Ghastly Ghost Writers! (Page 3)

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by hari-ni

Would hav loved aasiya to play the protogonist but the hope of bandini2 are realy high. So no chance here.

btw when bandini gonna restart ? U are its director?

I don't think the poster was saying they know for a fact that bandini is restarting, they're just stating they know how much the fans are campagning to have bandini back.

I know I don't want Aasiya to be a lead in this show. Let Aasiya finish her cameo and move on to bigger and better things.

Agree, and if in this cameo role she could do so well, am sure she will do well in other roles
too....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahara3simlavidhipyar-ishk

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by hari-ni

Would hav loved aasiya to play the protogonist but the hope of bandini2 are realy high. So no chance here.

btw when bandini gonna restart ? U are its director?

I don't think the poster was saying they know for a fact that bandini is restarting, they're just stating they know how much the fans are campagning to have bandini back.

I know I don't want Aasiya to be a lead in this show. Let Aasiya finish her cameo and move on to bigger and better things.

Rani, same here I'm just watching this show for Aasiya's cameo, I've only started watching when on Aasiya's enterance, tried to watch 2 epi's to see what the show is about but nothing much there to keep me watching only until Aasiya's character's track is over and done with.  I dont want her to be the lead in this show either, I'm happy with her just here for a bit, Aasiya is doing a good job portraying the obbessive wife and can say her character Saudamani is completely different to of Santu's, you can see the mentalness state of mind of her character in Saudamani to the sane calculation minded of Santu's character and nature.  Whether the show is good or not, its excellent experience for Aasiya to play a different role to what she played before, its a small part so she should just enjoy.  The Show is very slow though, the writers need to put more time and effort and come up with more creativity tracks, this Vikram husband is just a man with a hundred secrets, he wants his wife to believe in him, yet he keeps keeping secrets from her? also Saudamani is still legally his wife right, they never divorced, he just said shes dead to him?

Also as others are talking of chemistry, having watched Bandini from the beginning, the chemistry of RR & Aasiya was magical, excellent and unique, such a big age difference and complete opposites of personalities in their characters  and the actors themselves, yet they gave us wonderful scenes and also made us keep wanting to watch more of them, am hoping to see Bandini2 back on screens starring Aasiya Kazi & Ronit Roy.  Like the lack of the creatives writing and going off course of the story, that is the reason why these shows go off air, the leads have their own magic and with good tracks, they can make good chemistry on screen. If the tracks are not what viewers want to see obviously viewers are not going to watch.  MKB there does not seem to be any humor or laughter and maybe this is what the show needs to keep late afternoon/early evening viewers watching?

Edited by Shahara3 - 07 March 2011 at 4:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1bishop22simlavidhirechupanitaranipyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Shahara very well said, agree with every word.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahara3simlavidhi

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I think that after coming out of ds show certainly she would be getting many hollywood offers n in bolly wood she would grab many films from mallika. Btw she would be good as a coactress with imran hasmi in his forthcoming film. Because after doing bandini she became big star .chote mote role kahaan karegi wo. To my mind her cameo in MKB has more importance than lead actors ! Hope that ds show be at no. 1 ds time just because of aasia!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Case of age difference rr had in one more serial n chemistry with his coactress in that was much better than sanraj ! I can say that sanraj was just copy of his old role !
Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Vikrant I have one question, are you watching Aasiya in MKB out of curiousity?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I m not watching .
rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
pls limit ur discussions about other shows in mkb forum and when talking about actors pls try to evaluate them for the performance in this show.

Edited by rechup - 07 March 2011 at 11:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1Shahara3pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maati Ki Banno Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index