Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
savita lived her whole life with a bewdaa....
She was apparantly a hot looking girl when young and was conned into this rishta witha useless actor ..She loves him ...made 3 kids with him..Was dying a thousand deaths when he was sick ..fasts for him and what not .Even though they fight like cats and dogs and she even send him to prison and he slapped her .....

he did not earn before and her child had to give up hsi education ..She  still loves the bewdaa why because these are  matters of the heart ....
Manav love for Archana too is a matter of the heart ....his heart .

Vandu married a guy who was going to rape her ..he was horrible to her ...Still she was giving Vandu sanskaar to fast for his  long life ....why because she respects marriage and was keeping her fingers crossed that everything  will improve ....and they did ...

She knows that even though Archu's family has hurt Manav , Archann herself lives and breathes a life , day in and day out , that is totally dedicated to  her son ..If her son tells her ..you jump from that roof top ...Archu would do that ..If Manav says  you don;t meet those who jailed me ...Archu would never meet them ...Manav himself  wants to keep relations with them..One of the people who send manav to jail was satish .he is Manav's best friend ....irrespective of Archana ...
Archann has done so much for the family .....savita knows all that ..
Savita is the only one in her famil ywho hates Archana .vandu and damodar are also manav's blood but they don't see Archana as the enemy, thye see her as a blessing because their brother/ son smiles only when she is  around . ...

It's up to people I guess , try and look at the positives .....if savita wants to live permanantly with her son ....she doesn't have a choice but to look at the positives ...put the grudges behind .....Don't punish the girl for the crimes she did not committ ....

If savita really has such a big problem with archu's family then tell Archu ' don't meet XYand Z ....befoee also she did that and Archana did listen to her ..Do the same thing again ....

I thin kin savita's case jealousy too is playing a big part in her hating Archana and for that I do hold Manav and damodar responsible ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

well in that case should Savita not be hating her son  for loving a girl who is responsible for his brother's death ( as she keeps thinking) , who send him to jail twice ...

Manav doesn't thinks like this ...His love for Archan  grew a lot more after she put took the blame for him and herself went to jail ....

Savita knows that manju was responsible for Manavs' arrest but she still  invites Manju for dinners doesn't she ?? tha t is  obviously because of Vandita ...She never says a word to manju .In the party Manju called Manav manhoos , Vaishu  smirked , Varsha smirked ...the onl y one  who took up for Manav was Archana ..Bu tSavita never says anything  to Manju .Spoke nicely to Varsha , Vaishu ....her whole gussa is only on Archana ...

Actually Kool.... Manav loves Archana ...She may  have been running after him or whatever , the day they eloped , he was the one who got the sindoor and filled  her maang  .He married her ....
Saviat should  be angry on her son also  na ...

I said that for Sulochna also when she slapped Mnav ...she should have slapped Archana ...
same here ..Savita should be angry at Manav for loving the girl and being happy with the girl who keeps  troubling his life ( as yo usaid ) .Manav doesn't seems to think so ..He thinks Archana is a blessing in his  life ..He said that few days ago .....He thinks she is the best part of his life ..and he can never be happy without her ..savita knows that her son is happy with her ...

If savita hates Archu's famil ythen tell her  to cut ties with her sisters and her brother and only keep in touch with parents and Savita can give her reasons ..But she seems much better with the sisters ....than she is with Archana ...

Tanya,

I agree with you. I fully understand the pain that Savita is going through and wish no mother has to face a situation like this in her life. But my one Q is why does she hate only Archana. Why not Manju who is the root cause of all evils ? Why does she not blast her ? Or why is she still silent about Dharmesh's affair ? I mean she caught him red-handed a long time ago ? She had every opportunity to shame him. And he has troubled Manav a lot as well. Right from removing him from his job to calling him names to accusing him to jailing him. She was angry with Archana because she thought that if Archana re-entered Manav's life, Shravani would walk out tkaing Sachu away but now thats not going to happen. She has Sachu so whats wrong with Manav having Archana. And think about this............Archana has always stood for her in-laws (that her family was always responsible for Savita's misfortunes is a fact). Savita should put a condition to Archana that she can accept her provided she cuts relations with her maayka. She can very well talk to her parents but period.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ok guys , time to hit the bed..See yo uall tomorrow ..Kool , today  I was sitting on your thread only ....😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well in that case should Savita not be hating her son  for loving a girl who is responsible for his brother's death ( as she keeps thinking) , who send him to jail twice ...

Manav doesn't thinks like this ...His love for Archan  grew a lot more after she put took the blame for him and herself went to jail ....

Savita knows that manju was responsible for Manavs' arrest but she stil linvites Manju for dinners doesn't she ?? tha tsi obviously because of Vandita ...She never says a word to manju .In the party Manju called Manav manhoos , Vaishu  smirked , Varsha smirked ...the onl yoen who took up for Manav was Archana ..Bu tSavita never says anything  to Manju .Spoke nicely to Varsha , Vaishu ....her whole gussa is only on Archana ...

Actually Kool.... Manav loves Archana ...She may  have been running after him or whatever , the day they eloped , he was the one who got the sindoor and fileld her maang  .He married her ....
Saviat shoudl be angry on her son also  na ...

I said that for Sulochna also when she slapped Mnav ...she should have slapped Archan ...
same here ..Savita should be angry at manav for loving the girl and being happy with the girl who keeps  troubling his life ( as yo usaid ) .Manav doesn't seems to think so ..He thinks Archana is a blessing in hsi life ..He said that few days ago .....He thinks she is the best part of his life ..and he can never be happy without her ..savita knows that her son is happy with her ...

If savita hates Archu's famil ythen tell ehr to cut ties with her sisters and her brother and only keep in touch with parents and Savita can give her reasons ..But she seems much better with the sisters ....than she is with Archana ...

Thats precisely my point . If She is NOT hating her son then the LOVE is great . She is helpless before that love and loves him inspite of his mistake of marrying Archana . Isn't That in itself great ? Why go a step further and expect her to LOVE Archana too ...........coz this is what Damo and Manav r cONSTANTLY saying . ACCEPT Archana , LOVE her . Arre but WHY ? If Archana is put TWICE in jail will Karanjkars love Manav ? If Vinod dies will Sulochana love Manav ? Without any death or jailing alreadu TEEN THAPPAD she has given Manav .

Her love for son is unconditional but sons is conditional ..........Love Archana and only then I will love u .

I TOTALLY disagree about The Manju point that constantly keeps coming up by some viewers . Savita didnt say ANYTHING To manju and Invites Manju for dinners .........SHOUK SE BULAATI HAI KYA ? She calls coz she has options or NO options ? She calls coz she loves her daughter Vandu and tries to appease her sasural so Beti remains happy . Why , she shud love only Manav unconditionally , is it ? Why shudnt she love Vandu a little unconditionally too ?

Savita had INSISTED on Manju's JAILING and put CONDITION in front of Archana . This was before Ajit kidnapped Vandu . Who says Savita didnt try to harm Manju ?Uncaring that Manju is pregnant she had INSISTED Manju go behind bars . This Archana went and wept before Sasur and both in cahoots arranged for Manju's anticipatory bail by LYING to Savita . What a drama they did before Savita that we DID the complaint etc . Fyi Vandu did complaint and was idnapped by Ajit and tables turned .That same Manju that Savita had set out to throw in jail had to now be welcomed by her as her betis nanad ......what a TRAGEDY that was . Major Manju Butt protector is Archana .

And Tanya where did Archana go to jail ?Didnt see her in the cell even for a minute . Her anticipatory bail was already ready ...........done by Dharmesh . That surrendering was a mere technicality .No way is it comparable to the REAL jailing that Manav suffered and that Savita saw .

As far as Archana being the blessing of Manavs life as HE considers is concerned .........PAH . I wud say she has YET to prove herself . I dont see her doing that . She got a second chance at marraige just like her education and what does she do ?She has plonked her sister like a permanent feature in her house .Left to her , Vaishu wud snuggle and sleep between her and Manav in the same chaddar . Thank god for the corny women who r ENSURING she is thrown out tomorrow .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Ok guys , time to hit the bed..See yo uall tomorrow ..Kool , today  I was sitting on your thread only ....😆

Me hitting bed too , nitie Night ! 😊 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: reachanupama

[I agree with you. I fully understand the pain that Savita is going through and wish no mother has to face a situation like this in her life. But my one Q is why does she hate only Archana. Why not Manju who is the root cause of all evils ? Why does she not blast her ? Or why is she still silent about Dharmesh's affair ? I mean she caught him red-handed a long time ago ? She had every opportunity to shame him. And he has troubled Manav a lot as well. Right from removing him from his job to calling him names to accusing him to jailing him. She was angry with Archana because she thought that if Archana re-entered Manav's life, Shravani would walk out tkaing Sachu away but now thats not going to happen. She has Sachu so whats wrong with Manav having Archana. And think about this............Archana has always stood for her in-laws (that her family was always responsible for Savita's misfortunes is a fact). Savita should put a condition to Archana that she can accept her provided she cuts relations with her maayka. She can very well talk to her parents but period.

Exactly ....if savita hates Dharmesh , Manju etc ...and for good reason ..put in a condition , like she put before .If yo uwant to come  and live with me and may family yo udo not meet X Y and Z ....Your parents can come and see yo u...
If she lumps Manju for vandita's sake( even invites her for dinner )  then she has to accept that Sulochna  too has to accept Manju for Punni and Ruchi's sake ..

Archu herself as a person has given nothing but love to this family .She even gave up her marriage and was no one to manav until savit'as son himself got the sindoor and quickly fileld her maang so that no one can challenge his right on her ...
It was manav who simply refused to fall out of love with Archana ....But savita says manav is in a spell and archu knows magic ..🤔

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
She  still loves the bewdaa why because these are  matters of the heart ....

She has no option but to love bewda coz bewda impregnated her and she has 3 children and she belongs to old scool of thought .But loving husband is NO OPTION ...........for most Indian women like SAvita u MUST love husband . But why Love Bahu if son is jailed again and again by her family ? So she doesnt love Archana ...ok na ! Dont send Archna there and bother her , Manav go alone ! Why cut totally ?.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
If she lumps Manju for vandita's sake( even invites her for dinner )  then she has to accept that Sulochna  too has to accept Manju for Punni and Ruchi's sake ..
She is not lumping Manju at all . Two people cut her hands that were reaching out to throttle Manju . One was Archana who influenced Damodar and Manav with her weepy tears of how Manju was her prego bhabhi and shud never go to jail and other was stupid Vandu who got married to the Rapist without asking her or even TELLING her . Bas , that day her wings got cut and she cud NO MORE FLY TO PECK MANJU .

As far as Sulochanas LUMPING is concerned Savita has no cause to understand any damned thing of Sulochana .Didnt see Sulochana understandinfg Savitas perspective today .
Tanyaz thumbnail

Archana  has  proved it to Manav that she is a blessing to him ...maybe not to you but to him definitely ....he keeps saying this again and again and again ....

he is not just besotted  with her beauty but their relationship  has been through the test of fire and has come  out  of it .Even once savita told Shraavni " Archu has been tested by manav and like gold she has come shining through the test of fire'  ..
Manav and Archan have been though so much together ....

it is his life na, let him decide what is blessing for him and what is curse ...

I compleetl y  understand why manju is invited and wh ysavita never   insults manju ..I know she has to take care of vandu ...but same way even Sulochna is taking care of her grand daughters .....
Manju's butt savers now  are Archana   and also Vandita ...

And yes , if savita hates Archana , she should not be forced to like her but then savita should not expect her son to live with her all the time  ..he is married and has to live with his wife ...Just like she lived with damodar all her life despite of his faults and he lived with her despite of hers  . ...
Also she should not expect Manav  to always put his head down and listen to her abusing his wife ..

Oh ...this  is all going to be OK soon ...maybe another week or so ..Let's not worry about this ..I am sure archu will be going to sort ou the deshmukh house soon ...😉
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

other was stupid Vandu who got married to the Rapist without asking her or even TELLING her . Bas , that day her wings got cut and she cud NO MORE FLY TO PECK MANJU .

As far as Sulochanas LUMPING is concerned Savita has no cause to understand any damned thing of Sulochana .Didnt see Sulochana understandinfg Savitas perspective today .

That is what I am saying , savita has to just look through manju because of vandita ..same way Sulochan has to do this  because of Ruchi and Punni ....