Uttaran

r u happy now - Page 2

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

oh sanyaso u have got what u wanted right, congratulations.

my cricket thread is closed, i think uwill be very happy with this.

this thread would never have come under mod scanner if u had not reported it

cricket threads were opened before also but it was not closed.

congrats for taking all the joy from cricket lovers in the forum.

we could have reported too but i did not want my thread closed.

bobby removed that video and it was allsorted out but then also aapko chain nahin mila naa.

i dont care about anything now, u can report me , mods can ban me , its not going to affect me anymore

Dear dont worry, they can't take our joy. We hv another thread for our discussion, but this event opened eyes of neutral people. Mask hs been removed. U can chk the thread why hatred, if u want to see real face. How some person try to make fool herself/himself. Chillax and ignore these people. Ab mirchi lagi thi to dhuan to nikalega hi na. So leave it and enjoy in tht thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

@shivani , u should serious stop trying to fit urself in anything that goes wrong in this forum , 

😳ohk 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Dear dont worry, they can't take our joy. We hv another thread for our discussion, but this event opened eyes of neutral people. Mask hs been removed. U can chk the thread why hatred, if u want to see real face. How some person try to make fool herself/himself. Chillax and ignore these people. Ab mirchi lagi thi to dhuan to nikalega hi na. So leave it and enjoy in tht thread.

i like ur positive spirit, it rubs on me too, shall i open another thread,
i will make a new set of rules now😆
shivani9 thumbnail

arre i will come back for my friends😊😉

arrey dont go in the first place naaa😛😃
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i like ur positive spirit, it rubs on me too, shall i open another thread,

i will make a new set of rules now😆

I don't think even some people worth to be reacted. They hv even not guts to accept tht they reported. Sab kuchh chhup chhup ke karne ki Jo adat hai. Waise this thread will also not last long. 😉Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail

vaise shivani has made the another world cup thread , we should enjoy there only

no need for me to make another one, we will pm all the friends😊 so they can come there
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah! lease don't leave brother!!!! some people are like that, but we shouldn't be discouraged, and in fact, you should be happy that we all support you and want to you stay.

RJ
shivani9 thumbnail

vaise shivani has made the another world cup thread , we should enjoy there only

no need for me to make another one, we will pm all the friends😊 so they can come there

areeyyyyyyyy noo, i cant handle it, we want ur thread re, with interesting pre/reviews n headlines
intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

I don't think even some people worth to be reacted. They hv even not guts to accept tht they reported. Sab kuchh chhup chhup ke karne ki Jo adat hai. Waise this thread will also not last long. 😉

yes this thread lifeline is very short, but i have said what i wanted😊, baaki toh mods hi raakhe😆
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
shivani.. agar ab tum ne sorry bolaa na 😡 then i pray that u become a tapori fan if u say sorry one more time🤢😳😆