India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Food for thought ! 28th Feb (Page 2)

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Love today's Epi..... love the   scene where he was hiding under the blanket ...... Baba was feeling guilty  to fACE his Babu.....Arja rocked 2day.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankihussainramsocarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvira22

Love today's Epi..... love the   scene where he was hiding under the blanket ...... Baba was feeling guilty  to fACE his Babu.....Arja rocked 2day.......
Yes, It was a brill epi... He looked so guilty and scared under the blanket.Tongue
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Poor Baba had to go to bed early to avoid the Pratigyan Inquisition, bless him!
and i liked how he referred to KN eating away like a besharamLOL
yay, we're getting more of T n C these days!
let's hope this is a sign of better times on their way for kriya.
Hehehehehehe... You mean more romantic times ahead for them . LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
He was just awesome as always.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
nice post sis! 

i absolutely loved that brief KriYa moment when Krishna was leaving for 'work'  
i dont know what was there in it but it was beyond ordinary for me..... beautifully done... that look of K and P went straight into my heart... the way Pratigya said 'come home soon' and K's response was simply amazing!! such natural chemistry they have and both were so expressive! truly a charming couple Day Dreaming Embarrassed 

Edited by Filza.T - 28 February 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiheera1702---Yemi---ArjaAddicthussainramsocarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

nice post sis! 

i absolutely loved that brief KriYa moment when Krishna was leaving for 'work'  
i dont know what was there in it but it was beyond ordinary for me..... beautifully done... that look of K and P went straight into my heart... the way Pratigya said 'come home soon' and K's response was simply amazing!! such natural chemistry they have and both were so expressive! truly a charming couple Day Dreaming Embarrassed 
@ bold - totally agree. with you. That was a lovely scene.... she's gonna miss him... and when he was with his friends - his heart was with her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Completely agree wid u carisma.......Even I noticed dat baba was clean shaven nt onli his face bt also his chest....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......made gud use of his tym...
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Kaane Ki Kasaam.... Thodi

Guys My take on Todays epi..... If Arushi will do the tution, will they duplicate the same job for Pratigya too. Or The school might accept Pratigya for the job role and refuse Arushi... and later we are shown that Pratigya will scarifice the job for her sister instead.
I cannot see both sisters doing the same job... Now I am really interested to know what was in that envelope.....evn i was wondering ad same.....even i wudnt want to see both of dem doing da same job....n yes i wudnt wat pratz to sacrifice for ArghusiAngry...NO...

SS He couldn't see the tiffin of food Pratigya had prepared for Baba.. and appreciate it that their Raja Naal was being well kept and looked after by his Babu. Instead he had to comment on her calling him Krishna. They have to accept that they are the couple of today... and it is quite normal....yep....SS was bery bad by doing dat....Deadhe shud hav said sumthing good abt pratz....but noo...

At least the family although not showing him - are super pleased with him working....yep....esp amma....
Good advice given to Baba from pratigya, Keep calm... don't argue...have fun.....
This is the kind of things a loving couple tell each other when they are parting for work. Embarrassed
sweet moment....i just lubbbbbd dat scene...it was very cute indeed....n da way she said ..."...aur jaldi aa jana ghar waapas'.....dat was soooooo sweet pratz....lub u

Baba calling Shaktia behooda.. eating away shamelessly. But I saw that Shaktia looked quite frustrated at not being able to work. You can tell that Shaktia enjoys working. He looks rather bored at home....yes even i feel dat KN is bored by sitting a home n doing NO work...bt lets wait n see....Tongue

Chandu Tunna... So funny - The way they were waiting for Baba... They never used to wait for him like this in his bachelor days..... Naughtee dost's./.....It was really a funny scene...how tunna climbe up ad ladder n was waiting for dem...i was giggling wen i saw dat scene...LOL

Baba I feel with all this guilt will come to want to work for himself this drama will help make him see the respect that his wife and family will have for him. I'm sure he will not just want to work for the sake of it... but for his own fulfilment instead.

Okay Baba kaane ki kassam thod di ! LOL He said to Pratigya... I will not eat in the morning, so please prepare me a tiffin.... and then sat down to eat ! And took a tiffin with him. Baba trying to get two meals (one meal extra?).

Did u notice how clean shaven he was - not just the face but the chest too! LOL/...yeeeeeeepppppp....I noticed dat....his clean shave is justtt.....Day Dreaming....yes even i noticed da clean shave on da chest too...it was soooooooo nice...i lubbb u baba...Day Dreaming...mwaaaaaaaah

**********And dont forget to vote on Arhaans rank ************** Link below

Dosa xx
Take care.

Please no bashing characters or members... I do not want a number 8 next to my post. Wink

diiiii...ammmazing analysis...i lubbbbbbbbd reading it....n well saidClap

dii i dnt understand one thing....wat u siad " I do not want a number 8 next to my post. Wink"....what did u mean???ConfusedOuch
roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
after along time whole epi filled wit krish.... liked his innocent actng wen he prayed 2 god....  also liked wen krish speakng 2 t & c it clearly shows his guilt expressions & @ sme tme concern abt prats....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

Go to top