Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

QUESTIONS....QUESTIONS....QUESTIONS..... (Page 3)

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Hey disha

As per the synopsis of tumarhi disha by zee tv Dk is divorcee! so these people might show the entry of his first wife(gargi might bring her) at the time when dk and disha are very much in love with each other who might bring about misunderstandings in their minds so that they will land up in a divorce.

After divorce ,they might show Disha being pregnant ,Dk might ask her to marry him which will be supported by dk's mom sumitra . Dk might tell disha that he does not want to create another DK who is deprived of father love and name , Disha might realise that she cannot stay away from dk because she loves him a lot.

But i hope thet they don't take the story forward as they did it in Astitva, were simran and abhi stayed away.

dazzling Newbie
dazzling
dazzling

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged

(DK WILL DECLARE HIS LOVE TO DISHA - OPENLY, DIRECTLY, INTENSELY AND OFCOURSE PASSIONATELY AS ONLY DK COULD DO!)

Disha77 if this happens than only reaction from Disha that I can imagine would be awestuck,dumstuck and whatnotstuck staring at him. No words will flow in her mouth. Well lucky her.If that happens I will watch that scene atleast 25 times

vasamv Goldie
vasamv
vasamv

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Disha, you are almost always bang on target.So your predictions may come true.Anyway,this is one great serial compared to the crap served everywhere except perhaps Jassi. BTW your command over both English and Hindi is terrific.You may not reveal it but you ARE a writer.

Vasa

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasamv

Disha, you are almost always bang on target.So your predictions may come true.Anyway,this is one great serial compared to the crap served everywhere except perhaps Jassi. BTW your command over both English and Hindi is terrific.You may not reveal it but you ARE a writer.

Vasa

Agree, agree, agree! Crap served everywhere-LOL! Yeah, Jassi is the only other show I really follow, as well. The guys on Kabhi Haa Kabhi Naa are good for an occasional laugh, if you like to laugh at stupidity...

-DKaddict

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jingle

Hey disha

As per the synopsis of tumarhi disha by zee tv Dk is divorcee! so these people might show the entry of his first wife(gargi might bring her) at the time when dk and disha are very much in love with each other who might bring about misunderstandings in their minds so that they will land up in a divorce.

After divorce ,they might show Disha being pregnant ,Dk might ask her to marry him which will be supported by dk's mom sumitra . Dk might tell disha that he does not want to create another DK who is deprived of father love and name , Disha might realise that she cannot stay away from dk because she loves him a lot.

But i hope thet they don't take the story forward as they did it in Astitva, were simran and abhi stayed away.

Jingle, I have the same thoughts as you.

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Hi Dishu, Subaan Allah. U r just too good. And the songs which you wrote are my favourites too and any day I prefer listening to hindi numbers to english. Though I too have a lot of songs in mind regarding the answers to the questions you put across. Once again Thanks for this and everything. Take care.

Love Lata

Go to top