it in the Star Plus and the episodes that I missed I see in YouTube, and also  my daughter and son set with me and make me translate for him what happen...and here i want to thank beautiful tanthya for her written update...becouse of her i understand the serisl well...and thanks for all of y
our topics and comments which make me understand better....Drag and drop me

Shantatai ,

Hug

You have given me a perfect start to this wonderful day...Big smile

DESERVE mooooooore dear......you don't know how helpful u r for me....Drag and drop me

carisma2

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
GR8 topic carisma.....ClapClapClapClap

I have watched this serial from the very beginning.... I used to watch yrkkh on and off and one day SP aired the promos of MKAP.... and I was like... ...oh, its a serial about a bunch of college kids and eve teasing....

then they aired the first episode... which I watched ...
Day 1 : I liked the simple middle-class setup of the Saxes... no OTT saris and jewelery...I liked the way Prats slapped Angad even though she was scared....
Day 2 : The tension notched up a bit in the very next episode when Angad trailed P all over town and then Chandu spoke about getting help from someonce called Krishna.... I was like "oh,no... one more goon??" 
Day 3 : K was introduced ... I was wide-eyed and thought "ee ladka villian hai ki hero hai bey???"
Day 4 : K tried to kidnap P - their first meeting, that intense chemistry, I have never seen in any TV serial or movie ..... that scene, the look in K's eyes and that  he, he, he, tune.....  after that there was no looking back... I have never missed a single episode till today....Embarrassed

Regarding Krishna...Initially, I was facinated by the character but not really liked him... I felt he was brash and very cocky.... then K started changing before my very eyes... the different layers and shades of this unique character started showing (and till today, we are still discovering new facets of K Day Dreaming )... he genuinely loves P and he has a pure heart....  Heart

I will continue watching MKAP till the last episode and will dream about KRIYA forever....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

roshna1020sweet_bhankipheonix1Alwayshopeful-BugsBunny----Yemi---AziyaFilza.dhakarnhussainramsocarisma2

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by pheonix1

thanx di 4 opening dis topicSmile
here comes my story well i wanted to tell it 2 every1
well i started watching this show in the month of february last year when i saw d promo of krishna cuttin his hands and threatenin to kill himself.
well i was always interested in d promos that used 2 cum on SP coz i watched some other show on SP 
one night i was flipping of the channels for watching something at 2 30 am and i saw d scene 4m pratigya where shakti was scoldin kesar and ghanti dadi rang her bell well dat didnt impress me but b4 dat i saw some scenes of pratz engagement 2 nitin and another when angad was beatin nitin.
the next day i was automatically attracted 2 watch it like a magnet d rsn was unknown 2 me
but d main prob was dat i cldnt watch it in front of my parents coz of d dialogues then i used to watch repeat telecast at 2 30 am
and i was hooked 2 it 4m d month of april during d honeymoon seqWink
and started watching at 10 30pm 4m 22 april and 4m den never missed a single epiWink
Wow.. true fan - watching it at 2.30 am !
My advise watch it from the beginning. Shows like this don't come everyday - so savour it as much as possible.
ya saw all d previous epi in the month of april itselfWink and just loved them 
regretted d fact that i didnt start watchin it 4m d startSmile

Edited by pheonix1 - 01 March 2011 at 5:19am

carisma2

Go to top