My Letter to You (Page 7)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

NanduuuuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassed

First of all really sorry for replying late**Kaan Pakad ke Sorry**

Outstanding post; maybe no words to describe; maybe I have; stupendous; well written and wonderfully penned down!

Welcome back with a post; a post that I was waiting for! Well I always love the way you portray the characters and their emotions! You are one of a kind!

So I hope you wouldn't mind me giving my special; taaza vishesh tippani on the topic! I hope I enlighten you!

So true is it that was and shall always be said; you can express your feelings; not by speaking but by penning it down!

Geet was anxious and so was Maan. The pain; the angst; visible in both of their eyes; not ready to meet the others. Their eyes speak their heart out; the eyes which only tell the truth.

Maan was in immense pain as he thinks that he broke his promises to keep Geet away from her past; that no matter what happens; he will not let her past shadow fall on her present. I have not lived up to her expectations. I am her savoir; her world and I even couldn't keep Geet safe? What kind of a person I am?

Maan: "Ek pati ka kartavya hota hai ki woh aapne patni ka khyaal rakhe; aur main nahi kar paaya woh geet. Please mujhe maaf kardo Geet."

Maan with only hope left from tomorrow slept next to her still maintaining the distance; trying to draw as much comfort and love from her.

Geet was also in the same dilemma. Well she knows him too well; trying to hide the truth from him is not going to do any good for their relation. She knows that she has given him pain; by trying to help Dev; when she only knows what Dev has done for her. Only because of the blood donor she got her world back; comprising of Maan.

Symbolism of the letter-

Well as I see it; the letter was their communication tool; which used to be their eyes earlier; but now after all this their eyes; the tear stricken face; and the ugly situation is trying to only worsen the situation. The letter helped them speak their heart out. When you cant face a person; its always better to write what you want to say rather than let the misunderstandings creep in.

Wasn't it Geet who said that I will not let anyone come between us; she is trying to solve matters; with her own brain.

Well isn't this girl put through many difficulties at an early age? Of a wife; a would be mother; a dutiful daughter in law?

He wrote the reply on the same piece as this showed him; made him understand that Geet wants to clear everything. She even is too stressed and worn out by the current things. That even she loves him to death; can't see him in pain. As I said in my last post that if her Maan is in pain; how can she be happy? It makes her heart bleed from inside to see Maan fighting; fighting with himself to keep her happy!

I salute the Maaneet bond; they have come sailing through bad waters; are trying to again find the bond; the faith and the love; trust they have in each other. It gives your mind piece seeing both of them fighting for each other.

But I guess this will make the Maaneet bond stronger; as it is always showed that when they face a difficulty they come out shining winning through the situation.

Thanks for the post!

I hope my tippani didn't bore you!

Proud to be a Maaneetian!

Love
Mayuuuuuuuuu<3<3

Mayuu..i always wait for & get a big smile on my face seeing your taaza vishesh tippani
its a delight to have your friends write more than appreciation to u..the best appreciation to any post maker is when the commenter share their own thoughts too....
And i'm always grateful you never disappoint me ....
and its a privilege that i always look forward to whenever i post
Thank you

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by blackb28

Beautifully Written...

i really need to know ur name you know....thank you for your support always

U r Welcome..

I m Bubbly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Beautifully Written...

U r Welcome..

I m Bubbly...

Hi Bubbly ..its such a adorable name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hi sweetheart..............as usual it is so beautiful and lovely dearSmile...............

Geet's letter to her Maan and Maan's letter to his Geet were reflection of their heart reflection of their soul reflection of their varied thoughts and feelings................the sunrise a new day broke the silence of the previous night and now they both voice their inner turmoil bcuz both know they cannot handle the silence anymore and also both know that only each other can give peace and assurance to each other' mind and heart, only each other can relieve each other from from all the pain and worries..........so thru letter they voice their pain, fear and concern for each other, hatred and anger towards themselves but not at each other, both try to voice their guilt, both voice helplessness and anger at destiny which is again testing them........................and once they have read each other' letter  it surely gave them peace, assurance and it answered many of the questions they had in mind...........the questions and confusions which were result of a helpless unfavourable and unpleasant situation..................but even in such a situation where destiny is once again cruel to them their togetherness which both consider as the most precious gift and blessing gave them hope, strength, peace and relief....................

Edited by sptrno - 02 March 2011 at 7:19am
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Beautifully Written...

U r Welcome..