Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Letter to You (Page 5)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reea88

as always u r awsome... nandu dear... mujhe ek baat batao tum itni ache se... kaise likh ti ho.. tumhari har word main magic hain... thanx for the pm.. tum humesha mere dill ki baat likh ti ho... main likh na chati ho par darti ho kahi kuch galad na ho jaye. ek baat to hain.. main tumhari tara itni ache se lekhne nahi paongi... keep writing...

OMG ! don't say that ..u are an incredible writer yourself ... i love reading you & would be glad to see more posts from you that sure will be as awesome as your fiction posts....
thank you so so much dear for always being so generous with your comments & encouragement

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Nandita..........u can sketch Maaneet's instincts superbly....so much near the heart........            Both of them can read each other's hearts blindly so they could easily pour out the hearts through the letter....U've said it all ........just a line which I remember that goes apt with the situation..........Maaneet through this letter must be saying to each other,'nothing gonna change my love for u'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Nandita as usual awesome and superb

thank you Mona Hug
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Awesome post Nandita..........u can sketch Maaneet's instincts superbly....so much near the heart........            Both of them can read each other's hearts blindly so they could easily pour out the hearts through the letter....U've said it all ........just a line which I remember that goes apt with the situation..........Maaneet through this letter must be saying to each other,'nothing gonna change my love for u'.

thank you so much dear so glad u liked it ..yes the lyrics of the song sure does convey the strong profound love

bobby13rocks

sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
very very very beautiful and it touched my heart

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Heyy Nandu! Hug

First off .. let me tell you that you are as good a siggie maker as you are a writer! You always choose the best moments to make a siggie of and it really adds to the impact of your pieces! Loved today's siggie. And those beautiful lines of poetry just add to the effect for me. I just wonder everytime how this creativity flows so easily in you? Embarrassed

Onto your beautiful piece .. yet again you seemed to hit every note... every thought .. every expression .. every unsaid word through your writing. I really got to feel the emotions that were going through their minds as they wrote the letter to each other.

This particular line stuck out to me as it couldn't be truer:

"Her heart immediately jumps to surrender to him, to tell him the truth & end its own misery in fear of hurting him even more than the truth will eventually do."

Once again, absolutely enlightening post Nandu. You really etched every emotion very gracefully through your words..and as always I agreed with each one! Big smile

Love,

Z

<3

'Beauty lies in eyes of the beholder' is all i can say.
Thank you so much for being so generous with your appreciation...you simply make me delighted & to go on to hear same from you again and again ....thank you Hug
love u Heart

roseinbloom

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara202

very very very beautiful and it touched my heart

thank you so much dear i'm so glad it did
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Very well written Nandu, thanks for the PM yaar...I have bad headache, so replying everyone slowly slowly....As we had chat last week, i told you that only writer has ability to win anyones heart by their right words, and you did the same...After reading your analysis, i am feeling for both MaanEet...

As daadi said in hospital "aap dono ki ladai mein koi padh nahin sakta" very well said, it's happens anyways no one can interfere in husband and wife fight, later the third person feels totally stranger between them....That's the relation couple shares that no one can interfere.....

Muniza

nanditasingh

Go to top