Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Not_a_fan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

soap critic i am very upset with Vaishali's rudeness to her saas . The lady has been so understanding and so NICE that vaishus indifference to her comes across as apalling . She just got up told Dharmu managing ur mom is Ur look out and left without telling her even when she went to light the evening diya. Doesnt the old lady desrve some RESPECT ? What is she going to think , everytime Vaishali walked off without explanations . Arrogantly mind u . When Vaishali becomes badnaam I wont blame her saas for turning her back on her . Infact I want her to . Sameway Savita shud turn her back on Manav . I hate it when Elders r disrespected .
[/QUOTE]

In this case, the Saas  is not even like Savita, who is admittedly gruff. I guess thats the problem, if a person is very nice, you walk all over them and take them for granted. And if they are not, then you complain they are not nice. I will be happy as well when Manav-Vaishali will be gossiped about-seriously, what are these people planning to do with her situation. I'm getting the feeling its not Dharmesh's but their secret they are hiding and terrified of coming out. I also want Dharmesh to turn it around and maybe bring in Madhuri-Varun when his parents are not impressed with vaishali. Lets see what happens then.
hey kools. i agree with you 100000000% with your commentary

i am SUPER pissed at this show. WHO the F*cK is wrtitng this nonense???

manav's goes and gives advice to that strange family was HYPOCRITICAL. he KICKED OUT his moother and told her to GET OUT and then he has the guts to give bhashan?

i am appalled at the treartment of savita by manav. i cannot understand why he BLAMES his mom. FOR WHAT? she begged him not to divorce archana. 
why cant he understand her grief and pain at archana's words? liitle sachu dying has to be her WORST nightmare. 
she ddint slap anyone when sachin died. infact the only other time she slapped dharmesh was for calling MANAV a CHOR. 
his constant coldness to his mother, her desperation to for his LOVE is driving her to the adge.

Infact, i would say that manav shouldnt interfere in archu and savita's realtionship. he should maintain a neutral ground. he can "protect" her against savita's harsh words but thats it. 
what is the constant need to taint their love with archana's mahanta?

archu goes to talk to her mom and sulo is bizzare in her words. manav is a good son, savita CANT appreciate him. itsnot your fault.
i was unable to digest her words. its VERY obvious thatsavita loves her son. yes manav works hard, but i felt that she is siding with manav for tthe sole reason that he MAKES MONEY. 
why wasnt manav a good son when he was jailed? why wasnt this "good son" given any support by sulo? why was this "good son" slapped and given those bhashans about "aukaat".
sulo's support swings to the side where money is. 
i agree that in all this, archoo isnt to blame, but imo, she hasnt done anything to warrant herself as deshmukh bahu. i sense that archu would choose manav  as a wife than her family as a bahu (does that make sense?)

nobody can see savita's PAIN. i agree she was wrong in slapping archu, but manav was even worse in kicking her out. she was heartbroken and LOST INTERST IN LIFE. 
i know many members think that manav was pushed to the corner. but i feel, there comes a point in a couple's life where they HAVE to be the morrally bigger person. i am speaking that from what i have seen in my family. i believe that even if savita's is wrong, manav HAS to be the bigger person, forgive his mom and move on. in this case, it wont be unfair. savita found it in her heart to forigve archu's family, move on and accept the karanjkars FOR HER SON. 

many have said it, i will too. manav has to STOP the double standards,. why are the K-Klan let off the leash so easily? why is he taking them on (vaishoo) at the cost of his repuatation? have they warranted such unconditional love? have they done anything that HIS MOTHER HASNT? 

i am so glad, that lady (whats her name?) in the chawl said it!. hard to believe that manav and archana didnt realise that people will talk.
the impact of dharmesh's truth is fast LOSING its impact. the lady in the chawl will testify for manav-vaishoo's illicit realtionship and people will name vaishoo as the gold-digging harlot. 

arman romance. i am glad you brought that up kools. this is NOT the way any conservative family behaves. my cousions, are the same age as arman and they dont behave like that. my cousions make sure, they dont sit too close infront of elders. infact, a newly wed was being too lovey dovey infront of my parents, and they didnt like it. 
 thats the way middle class indian people are. 
so the whole terrace scene, spraying water, running around seems fake. sushita can do that, but no reason to film it. keep it real cvs.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

But then to be honest,I was quite disappointed  with archu after that. Even after sulo pointed out something was wrong, why archu didn't discuss it well with manav and came to a solution.
I wouldn't say she was so wrong or Dumb(she may do it tomorrow), but as I expect it to see that and a solution for sav aai's condition soon,I was quite Disappointed .Nowdays umi Im indifferent to Archu . Neither do I feel happy nor sad . Somewhere I felt her happiness on the terrace while Savita slept in that curled up Posture was very inappropriate in todays episode . The woman slept hungry while these 3 laughed and ate ????Who IS the script writer ?

Exactly Di,even I felt the same while watching it .I thought they would be discussing the problems seriously and will find out the possible ways to solve it.Oh god but what is shown .Its ok you are trying to make him eat, thats fine  but is such a scene needed. why not show that they  too feeling bad about what happened and some what after much hesitation having their dinner silently. nothing of that sort. one side a happy dinner and on one side a miserable mom couldn't eat her food. Again I would say this is so not the way. Even I was fed up with the Scriptwriter.nothing seems appropriate or relevant these days.

I dont know what Manav is upto. its manav who stopped archu from going in the first scene and being stubborn(This much stubborn ). But you know di ,I have seen such good hearted people being so much stubborn or I would say egoistic.

For eg, You know Di ,My dad is good to all people around(in his office & to relatives), but when it comes to my mom he is quite egoistic or stubborn where as a issue is concerned that too when it is big one.
when my mom is not well ,he takes very good care of her like every husband would do(thats why even my mom's sister/bro will never believe when my mom says he will not listen). But at the same time when a decision is considered , his is only final (like manav do). after so much talk with him ,he will listen to me or us. But then I would say its my mom fault. She used to say that was one thing I liked about your dad.
(So he has Gone scott free. Hope My dad dont see this post.😃😳)😆Omg Umi ur so sweet . Hahaha ! I laughed so much THANK U .

U laughed a lot Di.  then its my pleasure.

And as Tanya Di said in SOTD, I too believe and wish that archu is the one needed right now in Deshmukhs house and not manav the son alone. Its needs a Girl to make that house into home.
To take care of everything. (you see that day na di,how archu started cleaning the mess hile sav as thrown everything).Umi darling the CVS have butchered Manav only to lay the ground for Archu stepping in and taking over .I have no doubt of Archus goodness but If they cud keep Archus character so consistent why not Manavs ? He too was the Lead . Where is HE now ?

Di , its the problem with Cv's . Manav character need not  be butchered to lay the way for archu getting into D's and taking over.  Even now he  can go to his house and visit his aai alone, can understand the current circumstances and then by himself decide and took archu over there(will archu oppose?No) . then archu can take her place. I said her place di, Manav as his own place there. They have their uniqueness in D's house. Manav can take care of his aai when he is at home,when he lefts for work,other as to take care of na,so archu would do it. and she will take care of others too.
Manav taking care of sav and archu taking care of sachu,Damo and house itself sufficient to change savita aai's heart. It need not be archu alone to take care of sav.

Always only want this ,one need not shine in others cost.I want both to be as they are.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

did u feel it was right what happened

As I see it we humans need an assurance that we are loved, we have some significance in the lives of people we love. Savita did not get it from her husband. she was always shown closer to her sons than her daughter. sachin has left forever and now the way Manav is  always comparing archu with her......it is  common sense, that if we compare sibling with each other , they drift apart.... and her it is case of MIL and Dil.  Even damodar is not leaving a moment to praise his dear DIL.

Manv knew that sachu was it archu , then why didn't he call home to inform ?  Its is a torture for the parents or the grand parents while searching for children.

pity savita , though she is slightly to blame for her condition, but her son take major share.

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

soap critic i am very upset with Vaishali's rudeness to her saas . The lady has been so understanding and so NICE that vaishus indifference to her comes across as apalling . She just got up told Dharmu managing ur mom is Ur look out and left without telling her even when she went to light the evening diya. Doesnt the old lady desrve some RESPECT ? What is she going to think , everytime Vaishali walked off without explanations . Arrogantly mind u . When Vaishali becomes badnaam I wont blame her saas for turning her back on her . Infact I want her to . Sameway Savita shud turn her back on Manav . I hate it when Elders r disrespected .

In this case, the Saas  is not even like Savita, who is admittedly gruff. I guess thats the problem, if a person is very nice, you walk all over them and take them for granted. And if they are not, then you complain they are not nice. I will be happy as well when Manav-Vaishali will be gossiped about-seriously, what are these people planning to do with her situation. I'm getting the feeling its not Dharmesh's but their secret they are hiding and terrified of coming out. I also want Dharmesh to turn it around and maybe bring in Madhuri-Varun when his parents are not impressed with vaishali. Lets see what happens then.
[/QUOTE]

Vaishu's attitude towards her her saas is absolutely uncalled for.Her anger and mulish stance with her MIL is completely misplaced. Amongst the 3 sisters her saas is the most calm and good natured one. So there is no reason why she cannot confide in both her saas-sasur about Dharmu's kartoot with the help of Manav-Archana.

I also see no reason for her to hide it from Satish and with his help tell Varsha. How long is Vaishu planning to live in the chawl with no long term plan for her and her baby's secure future?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tiya229

hey kools. i agree with you 100000000% with your commentary

i am SUPER pissed at this show. WHO the F*cK is wrtitng this nonense???

manav's goes and gives advice to that strange family was HYPOCRITICAL. he KICKED OUT his moother and told her to GET OUT and then he has the guts to give bhashan?That too TWICE tiya . He told her to go TWICE .

i am appalled at the treartment of savita by manav. i cannot understand why he BLAMES his mom. FOR WHAT? she begged him not to divorce archana. He was only responsible for his misery . Decision to marry Shravni was HIS .
why cant he understand her grief and pain at archana's words? liitle sachu dying has to be her WORST nightmare. 
she ddint slap anyone when sachin died. infact the only other time she slapped dharmesh was for calling MANAV a CHOR. 
his constant coldness to his mother, her desperation to for his LOVE is driving her to the adge.

Infact, i would say that manav shouldnt interfere in archu and savita's realtionship. he should maintain a neutral ground. he can "protect" her against savita's harsh words but thats it. 
what is the constant need to taint their love with archana's mahanta?

archu goes to talk to her mom and sulo is bizzare in her words. manav is a good son, savita CANT appreciate him. itsnot your fault.
i was unable to digest her words. its VERY obvious thatsavita loves her son. yes manav works hard, but i felt that she is siding with manav for tthe sole reason that he MAKES MONEY. 
why wasnt manav a good son when he was jailed? why wasnt this "good son" given any support by sulo? why was this "good son" slapped and given those bhashans about "aukaat".
sulo's support swings to the side where money is. YUp . ALWAYS tiya . Sulo had NOT bothered to call Savita for pooja .
i agree that in all this, archoo isnt to blame, but imo, she hasnt done anything to warrant herself as deshmukh bahu. i sense that archu would choose manav  as a wife than her family as a bahu (does that make sense?)Nothing so far .She has only used Manavs money for her maayka .Thusofying her sistr and patting him on the back when he spends for mothers meds .

nobody can see savita's PAIN. i agree she was wrong in slapping archu, but manav was even worse in kicking her out. she was heartbroken and LOST INTERST IN LIFE. 
i know many members think that manav was pushed to the corner. but i feel, there comes a point in a couple's life where they HAVE to be the morrally bigger person. i am speaking that from what i have seen in my family. i believe that even if savita's is wrong, manav HAS to be the bigger person, forgive his mom and move on. in this case, it wont be unfair. savita found it in her heart to forigve archu's family, move on and accept the karanjkars FOR HER SON. 

many have said it, i will too. manav has to STOP the double standards,. why are the K-Klan let off the leash so easily? why is he taking them on (vaishoo) at the cost of his repuatation? have they warranted such unconditional love? have they done anything that HIS MOTHER HASNT? Tiya She Hates ARchu and Ks coz her son died and other son was jailed .Why hdad K klan HATED manav and put him in jail ?Any reason ?

i am so glad, that lady (whats her name?) in the chawl said it!. hard to believe that manav and archana didnt realise that people will talk.
the impact of dharmesh's truth is fast LOSING its impact. the lady in the chawl will testify for manav-vaishoo's illicit realtionship and people will name vaishoo as the gold-digging harlot. Im gonna clap when it happens tiya. Vaishoo has been insufferably indifferent and snooty to that nice saas .

arman romance. i am glad you brought that up kools. this is NOT the way any conservative family behaves. my cousions, are the same age as arman and they dont behave like that. my cousions make sure, they dont sit too close infront of elders. infact, a newly wed was being too lovey dovey infront of my parents, and they didnt like it. 
 thats the way middle class indian people are. 
so the whole terrace scene, spraying water, running around seems fake. sushita can do that, but no reason to film it. keep it real cvs.The chawl at Dadr where I recently visited , omg they wud write on the walls in derogatory way about this shamelessness .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

Thanks for the commentary, Kool. Manav's hypocrisy continue to amaze me-what do they want to do with Manav's character. Is this some weird, twisted way to redeem him or do away with the character altogether. There are all kinds of people in the world and if he's not a good son or doesnt care about his mother so much, its ok. Its not what I expect in a lead maybe, but its understandable-afterall, everybody has flaws and loves somebody/ something more than others. Its his hypocrisy, his double standards that make me fume in anger- if you dont care about your mom, accept that you dont care. Dont act as if you can sense her presence and go around telling strangers they should respect their mothers when you dont do the same. Like seriously, double standards much? If he would have just accepted that he loves Archana more than his mother and is okay with not staying together, I would have have reconciled with the character. But no, he acts as if he cares and misses his mom, but tells her on her face that she screwed up her life and that he's no longer her son. I agree with Anjali's post, it seems to me like now that he's married, he doesnt want to be associated with his parents anymore-maybe coz he thinks they are not upto his new standards or something. He wants to be associated with the Karanjkars instead-though what he wants out of this alliance except getting pushed over is out of my limited intelligence. Not Archana, but his relations with the Karanjkars is what I'm talking about-Archana, dimwitted though she is, loves him and truly cares for him. Her family, not so much.

About ARMAN enjoying while his mother is suffering, there is a saying in Tamil that is probably apt. I dont remember the wording properly, but the jist is that "While a mother is suffering from the pain of childbirth, the daughter is experiencing the pain of sexual pleasure". Enough said!

Sowmya I  am a maharashtrian and there is a saying in Marathi .........Aaila dukhavla tar mulaballanna bhogta . Meanning if after marraige u hurt ur mother by only doing Wife Wife and sasural sasural the progeny u give birth to  too will SUFFER .
I felt SICK today when he lectured that man after telling his own mom to GET OUT so ruthlessly in front of Archana . Twice ........see how he ENSURED she wouldn't linger a moment longer . I don't think he will EVER get same place in eyes of viewers . He will now always be Archana's husband . Coz anyway its Archana who is going to take care of Savita . What is Manav's need now ? To do errands for Archanas sisters I guess .

I agree with sid when she said The son Manav DIED today .

I agree with Anjali when she said So if Archana saves Savita , still why shud Damodar and Manav go scot free .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jasmine10

[

pity savita , though she is slightly to blame for her condition, but her son take major share.

I agree with you .I do feel very sorry for the old girl but she is to be blamed as well for the mess she is in ..
No , I am not talking about the Shraavni marriage actually ....that was mostly Manav's doing .Sherma is right .Even if savita was against it he would have done exactly what he wanted ...Very stubborn man ..bu tthe way savita has been keeping this hate thing going and being stubborn  ...This is what is totally messing up her life ..

Her son too is  to be blamed for not sensing that something  is wrong with this woman ..The hate is very much there and it is very wrong bu tthat is a different issue , there is an issue about her forgetting things and manav should  at least talk to his father about it ...

Both Mother and Son love each other but they both have unknowingly hurt each other so much ....

At the end of it all when everything will be Ok , I hope Manav will think back how his stubborn nature  has caused pain to the very people he loves ....First it was Archana whose love had to go through a test of fire and now his mother who despite of the wrong behaviour towards his wife ...does need him a  lot right now  and he fails to see that ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[.

I agree with Anjali when she said So if Archana saves Savita , still why shud Damodar and Manav go scot free .

Kool , aurat hi aurat ka dukh samajhti hai ....

I am banking more on Archana than Manav and damodar ..Surely they will be devastated and will feel terribly guilty but I don't know what they will do  about it ...Maybe Manav will come back immediately but I am counting  on Archana now to do the damage control...

Manav is going to be very very sad after he finds out tha his mother is not well , all day he was badly missing his mother .
..I just hope he  will act sensibly now and put thinsg back together 
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Commentary Kools! How you been? 🤗

Honestly, I have lost interest in watching this show. Everyday is getting worse in PR. Savita is too depressed and so broken down. Nothing is left in her right now. And I dont know why Manav defends someone else's mother but hurts his own. He doesnt see the difference right now. Relationships cant be replaced. If savta is not accepting archu, then these both have to work together. As long as manav is going to stand beside archu and against savita, this problem will never end. Making up for someone's relationships will never do anything good. Everyone is different and every relationship is different. I'm not saying that he shouldnt support archu at all but constantly supporting her and telling his mom that she's always wrong will only make things worse.

Sulochana is a good beta right now because he is supporting her daughter. If he supports his family,then he is a bad damaad. Why did she even feel bad if savita slapped archu? Didnt she slap manav 3times? How would have savita felt at that time? And this time savita was not stupid in slapping archana. She deserved it; she cant talk whatever she wants without other's sensitivity.

Vaishali is another dumb girl. She got an opportunity to pardafash batawada's truth but she didnt. I think she will continue to take advantage of her MIL's goodness and when the truth does come out, she wont believe her. This girl is herself creating and making this problem more problematic.