India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And Piya falls for Sid... (Page 2)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I can't reply everybody, not atleast today. Bear with me. 

I haven't seen the episode yet but I was holding my cries after Saturday but can't hold anymore after reading the Forum posts. Sorry, but I am upset.

I am not bashing Abhay. I am with him always. 

I am bashing the scripts that can't handle all the heart and all the love and all the goodness he is. He is still my Hero so, I am crying at the worst possible way his character is mistreated. 

I gave Sid's example because I wanted to say that Vampires don't have hearts but they do have brains. Then why don't writers let Abhay use his brain.    

CryCryCry

Edited by Ritz93 - 28 February 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaamail1601Ameres

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I so get U Ritz but what can we do hey. Yeah Sid would probably have won Piya over only problem is he is evil and like sucking the life out of people so i doubt Piya would want a sucker as a boyfriend forget a vampireEmbarrassed But moan. I know Abhay can reinstate the torch he lost in our hearts for him. He is a desperate man whose lost his brains along the way but his heart is with Pia. Sid may be easily get the girls but he never lets them in his heart. He's a tought nut to crack but when he gives his heart away that is when he will learn how hard it is to keep the woman he wants most in his life. Abhay is more of a man for any girl why because he opened himself for one woman letting her in while he shut everyone else around him off. Such power is rarely ever seen in power couples. Now with Abhay he already has Piya in his life and would be with her had it not been for the lunatic elder bro in tow. Embarrassed

ClapClapClapClaptoo good dear....HugAbhiya are beautiful...perfect is too modest to define them...i agree that current track is hurting abhiya and their fans...but let us keep our fingers crossed...love will ultimately conquer... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

I haven't seen the episode yet but I was holding my cries after Saturday but can't hold anymore after reading the Forum posts. Sorry, but I am upset.

I am bashing the scripts that can't handle all the heart and all the love and all the goodness he is. He is still my Hero so, I am crying at the worst possible way his character is mistreated. 

I gave Sid's example because I wanted to say that Vampires don't have hearts but they do have brains. Then why don't writers let Abhay use his brain.    

CryCryCry

i understand...it is heartbreaking dear...but don't worry...Hugas i said love will surely conquer all the troubles...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

CryCryCry

Umm, Ritzy, in BT's shows, no one HAS a brain except villains. LOLLOLLOL

It's just a tv show...woh bhi BT ka...relax kar. Wink 

And Abhay ke liye don't cry. Plan revenge. We are EvIl after all!!!!!!!!! :D

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

You know how to make me smile. Smile. I have told you so many times, make a post on the day it is a depressing episode. Do you remember that's how or friendship has started. If you don't remember then I can help you. You promised that you will write and I promised that I will read and comment. So, why didn't you do it today?

Edited by Ritz93 - 28 February 2011 at 1:00pm
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amail1601

You know how to make me smile. Smile. I have told you so many times, make a post on the day it is a depressing episode. Do you remember that's how or friendship has started. If you don't remember then I can help you. You promised that you will write and I promised that I will read and comment. So, why didn't you do it today?

Aww!! I remember! N I did that na....woh Abhay ke clothes waali post. LOL

baaki if you see the cc you'll get to know my condition. ROFL

waise.....kuch socha...revenge ke liye?

Ritzie

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
ummmmmmm may be you are rightTongue

but i don't know if he still loves maithli or not???Confused

you know, if he still loves her , then may be piya will fall in love wit him later cuz abhay has  always makes her stay away from himOuch

n sid has a very impressive n powerful personality so may be, he can make some space in piya's heart later

but can't say any thing........

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
no i don't want her to fall for that evil brotherBroken Heart

i want Piya with Abhay so what if he tried to kill her a little, and a little abuse her every now and then at least he doesn't suck blood a little like Sid nor he kills human little by little ROFL

i am gone mad i am sleepySleepyLOL

Edited by ka7eela - 28 February 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzamail1601matwamango

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index