Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

QUESTIONS....QUESTIONS....QUESTIONS..... (Page 2)

dazzling Newbie
dazzling
dazzling

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Disha, I really have to command you on your imagination. I try my level best to frame my thoughts and my list of songs and what ever phrases I have in my brain, never ever was I successful in more than 2 sentences. Good work Disha. On the TD front,I dont know why the writers want the story to head this way that the leads will divorce. I hope they surprise us with something else.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Oh, yeah, the divorce will be there. Just when it looks like they are going to patch everything up, some new, huge misunderstanding takes place that will send them far away from each other. Then they miss each other like crazy, but are too stubborn to admit it because they don't believe the other person. Then by chance or someone else with a clear head, whole thing is resolved and we have our happy ever after. Never heard of Mills & Boon, but it sounds a lot like the Harlequin romance novels we have over here, and this is the usual plot line...

They have to tease ya, you know, to keep your interest, build suspense, make it really worthwhile when the couple finally get together. How boring would it be if they just sat down right away and explained everything to each other?

They may consumate the marriage before they split, but I don't see a child coming in the picture unless the writers intend to go on for a few years. At the rate this show is moving, that doesn't seem likely. It'd be hard to sustain such excellence for so long. Better for us all if this is one of those 64 episode deals...  I know I, for one, would probably be unable to tolerate it if it was drug on for years. Keep it short & sweet!

I do not see either Disha or DK flat out telling each other their feelings right away. Rather, they would show each other and have a mutual understanding. But then after the misunderstanding that rips them apart, then they will need to verbalize everything, esp. their love for each other. Then they will be practically cemented to each other! LOL

Just my take on it at the moment.

-DKaddict

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
its makes sense. good .......Wink
krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
if they have misunderstaninds i think Vedant is going to be thier CUPIDWink
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

It is always possible that Vedant will be a great source of misunderstanding for them as well. He could be both. That happens.

-DKaddict

kkashish Newbie
kkashish
kkashish

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

so i really don't left anything to say cause all my friends already describe everything to which i am totally agree.

so one thing is sure wot i feel is one day neither disha nor D.K will say anything buttttt they bothe knowa that that love each other THE UNSPOKEN LOVE and one day they just comeclose to eack other and that's itttttttttt.................all kisses and hugs and so on ............... u know wot i mean Embarrassed  and then later on as u guys said they will get divorced for some reason and tghen by staying apart they will get to know how badly they love each other and then they will speak out everything.

so wot u guys think abt my imagiantion.

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Ok Guys,

After reading your excellent views on the questions that were posted, I am not able to refrain from making one comment for which I have no evidence or anything, but still I can guarantee 100% that this is going to happen and most probably in another 2 weeks or so. Mera dil kehta hai!

DK WILL DECLARE HIS LOVE TO DISHA - OPENLY, DIRECTLY, INTENSELY AND OFCOURSE PASSIONATELY AS ONLY DK COULD DO!

This episode will be a mind-blowing one and also one of the most intensely romantic ever picturised on Indian Television. Just wait and watch!

Main rahoongi, Tumhari Disha!

PS : Though honestly I have no idea what will Disha's reaction be like........but in all probability she should reciprocate DK (if there is any justice in this world!)

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Wow! I can already feel the electricity!!! Thanks, Disha!

-DKaddict

Go to top