Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Share your stories on this......... (Page 11)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

first of all wonderfull post carima....well done......i tried to stop myself not to comment over ny theard..........as these dayz dforum is having lots of disgusting comments ...........if one tries to make nice discussions thy face some rude comments...........Ouch n if not dis than we'll b ban for having discussion oover characters............Dead   but still i belive U will understand my POV so i'm relax to share my POV in ur theard...........

coming to the topic......i didn't watch d show 4m begning it was 4m first kriya meet epi no 4 4m when i started watchind d show...........what happned dat day ....i  don't use to watch ny soap dose dayz  ....n after having dinner just keeep changing chahnel by chhanel.......one day i was soo bored as nothing interesting was going on tv,so i felt a sleep..........by chance i tuned SP b4 i fall asleep.........@ 10.45 pm when dat kriya scene was going on focuss was on krishna's eyes...........which were staring pratigya............Day Dreaming Heart  accidently my sleep was breakon and i saw dose string eyes of KRISHAN.................UFFFFFFFFFFF........meri to aankheen khullli ki khulli rehhh gayii................kya katilaana andaaz se dekh raha tha..............Day DreamingBlushing   ussi waqt mein to ARHAAN / KRISHAN  k fan hoo gayii.....then next day i watch previous epi dta was of krishan entry scene...............seeing dat i take a pratigya that i'll keep watching d show.......n M still watching it...........i know it's surprising dat M watching it still but lyk i don't control myself by coming to IF i can't stopp watching MKAP...............both these r important part of my life now............Big smile
Always chill and relax love i never press report in my posts....... i appreciate you all taking time to come in and comment. you are a active member and do a lot for the forum and the respect is mutual.

gosh no wonder you lubb a lubb arhaans eyes alot.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Tpiyarapiyari

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

Realy i was also very much impressed by the promos of show bt i didnt watch initially because of lack of time.It was AB who impelled me 2 watch dis drama.I found new and unique story then i srarted 2 watch because of story and also da interesting character of krishu and nowadays i m watching only 4 AB.Once i was afraid in real when AB became in rage and went 2 kil Aman.....I was actually frightened on dat scene and also when Prat told 2 krishu dat his family wil nt b invited in Arushi's wedding.On dat occassion i was also frightened 2 see AB in rage.....Truly he is da best actor who invoved me in dis show heartly........:D:)
He is great... such a fab actor that too for a rookie. proud to have him on MKAP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Hi,  I am not a regular serial watcher but since Nov/Dec 2010, started watching a little bit..... I used to watch 6 p.m. repeat of Pratigya.  I did not even know that it was a repeat telecast and actual telecast is at 10:30 p.m.   I used to watch regularly.  I liked Pratigya and Krishna premarriage........ Me and my son used to fight for 10:30-11 slot time because he used to watch movies and that was the ending time for the movies and I wanted to watch Pratigya......At one point, I gave up and started browsing net for any video or anything like that and got to know that written updates are available for all the serials and when looking for Pratigya written update found this forum........From engagement episode, I am a regular silent reader of this forum.  Then I started watching episodes in youtube..........I got addicted to the forum.  This is the only serial I watch online, very rarely live.  I tried to watch or follow other serials too but I always end up with MKAP, nothing is interesting more than MKAP.  I like Kriya and Krishna.  I liked Pratigya before marriage and after marriage, the CVs have lost it.  Similarly the old Krishna and after CM, the original Krishna was lost and now even i feel like AB is losing interest....the last few episodes, i feel so.  I am a good silent reader..not good in communication.  More than the serial, the posts of all the forum members especially tanthya, mera and others (no offense to those whose names i have not mentioned) is very interesting.  I hope hope hope MKAP regains its magic.
I think you communicate very well and I hope that the prog does match the top notch status it had
it may be 10/10 at the moment for many of us but certainly was over 10/10 before.
I feel that after the cm krish is loosing his charm....in his gestures, gait and dialogue delivery... maybe it is intentional... time will tell.

a_uma

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
carisma di.. sorry Im late. exams are on. My story.. I have been watching the show right from Day 1. When I first saw the promo, I thought dat dis girl is fighting for her friend.. what will she do for herself? the boy no doubt is very powerful.. physically as well as financially. how will she save herself?? Bas, aur kya...I started watching the show.. & let me tell u dat I Have NOT missed a single episode till date.. I was a part of the forum from 8 dec 2009... it was only in september 2010 dat I actually joined the forum..

a_umacarisma2

fanvever Goldie
fanvever
fanvever

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Initially my cousins were really attracted towards this serial, they used to discuss how great the serial is going and they love krishna.. and I never liked the serial frankly.. one day I was watching the scene of Krishna where pratigya had to say I lub you otherwise he could suicide.. that moment made me in love with Krishna character.. and then I instantly clicked with Kriya jodi.. and then I liked Arhaan.. he is soo sweet and innocent.. I watch the serial mainly for him now.. dont like it's story nowadays.. 
I hear from most of the people that the serial has lost its charm.. many dont follow it now but I do..

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Awesome thread Carisma!! 

I did not watch this show from start, started following it religiously quite late, only in May... 

did see this first promo on Tv once and have to say this it was appealing but i was not at all impressed by the concept.... a social issue theme, eve teasing did not work for me and neither did Krishna/AB caught my interest in this promo... And i am not into Tv and movies so was not interested in this show as well... did not follow it when it started and forgot about it....

After that it was by chance one day that i happened to watch KriYa's wedding episode, certain parts of it though, and that also only because of my nanny who used to watch this show in my room obviously and i could not escape it... It was from this episode that i got an idea what Mkap is all about.... it was definitely different... liked Thakurs, SS especially but above all it were KriYa who instantly attracted me... was amazed by K when he touches P's feet... liked their chemistry and desperately wanted the marriage rituals and all to end to see more of them together.... But it was so dragging...  and Prof. also for the first time pissed me off on that very same day only LOLbecause he had stopped their marriage midway and made a huge fuss over K being uneducated, hated him for that..

but after this episode could not follow the show as got busy first with elections at Uni and then exams and completely forgot about it.... 

And it was finally this episode in which P takes care of K after he comes home wounded, which i saw the whole of it, and which fueled that initial attraction of mine.... fell in love with KriYa... K impressed me for the reason that he had fought with Angad for P's sake....  this was the first episode of Mkap that i watched again and again on YT that same day only for Kriya... still remember the date, 28th April'10.... followed Mkap regularly then... couple of days later on my sister's suggestion i joined I.F and that was the only thing needed to make me crazy... the more i read about this show, and KriYa especially, more i loved them every day....

it were all those wonderful posts by Tanthya, Dyehard, Mera and others that made me fall in love with Kriya more.... so much that i was literally obsessed with them... my 3rd semester will always be a memorable one for me only because of this show.... KriYa union had happened then and whole time during lectures it was just this thing on my mind... remember  how in all my literature, and sufism classes whenever my teacher would take just the name of love or talk about love, romance related to our course novels Kriya and Krishna would automatically come in my mind...  was such a Kriya fanatic then ( and i am still )  Embarrassed

And till date i am hooked to this show... and emotionally attached to this forum.. This is just like home, Mkap is an important part of my life more so because of this forum... have met such wonderful people here that i believe Mkap madness was one of the best thing to happen in my life.  

so yes thats it! Omg just realized it got really long, sorry! got carried away  Embarrassed 
Wow filza - true i rem your first name here joeyzazza! Lol. Yes this is home. this show is our oxygen

a_umaFilza.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Well! I started reading this post when I decided to pop into IF. When I got to page 9 my ears started burning (and voila saw my name mentioned a couple of times). Sacchchi! LOL

Got a few Indian channels on cable in Nov 2009 and saw the initial promo of Prats telling off Angad team of eve-teasers and thought HmmmmmErmm...... shows like this from India? Let me have a look!  This was my first Indian soap.  I saw a few scenes in episode of Prats walking in MMGJ returning home after being kidnapped.  Saxes over the top rona-dhona.... I changed channels right away.  Then watched again when SS came to Saxes with sagun both times (purely coincidental) and started watching when the wedding rasams began.  Went online and watched from the beginning . Krishna's entry and first meet made me curious, the way he threw his weight around and his street smarts and self-confidence "katin kaam mei hamey mazaa aatha hai" made his character unique and fascinating and the Takurs were an entertaining and hilarious lot. The entire family was a treat to watch, from GD and her moun vrath, to Takurain and her accent when she says "hum Krishna ki Amma hai" and Kesar who was a mobile doll. Even back then Kesar was capable of getting KN into trouble at the right moment, remember the haar she wanted to give Prats that ended in the hands of kotewali OuchLOL

I also wondered why in God's green earth were the Saxes in full rona-dhona mode during their children's wedding and seemed like they enjoyed being a miserable lot.  while the Takurs rejoiced.  For once misery didn't love company for no one showed up at the Saxes while at the Takurs it was a mela.   SS was a one of a kind character who had me chuckling with his dialogue delivery and Allahabadi dialect.  There was a lot I wanted to discuss with others about plots, characters, etc. so surfed the web and found India-forums. And history was made!

What started as a sentence or two soon became a quick plot review at the end of every episode and within a month that plot thread grew like bamboo trees and before I knew it I was religiously writing posts every day dabbling and expressing my thoughts on the characters, the plots and attempting to keep the readers from getting bored. Soon we had quizzes, weekend editions and a banquet just in time for Krishna's budday.  Today I feel the tracks lack the content that encourages discussions about characters and their intentions and motives. Instead it's led me to often question tracks, plots and performance of some of the characters in any given track.

I am proud to say I am now become selective when it comes to writing threads on episodes.

Nice to see a lot of small essaysWink. Trying to compete with me I see!Tongue Do I still hold the record for the longest post on MKAP to date?ShockedLOL Maybe not this one.  I know Tanths gives me a good run once in a while. TongueWinkLOL

Thanks mera for sharing. Wow this is your first indian soap - but you understand it so much better than many.
You are still the queen of long posts and many posts. we do miss the regularity of them. But I understand it gets busy. As I no longer get the time to do EA's that often coz I do the vm's and rather than a daily E/A, I get my frustration and excitement out doing the food for thought.
but please whenever you get the chance make your review posts as they are a delight to read.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

sorry for late repSmile
nice postClap purane dino ki yade tazaBig smile
golden daysStarStarStarStarStar
for me pratigya show when i sees  1 st time i liked  PG'S act but when i show  manfodgang saxesena rona thona, i was not intrested. so i stopped .
But then jordaar Krishana's entry made me to see the show
when i seen puuppy seen . i just loved it the music the scene that halmateEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and angat friends . it was like soo real .. The music .Embarrassed gum bhula dene walla..Star

By seing krishna i just fell in love the way he speak and once thakur privaar addede it was rocking
i always loved to see them.
Then i sees krishna 's character .so pure love for pratigya, like hud se paar dewwanapan Embarrassed
Also Best thinG also made me watch the show was not closups scene that  watched in some serials . with googly musicLOL
This the 1st time i felt like real acting
then i have never missed the show

Kitny serials aayi aur kitny gayi
na dekhey aise stars na sunaa aisa diologs
Love MKAP show is the bestStarStarStarStarStar
i did not knew about IF
I JUST FOUND out randomly by net
now the show become part of my life .
Thanks againBig smile
I knew of the forum before... in other soaps i was always a silent reader.Pratigya forum was the first that i just had to sign in and post. I was really shy when i made my frst post.... coz there were such good posts made allday... everyone knew each other. I made my first post in a topic Pratigya to die. My first post here was "then the serial will change the name
to pratigya marjayeeeee" and from there i noticed how everyone was so warm and welcoming and i became a regular poster

Go to top