•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i really lve the actng of the chottu  of kahni ghr ghr ki dnt knw the name of him in ths seril its too difficult name......but he is too gud in dor ...he shuld be opposite to avni.........bechara kya kya ni kr raha us ki shadi torny k liye.......today his secene wid bashkar was awsum..........wht do u thnk about his actng  n is he shuld be opposite  2 avni????????

agree wid me r nt share ur views
First I did not know who you were talking about but when i read on then I knew. You must be talking about Bharat Chawla. I do not know if he played in Kahani Ghar Ghar KI because I did not watch it KGGK, but I know him from Bandini. I think he is a very good actor. I think  he should be with Avni because he loves her from Dil. Where Bhaskar is just thinking about money. But they are both good actors. Edited by -DE- - 13 years ago
He's nice but I like Rohit a lot.... I'm having fun seeing him as Bhaskar....😆 Bhaskar-Avni would make an interesting pair !

you are speaking about Maskare... played by Bharat Chawla... I dont remember him in KGGK....but yes i had seen him in Bandini... Maskare's character is portrayed very well by Bharat Chawla 👏...

you actually sympathise with Maskare ...but I like the pair of Bhaskar n Avni ... though Bhaskar seems to be very shrewd n moneyminded, i feel Avni's love will change him in later stages...
well i knw bharat chawla from kahani ghar ghar ki....he is good actor...and doing well as maskare..maskare loves avni...but he has no personality..where bhaskar though he doesn't love avni has an attractive personality....girls usually like these kind of people......so avni-bhaskar would be more glamorous than avni-maskare
bharat chwala is also doing great job. he is giving a comedy touch to the show. poor guy each plan of his flops ...

but im enjoyin rohit in this witty role ...total opposite of vansh