ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by cjs369

The main reason was tht some people opened (foreign citizen) second thread which went flop and this thread were rocking. 115 pages within 24 hrs. Clap Clap ab jalan to hogi na. And mod also remembered the rule tht ut can't hv cricket thread. They were sleeping whn another thread was running for few week Angry

ankit.... one full thread got completed and the second thread also crossed 100 pages and after that suddenly the mods cudnt have closed for no reason... some one has definitely reported ....ConfusedAngry
Angry

No prize for guessing LOL LOL WHO?????the person whose daily business is reporting. LOL Wink

Any sher on business of reporting ? Wink
arz kiya hai
PALAT kar dekh lo jalim ham jal jal ke marte hain,
agar koi thread hit ho jaye to usko REPORT karte hain
LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfastshyamstiny15LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

The main reason was tht some people opened (foreign citizen) second thread which went flop and this thread were rocking. 115 pages within 24 hrs. Clap Clap ab jalan to hogi na. And mod also remembered the rule tht ut can't hv cricket thread. They were sleeping whn another thread was running for few week Angry

ankit.... one full thread got completed and the second thread also crossed 100 pages and after that suddenly the mods cudnt have closed for no reason... some one has definitely reported ....ConfusedAngry
Angry

No prize for guessing LOL LOL WHO?????the person whose daily business is reporting. LOL Wink

arz kiya hai
LOLLOLLOL

i am LOLLOLLOL my sleep will vanish, if i stay here anymore..enjoyyyLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Angry

arz kiya hai
LOLLOLLOL

Nice one ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anmol for the postLOL But mybe take some time out and think WHY ur thread was closed and not the first one! Dont u think its because the first thread invited EVERYcricket lover to enjoy instead of just naming it WC thread then some people take umbrage if someone comes to support their team also? The first one was successful because everyone was there happily. The second one started India and others segregation along with jibes at other members and their countries by posting nasty videos and calling someone besharam... so it got closed because I dont think mods are blind not to notice such segregation. But if u want to keep on thinking I woul waste my time over u people by reporting ur thread ur welcome to. So why blame without proof? First take a good look at urself!

@ Ankit111 - I opened the second WC thread because I wanted to help out my friend Ankit who was in a dilemma because he was too busy to make the second. If u think by boycotting that thread u have hurt me or made me jealous then keep flattering urselfLOL Ive long learnt to ignore such misguided attempts at sadismLOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

@intruderfast Iam sorry that thread get closed . i would have not argued with that gal if i would have knbow that  she is so jealousWink. It was so much fun thereCryConfusedConfused . I wonder why this thread closed Unhappy AngryAngrymay be because of chugalkhor auntyAngry
dont worry taniSmile main tumhari jagah hota toh main bhi shayad aisa hi karta, do join us in other cricket threadSmile

tani_thkshivani9tiny15

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by tani_thk

@intruderfast Iam sorry that thread get closed . i would have not argued with that gal if i would have knbow that  she is so jealousWink. It was so much fun thereCryConfusedConfused . I wonder why this thread closed Unhappy AngryAngrymay be because of chugalkhor auntyAngry
dont worry taniSmile main tumhari jagah hota toh main bhi shayad aisa hi karta, do join us in other cricket threadSmile

thanx yup i will deffo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Thanks Anmol for the postLOL But mybe take some time out and think WHY ur thread was closed and not the first one! Dont u think its because the first thread invited EVERYcricket lover to enjoy instead of just naming it WC thread then some people take umbrage if someone comes to support their team also? The first one was successful because everyone was there happily. The second one started India and others segregation along with jibes at other members and their countries by posting nasty videos and calling someone besharam... so it got closed because I dont think mods are blind not to notice such segregation. But if u want to keep on thinking I woul waste my time over u people by reporting ur thread ur welcome to. So why blame without proof? First take a good look at urself!

@ Ankit111 - I opened the second WC thread because I wanted to help out my friend Ankit who was in a dilemma because he was too busy to make the second. If u think by boycotting that thread u have hurt me or made me jealous then keep flattering urselfLOL Ive long learnt to ignore such misguided attempts at sadismLOL
IGNORED bhashan

Edited by ankit111 - 28 February 2011 at 11:11pm

tani_thktiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Guys , lets name our group as Sadistic group ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thkankit111intruderfastshyamstiny15

Go to top