Crazies Tuesday discussion thread - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

hoping for another rocking epi...so far 2 consecutive bang ons...

till then feast ur eyes on these albums....

maan sees dev in outhouse

maan upset with geet(1)

maan upset with geet(2)

-edited-

i hold my take till tmrw's epi...cannot conclude anything from today's epi....

just one thing i wud like to mention that i was little taken aback at the intensity of maan's hatred for dev...yes, it was always shown that maan hates him a lot after knowing that dev spoiled geet's life....but as a bro to remain so calm even after the caller threatened to kill dev....was a little too much for me to digest....

as a human being i cannot fathom that much of hatred, watever the crime is....and here we r talking about bros... 

the last scene...though i cannot comment till i watch tmrw's epi...but one thing i must mention that all 3 of them.....GC, DD and samir were awesome with their expressions 👏👏

rest i will write after watching tmrw's epi....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago

hey crazies.. again me late latif..😃

too tired...!!!

loved the epsiode....

are yeh kaun nikla.. blackmailer.... 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ullu.... he doesnt even know anything just trying to make saomething!!!!

i can understand one thing here... it just shows,.. geet standing and talking to dev in hospital.. esme itne shak karne wali baat kya hain...

the hospital was near to shimla....

dev must have come to see him.. something like tht.. daadi must have called him..

what is all there to blackmail...😲 blackmailer ullu hai ya yeh CVs...

ok... i know munda doesnt shak karega on his mishti..

but munda is hurt!!!!..

munda in tw minds.. what to do... he doesnt belive.. but his mind doesnt allow !! he wants the truth!!!!

thank god.. more of angry MSk and less of AAN!!!!...

last scene was too scary.. i wam intimidated my MSK stading behind geet!!!.. aaj geet ki khair nahi... ya dev ki... but after seeing tom precap.. geet will def tell him the reason...

waise she didnt say ruk jaao.. she said daadimaa keliye ruk jaao.. which part munda head just ruk jaao....

i am excited to see today's epsiode....

😳

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago

Nice post mona .......

mona darling ithni jaldi kisi ke upar viswaas nahin karthe ............If that person is dev ..........then u should be very careful ........I will never trust dev ........until he is proven innocent ..........

Thanks mona .....😆
@ hima nice analysis dear . Dadi hui Kasam ki storeroom .

See my update on page 2.

Hima pracap ke baare me kuch bola nahi . will Geet tell about the blood donate truth . Will mu clear . ..............

mona ....... geet will tell maan i think so .........but before that i think maan will b feeling guilty for his action that he went & met that unknown phone caller ......

from the FB pics it was looking as though geet was naaraz with maan & maan was pataoing geet 😆
mona chk page 2 left u message over tehre ......
@ Cindrella: nice analysis hima dii...u wer right abt the stalker but dev dint sent him... he used dev s family just to get back his money...useless blackmailer.. he cannot even get money from that dev....humari soch kahaan kahaaan jaa rahi thee..dev ya arjun ya phir nt...
so dev is reforming....but what abt his punishment...
and i guess nt s chapter is closed..
what fb pic...?????
@ mona dii: nice analysis...
ur analysis made me think that dadima knows that annie has bought arjun s company and so i guess even maan ll know..
and even i m confused that maan n geet s misunderstanding khatham hui ki nahi...
and regarding dev.. i think he is reformed par usse punishment milni hi chahiye at any cost..

and ya hima dii toh predcition kii rani nikliii....

varsha ..... i think .......maan did not give tht caller the entire amount ........he gave only part of the amount ......& reason for maan stopping dev is coz may b that guy threated to kill dev & another reason may b ........geet might have told maan the truth ....... that's Y .........