Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Share your stories on this......... (Page 5)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathi10

hi, i use to waz pratigya frm d begining cuz i was quite intrigued by the promo wher dey show pratigya slapping angad in d train when she came bac frm lucknow. then i thought dis show is so diff than any other show wher usually girls face problems by guyz in deir daily life. it is a real life based show n deir was no any other show like dis before. i was confuse when i first saw krishna cuz i thought he was playin some goon role but he wasn't. he looked so fit in red when i first saw him.Embarrassed  n deir first meeting. ohhh i'm dying. it was the amazing scene....dey both hold some amazing n uncomparable chemistry wher no any other couple cud hold or haven't seen anthin like that. no wonder dey r hot, cute, lovely couple ever....love Kriya/Arja till the world end.
good gal.. you watched it from the start..., yes they are a lovely couple.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrina_uma

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Great thread Carisma Thumbs Up

Ok my story goes like this. the first promo of this show was showning like every 5 mins throughout the evening. at first i was like 'oh god not another one', although there was something about it that caught my eye but i'd given my time and energy on another star plus show and was badly burnt by the way things turned out  so was adamant i was not gona waste my time and emotions on this show only for the same thing to happen later on. anyways come around feb time mum was watching star plus and the scene where Krish slits his wrist was showing and i thought, 'who the hell is this crazy (but extremely hot) guy' and i found it so over the top and ridiculous. anyways a couple of days later i switched on the telly and of course Pratigya was on this time showing SS scene after the rejected proposal. I was absolutely fascinated by SS's character, his walk, his talk, everything. This was obviously divine intervention working here and it was telling that i needed to watch this show so went on the net that very moment and watched the entire episodes from the beginining in literally one sitting on youtube. then a couple of days later i found India Forums and saw that the episodes were also available here and better quality so what did i do? i watched the entire show again. i know this sounds crazy but i actually listen to the episodes whilst i'm at work and can picture exactly whats happening via the dialogues. thats how addicated i have become to this show!
wow.... we are all mad...today at lunch time at work... i was so crazy to go on the forum that I went out and left my lunch on the table. Confused

but you know - something about ss acting really got everyone who wan't watching it started ! Tongue

carisma2-bedrinsweet_bhanki

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

nicee topicc dii ..........
well as u know that the meaning of mkap to me is krishna krishna krishna and he is the one who caught me up ..
well i remeber on 4 december my pre boards ended and i m tv buff especialy for the late eveningg showss ...........so was all free and used to entertain myself with tv ...i watched the first epi on 7 dec but wasnt intresetd ..i thought it would be a daily drama where a girl woud be harrased and the she would stand for her rights ..blah blah ........but then it wasnt that bad to pass free time until on wdnesday 9 dec krishnaaa madee a entryyy ...anddd omgggggggg that was the starttt ..........
although i didnt understand what he spoke about that pan wali thing to the two boxers but still his looks caught me up ........and i had free timee so even used to watch the repeat telecates and this is i got moree adictedd to krishnaaaaaa krishnaaaa ..i lubbed him whenver he use to come down from his bike .the way he used to sway is hands over his hair .........his fight with angad ..his romanticc dialouges for pratigyaaa ...made mee likee himm evenn moreeeeee andd moreeee ...........................but it was a likingggg lub was still to happen ..........Embarrassed
the day they showed krishna's familyy ....his convo with ss and amma ..was awesumee ...........
the way he fought for pratigya and yeahh i remember the scne where amma tell him that u can do whatever with pratigya but not marriage and he spoke that what do u mean by do whatever with pratigya ji .....pyaar kiya hai unse ...isee nahi chod dengey andd all thiss ......OMGGGGGG ...that was the timee i fell in lubb withh himm ....the passionatee lubber so muchh that even usedd to dreamm aboutt himm and that this howw this seraill becamee myy lifee ..its all forr krishnaaa krishnaaaaa and yeah kriya too 

i hope i didnt made u sleep dii ..sorry for longg posttt ..but was so thrilled to write myy feelingss that couldnt stop myselfff
Sleepyzzzzzzz
LOLLOLLOL not really ! Tongue

lubb at frist sight for you it was surbhi....but we beat u - we liked him from the promo ! EmbarrassedWinkLOL

carisma2-bedrinabcd2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

nicee topicc dii ..........
well as u know that the meaning of mkap to me is krishna krishna krishna and he is the one who caught me up ..
well i remeber on 4 december my pre boards ended and i m tv buff especialy for the late eveningg showss ...........so was all free and used to entertain myself with tv ...i watched the first epi on 7 dec but wasnt intresetd ..i thought it would be a daily drama where a girl woud be harrased and the she would stand for her rights ..blah blah ........but then it wasnt that bad to pass free time until on wdnesday 9 dec krishnaaa madee a entryyy ...anddd omgggggggg that was the starttt ..........
although i didnt understand what he spoke about that pan wali thing to the two boxers but still his looks caught me up ........and i had free timee so even used to watch the repeat telecates and this is i got moree adictedd to krishnaaaaaa krishnaaaa ..i lubbed him whenver he use to come down from his bike .the way he used to sway is hands over his hair .........his fight with angad ..his romanticc dialouges for pratigyaaa ...made mee likee himm evenn moreeeeee andd moreeee ...........................but it was a likingggg lub was still to happen ..........Embarrassed
the day they showed krishna's familyy ....his convo with ss and amma ..was awesumee ...........
the way he fought for pratigya and yeahh i remember the scne where amma tell him that u can do whatever with pratigya but not marriage and he spoke that what do u mean by do whatever with pratigya ji .....pyaar kiya hai unse ...isee nahi chod dengey andd all thiss ......OMGGGGGG ...that was the timee i fell in lubb withh himm ....the passionatee lubber so muchh that even usedd to dreamm aboutt himm and that this howw this seraill becamee myy lifee ..its all forr krishnaaa krishnaaaaa and yeah kriya too 

i hope i didnt made u sleep dii ..sorry for longg posttt ..but was so thrilled to write myy feelingss that couldnt stop myselfff
Sleepyzzzzzzz
LOLLOLLOL not really ! Tongue

lubb at frist sight for you it was surbhi....but we beat u - we liked him from the promo ! EmbarrassedWinkLOL
yeahh a sort offf lubb at firstt sightt .....the promo ........i wsa so busyy in my pre bords and UT that dint even got time to see tv and so i missedd the promoss ..Cry Cry Cry...butt still the day he made his entryy he took awayyyyy myyy Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
i wish i had known this forum from the beginning ...but wasnt that interested in these social networkingg sites and didnt even know this pratigya forum..untill one day when i was saerchingg something for arhann on google that i camee to know about this forumm 

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

i wish i had known this forum from the beginning ...but wasnt that interested in these social networkingg sites and didnt even know this pratigya forum..untill one day when i was saerchingg something for arhann on google that i camee to know about this forumm 
this forum is a sanctury...

carisma2-bedrin

shantatai Groupbie
shantatai
shantatai

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Started watching this series in October .... I do not speak Hindi,Drag and drop me but that did not stop me to continue to see all the movies and Indian soap ....Drag and drop me...
so my story is:i found in one of the Arab forums a girl talk about this serial , how much is a wonderful and exciting
And she  linked some scenes for kriya from YouTube , many girls replayed her that they all watsh partigya and all adoring krishna...hahahaaa,so I decided to follow it in the Star Plus and the episodes that I missed I see in YouTube, and also  my daughter and son set with me and make me translate for him what happen...and here i want to thank beautiful tanthya for her written update...becouse of her i understand the serisl well...and thanks for all of y
our topics and comments which make me understand better....Drag and drop me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrina_uma....Poojie....carisma2tanthya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shantatai

Started watching this series in October .... I do not speak Hindi,Drag and drop me but that did not stop me to continue to see all the movies and Indian soap ....Drag and drop me...
so my story is:i found in one of the Arab forums a girl talk about this serial , how much is a wonderful and exciting
And she  linked some scenes for kriya from YouTube , many girls replayed her that they all watsh partigya and all adoring krishna...hahahaaa,so I decided to follow it in the Star Plus and the episodes that I missed I see in YouTube, and also  my daughter and son set with me and make me translate for him what happen...and here i want to thank beautiful tanthya for her written update...becouse of her i understand the serisl well...and thanks for all of y
our topics and comments which make me understand better....Drag and drop me
Thankyou... in your profile picture... you have a picture of Ansh from kyunki... he looks a bit like krishna. Big smile

carisma2-bedrin

Go to top