India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Cheap logo ka cheap serial

Sargesh Goldie
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I still don't understand ppl who want new concepts, new story. Still circling arrond hairpin, teeth, inkbottle, sheera, coconut oil, shampoo etc. This show is full of cheap characters who only wants money. Guest's money or safe (nani's chest) is not even protected in house. For it the blame is not on servents but on bahus. This type of cheap our society is ? this serial is something showing negatrivity only. No one even laugh or smile in this family. What type of family is it? Only saazish among cheap things. No romantic sequence not even a word of love among couples, no family values. Not having common sense in any family member except kokila. The viewers really need some good shows other than this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archanadamaniasinipillaiBeHappyAlwaysaddicted2tvApoorvaFansasha_1tina_1234

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Yes, admit the serial has a lot of major flaws but on my part I really enjoyed Gopi, panna , Baa kokila etc. This small show caught the hearts of many . My Mum -in - law knows only Malayalam & knows not one word of Hindi loved watching the show. She would wait for me to show her the episode. 
Franlky speaking I would prefer this show to others where they show murders, extramarital affairs etc.  It doesn't mean I like what's happenning right now . Creative writers need to wake up  & address those issues u addressed.
Bhumika18 Senior Member
Bhumika18
Bhumika18

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Yes, admit the serial has a lot of major flaws but on my part I really enjoyed Gopi, panna , Baa kokila etc. This small show caught the hearts of many . My Mum -in - law knows only Malayalam & knows not one word of Hindi loved watching the show. She would wait for me to show her the episode. 
Franlky speaking I would prefer this show to others where they show murders, extramarital affairs etc.  It doesn't mean I like what's happenning right now . Creative writers need to wake up  & address those issues u addressed.

Totally agree with you on this. My mother-in-law also prefers watching this than those other shows that show affairs, then having other kids with someone else and getting remarried. Totally nonsense in some shows. I can't even remember how many times Kusum got married or who had kids from who in KSBKBT. I am not demeaning any who but I love Saathiya because they dont' show stuff like.

I am sure things with turn around eventually until then I love watching Kokila, Rashi and Gopi! I love Kokila's acting, and the expressions Rashi gives. Her acting truly makes me hate her character. She does justice to her character. Gopi is just too sweet...

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhumika18

Originally posted by avivakirk

Totally agree with you on this. My mother-in-law also prefers watching this than those other shows that show affairs, then having other kids with someone else and getting remarried. Totally nonsense in some shows. I can't even remember how many times Kusum got married or who had kids from who in KSBKBT. I am not demeaning any who but I love Saathiya because they dont' show stuff like.

I am sure things with turn around eventually until then I love watching Kokila, Rashi and Gopi! I love Kokila's acting, and the expressions Rashi gives. Her acting truly makes me hate her character. She does justice to her character. Gopi is just too sweet...

@ red: soon they will yar already the writer frankly said he is grinding the same old flour. soon every one will marry twice or thrice LOL what a stupid story yar i hope cv wake up
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
You said the truth but in the show they show the truth of some people. In real life people are like this.. It is not often what the story is. It is often about what people say to help other people and what we can learn. Also a lot of entertainment is presented with full drama. They well presented character show are very realistic like Kokila or Raschi. The character bring also a lot of TRPs.
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
@sar56 i know u dont like this serial but r u hurting other member who like sns. everyone has his own choice . i think u r not supposed to impose your views on others
addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar56gesh

I still don't understand ppl who want new concepts, new story. Still circling arrond hairpin, teeth, inkbottle, sheera, coconut oil, shampoo etc. This show is full of cheap characters who only wants money. Guest's money or safe (nani's chest) is not even protected in house. For it the blame is not on servents but on bahus. This type of cheap our society is ? this serial is something showing negatrivity only. No one even laugh or smile in this family. What type of family is it? Only saazish among cheap things. No romantic sequence not even a word of love among couples, no family values. Not having common sense in any family member except kokila. The viewers really need some good shows other than this.

Agree with you...i generally dont watch daily soaps...i would prefer not to watch anything at all than watching this...I just fail to understand whats the entertainment factor in this...still its good some people still like it...saathiya is not at all worked on...i think when they come in the morning they decide what to do...no strong characters at all...
Sargesh Goldie
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Yes it lacks strong character and many other things also, noone acted well in this. Then they are saying it is free from murders and all. For them i wud like to tell now in every serial is free from murderds, two three marriages, lots of childerns etc. They can watch other shows which are meaningful than this. And this show is purely made for mother in law only why young gals watching this i can't understand.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index