Pratigya

Share your stories on this......... - Page 6

shrutisinha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i watch pratigya  form  beginning  this promo is my lp also diiiiiiiiii thanxuuuuuuuuuuu i can see again this promo i love it musci diiiiiiii & pratigya looking soooooooo sweet & talking to boy is brillent diiiiiii i real love it  thnaxuuuuuuuuuuuu diiiiiiiiii soooooooooooo much

Edited by shrutisinha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Carisma...firstly thank u for opening a wonderful post....

At early days I dont used to watch serials and i had to catch up office early at morning dat i don't used to watch TV at nite after 10.00pm....I haven't watched the initial promos and the first episode  dat i watched was,where Krishna take Pratigya to the Hill top during thier honey moon...impressive!!!!!...but still some where in my head a word haunted "OFFIZ".I dont used to catch up every episodes...Then comes the SPA awards..I seriously say guys i was totally went fida over the couple..KRIYA/ARJA(esp PG)...They where simply outstanding from others...the way they present thier self...thier dignity...speachless....

Then i started to watch the show just watch for the couple...gradually i was glued to the seat with interesting story line of Kriya...and thier brilliant performances...addicted, addicted, addicted and surrendered...i dont used to miss any episodes thereafter...even if so i miss an episode i catch up with YT link next day...i am totally mad abt them now....

Dis is my small storyπŸ˜ƒ

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very good thread carisma..............πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Ok here is my story.............

i saw the promo but as i was already too much busy with 9-10 serials i decided not to watch it(u won't believe it i never even looked at AB in the promo
😲 πŸ˜† ).........but i had seen angad in the promo and remembered that he was the guy in maika which i used to watch now and then............so me and my sister decided to give it a try the last minute and watched the first epi.............i liked it but the striking difference from all the regular starplus shows was so evident in the first epi and i thought 'oh oh what r they playing at? people will only watch the saas bahu sagas and not this type story.............so i thought the PH is fighting a loosing battle and didn't watch the rest of the episodes for the week.................and then on saturday my sister came running from the hall to call me ( i was reading a novel) and practically dragged me to see the intro scene of krishna.................well u won't believe it , i wasn't impressed.................she was jumping up and down shouting 'oh what a guy......!" and i scoffed her 'what? this boy who is looking like a college student is a goon? they must be kidding? even a mouse won't be afraid of him.............!!!!!!!!!!! ' and i went back to my room..........but i had to come back some minutes later and i watched (along with my sister) the first kriya meeting.................and i fell in love with kriya, krishna and arhaan .................this happened in one sec.............i was gaping open mouthed at the screen..............the intensity of krishna's gaze when he was looking at Pratigya was something i have never seen in films or in serials and i fell in love with that expressive eyes instantly...............and then on i watched the remaining part and and then eagerly awaited for the monday to come.............as one month passed i realized that all other serials had mediocre acting compared to this serial with less jewelry and superb hard hitting and perfectly delivered dialogues and soon i was  watching MKAP only......and i found out that AB , although lean and have boyish charm can make u feel fear, disgust, love , uneasiness, hatred , frustration etc at krishna and i wondered how starplus got such a gem when usually they get only chocolate cupboards to stand in the place of hero in a serial...................when the rest of the thakurs came i totally became an addict of MKAP and still is...............and i completely gave up any attempt to watch any other serial as i was confident nobody could beat the thakurs in acting and i soon got bored with non acting/OTT acting in many serials i tried to watch........................so now its only MKAP and nothing else...................😊

and although i have been watching hindi serials starting from chandrakanta and ramayana/mahabharata , waqt ki raftaar, shanti in national to pavitra rishta in zee i have never even thought of joining a forum just to discuss a serial.................but MKAP forced me to join a forum for the first time in my life as before MKAP happened i was a silent visitor and reader of IF..........but now its only MKAP forum for me as i don't even visit any other serial forum in IF also.........😊
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
shantatai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Shantatai ,

πŸ€—

You have given me a perfect start to this wonderful day...πŸ˜ƒ

DESERVE mooooooore dear......you don't know how helpful u r for me....

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GR8 topic carisma.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have watched this serial from the very beginning.... I used to watch yrkkh on and off and one day SP aired the promos of MKAP.... and I was like... ...oh, its a serial about a bunch of college kids and eve teasing....

then they aired the first episode... which I watched ...
Day 1 : I liked the simple middle-class setup of the Saxes... no OTT saris and jewelery...I liked the way Prats slapped Angad even though she was scared....
Day 2 : The tension notched up a bit in the very next episode when Angad trailed P all over town and then Chandu spoke about getting help from someonce called Krishna.... I was like "oh,no... one more goon??" 
Day 3 : K was introduced ... I was wide-eyed and thought "ee ladka villian hai ki hero hai bey???"
Day 4 : K tried to kidnap P - their first meeting, that intense chemistry, I have never seen in any TV serial or movie ..... that scene, the look in K's eyes and that  he, he, he, tune.....  after that there was no looking back... I have never missed a single episode till today....😳

Regarding Krishna...Initially, I was facinated by the character but not really liked him... I felt he was brash and very cocky.... then K started changing before my very eyes... the different layers and shades of this unique character started showing (and till today, we are still discovering new facets of K 😍 )... he genuinely loves P and he has a pure heart....  ❀️

I will continue watching MKAP till the last episode and will dream about KRIYA forever....
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Wow.. true fan - watching it at 2.30 am !
My advise watch it from the beginning. Shows like this don't come everyday - so savour it as much as possible.

ya saw all d previous epi in the month of april itselfπŸ˜‰ and just loved them 
regretted d fact that i didnt start watchin it 4m d start😊
Edited by pheonix1 - 13 years ago
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent post.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
m cousins used 2 watch tis serial but i am not @ all interested n tis show nor n the main lead.. i thought its lke ekta serial...wer main lead married but not for love but for reveg sake.. wat hooked m 2 d the show was krish unique chr wit multiple shades...i am very much impressed wit him n eng scene...later takur fmy intro.... wat 2 say i was lke  πŸ˜²   i used 2 think wat type of a fmy it s.... & for the 1st time feel sad for prats wen she broken down after kidnap matter... finally pratigya chunati promo (wer krish tried 2 be close2 her aft marr).....wen i saw tat promo..... i could nvr imagined a tv show airng tis promo...& it cmes out very natural...after kriya marriage i was attracted 2 the show..... i actually could not imagine myself tat i could go tat crazy for sme show........ 
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pls MODS , make this thread a sticky πŸ˜›
-Sheena- thumbnail
When the initial promo came out I did not think much of it as Indian serials dont as usual....After the first promo came out of AB/PG then too the serial looked uninteresting as for me it looked of the same vain where the female lead will be perfect and not human...I had forgotten about the show....

When I visited my grandparents in India and saw my grandfather who never watches any serial is waiting for the show to start surprised me...Even then I was not curious as to know why he was a regular watcher of this show...The show used to run in the background but never bothered to have a look at the screen as to what was going on....Too busy doing other things at the time...

Then one day the name change episode was airing and my mind kept diverting to the screen and what caught my eye was the acting of AB...For the first time I was impressed with a young actor who was natural and had screen presence...He did not bring any soapy-ness into his acting, It got me hooked to the episode...Also AS who plays SS impressed me too and it was these two that left a lasting impression on me when the episode ended...Mind you I had no clue as to the story....Days went I watched it on and off and each time the acting is what I liked and slowly started understanding the serial...

It was only when I went back home did I become a regular viewer and made it a mission that I watch the old episodes to understand the serial better...And as they say rest is history....
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of all wonderfull post carima....well done......i tried to stop myself not to comment over ny theard..........as these dayz dforum is having lots of disgusting comments ...........if one tries to make nice discussions thy face some rude comments........... n if not dis than we'll b ban for having discussion oover characters............🀒   but still i belive U will understand my POV so i'm relax to share my POV in ur theard...........

coming to the topic......i didn't watch d show 4m begning it was 4m first kriya meet epi no 4 4m when i started watchind d show...........what happned dat day ....i  don't use to watch ny soap dose dayz  ....n after having dinner just keeep changing chahnel by chhanel.......one day i was soo bored as nothing interesting was going on tv,so i felt a sleep..........by chance i tuned SP b4 i fall asleep.........@ 10.45 pm when dat kriya scene was going on focuss was on krishna's eyes...........which were staring pratigya............😍 β€οΈ  accidently my sleep was breakon and i saw dose string eyes of KRISHAN.................UFFFFFFFFFFF........meri to aankheen khullli ki khulli rehhh gayii................kya katilaana andaaz se dekh raha tha..............😍☺️   ussi waqt mein to ARHAAN / KRISHAN  k fan hoo gayii.....then next day i watch previous epi dta was of krishan entry scene...............seeing dat i take a pratigya that i'll keep watching d show.......n M still watching it...........i know it's surprising dat M watching it still but lyk i don't control myself by coming to IF i can't stopp watching MKAP...............both these r important part of my life now............πŸ˜ƒ