Tumhari Disha

QUESTIONS....QUESTIONS....QUESTIONS.....

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Now that so much is happening so fast in the DK - Disha front and the story-line is becoming totally M&Boonish! I am really curious for certain things to be unfolded.

Will Disha ''actually'' fall in love with DK after what happened yesterday, or will it be a case of misplaced sympathy?

If Disha does fall in love, will she ever disclose her feelings to DK?

If Disha does reveal her new-found love for DK, will he reciprocate or reject?

Will DK ever be able to tell Disha upfront how much he loves her?

If DK does propose Disha, then what in your imagination will it be like? Will it be a soft, mellow proposal or a passionate, intense declaration of love?

Will DK and Disha ''cohabit'' (I hope all of u r adults here!) and initiate a beginning towards a normal, happy, married life?

Assuming all of the above comes true, what turn will the story take next? Will DK and Disha get divorced, if they do, what will be the circumstances under which they will be forced to seperate?

If DK and Disha do get divorced, will they come back together and who will the catalyst for them? Inder, Sumitra, Vedant, Taj/Sanya, Suhasini or probably the child that Disha might have from DK (My imagination is very wild, don't be surprised!)

I am giving my take on the above questions and would love to have your views on it......please do take out some time & answer them, guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishani thumbnail

This is just my opinion - don't know what you guys will think:

I think that Disha will be cautious in letting on (for viewers) whether she is actually in love with DK! If I were her, I would already be in love with him a long time ago! But she seems to be a person who is genuine and wouldn't lead someone one! I think she is truly in love with DK by now. She

It may take a while for her to disclose her feelings! She is good at that!

DK will be MAD to reject her and he is already in love with her, so maybe by Disha telling him how she feels, the floodgate will open and he will eventually tell her with his own words that he loves her too. At the moment he only does it with his actions and not his words.

If he proposes to her, I think it would be a passionate, explosive one cos that is the way he is. I have never met a guy to date with the passion that DK has. Mellow is not even in his vocabualry!

When (and I deliberatley left out "if") Disha and DK start having a real marriage and she falls pregnant, just imagine the little tot and how gorgeous him/her would be. I mean just look at DK - the man is dynamite!!!

I don't think they will get divorced - they both had loopholes in the series thus far and it never happened. When Disha declared that she will NEVER divorce DK, I knew somehow, they would stay married no matter what circumstances would arise!

Hope this matters somehow to someone!!!

saimaz thumbnail

well one more thing can happen, and i hope it doesn't but nevertheless...

DK's mom is getting her memory back and somehow Gargi is controlling her thoughts now so as i understand... well it might be possible that DK's mom is poisoned against Disha and she asks DK to choose between her or Disha... this might lead them to get separated even when they both relaize that they love each other a lot...

disha77 thumbnail

My answers to My questions..........albeit style kuch alag hai!

Yes, Disha will fall in love with DK and very soon if she not already in love with him. (Thoda sa pyaar hua hai, thoda hai baaki, hum toh dil de hi chuke, bas teri haan hain baaki. Translation - A little bit of love is there, a little bit is still left to happen, I have already given my heart to you, your reciprocation is left)

Disha might not disclose her feelings to DK openly, but her eyes will say it all...............(aankhen bhi  hoti hai dil ki zubaan, bin bole kar deti hain, haalat yeh pal mein bayaan. Translation for all the angrez here - Eyes are also the language of the heart, without uttering a single word, it speaks volumes about the state of love!)

Yes, DK will not only understand Disha's unspoken love for him but also very generously reciprocate it back............(Tumnain yeh kya kehdiya, meri aankhon ke diye hai jaise jal gaye, meri raaton se andhere jaise dhal gaye. Translation - What have you just said, the lamp in my eyes have lit up with your love, the darkness of my nights have been dispelled!)

Oh, this I am very, very sure of (My heart says so!). DK will declare his love for Disha.......standing infront of her and not in his dreams! (Hum hai is pal yahan, jaane ho kal kahan, hum rahe na rahe, hum mile naa mile, rahegi sada yahan pyaar ki yeh dastaan, sunega sada jise, yeh zamin aasman. Translation - I am here this moment, I don't know where I am tomorrow, whether we exist tomorrow or not, whether we are together or not, our love will always echo amongst the sky and earth!)

DK will make a passionate declaration of his love to Disha, it will be a clear, star-lit night and the air will be langurous with the fragrance of their love............ok, I don't want to get started on this now........maybe sometime else, I will complete my thoughts on how DK will propose Disha! (Aapki aankhon mein kuch mehke hue se khawb hain, aapse bhi khoobsurat, aapke andaaz hain. Translation - Your eyes have the fragrance of dreams, more beautiful than you is your 'ada')

(:Ahem: this is a sticky enough topic, but since we are an adult forum, to put it delicately, yes, according to me DK and Disha will make out, big time (Obviously our censor rules prevents from airing such stuff๐Ÿ˜ญ so I guess it will be a shot of DK and Disha closing their bedroom door and then the next shot will be of the rising sun......that is the way they always show it yaar! (Suhag raat hai, ghoonghat utha rahan hoon main, simat rahi hai, tu sharma ke apni bahaon mein. Translation - Its too embarassing for me to translate!)

Unfortunately, I am of the opinion that DK and Disha will get divorced.......one, it has already been disclosed by the producers & secondly the story will not move forward if these two decide to live happily so soon! My guess is that their divorce will happen somewhere in mid-April......that will be the end of 6 months of DK and Disha's marriage contract also! Hmmm, I think Gargi will be responsible for the love-birds splitting up......dunno how the tribal war-lord will manage that, though! (Tanhaiye.......dil ke raaste mein kaisi thokar maine khayi, toote khawab saare, ek mayoosi hai chayi - Translation - Lonliness has filled my life, what a bump I have got in the path of my heart, all my dreams are shattered and a depression has come over me)

Oh yeah, they will come back together! Or else, it will be the worst anti-climax of the decade! And anyway, even this has been disclosed by the producers (Chhavi had stated in an earlier interview given to a local newspaper that the story is essentially the love - hate relationship of two head-strong individuals who end of together despite all odds.....so here we go, we are rest assured on this!) Dunno about the catalyst now.......either it will be Vedant or maybe DK and Disha's child.........tough to say now! (Jo vaada kiya woh nibhana padega, roke zamaana chahe, roke khudaiye tumko aana padega. Translation - The promise that you have made, you will have to fulfill, even if the world stops you or even if God comes in your way, you will have to come back to me)

Ok, my translations of the Hindi Film lyrics is pretty trashy, but hey, I tried my best yaar! They are some of my favourite songs, btw!

Hope u find the read interesting, do post ur views, am eager to read what all of u think of this!

Nishani thumbnail

Thanks Disha for posting your thoughts and MOST of all for translating the Hindi for me!

I am gonna be so sad when Disha & DK get divorced - I didn't come across that topic so I didn't know that the producers disclosed that fact.

I already have this hollow pit in my stomach, but hopefully all is fair in love and war and these two made-for-each-other people end up together!

And you couldn't have put it better when you said that it would be the worst anti-climax if they don't end up together.

I will be crushed and so will alot of other TD fanatics!!!

Asian Princess thumbnail

Hey disha!

I think even when Disha and Dk divorce they'll come back toghether because thats what the viewers want  to see! So the producers will definently put hem back together! And Disha and Dk will realise their love for each other! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh by the way I emailed Ashish but he never emailled back

lots of love Asian Princess

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago
memsaab thumbnail

hey.. when the serial first started, I said.. it is sooo mills & boons type.. Girl getting married to pay for something in the family.. usually in M&B I have noticed that guys marry the girls because they want to get rid of some women in their life or something like that.. and the girl ususally in her late teens or early 20s usually marry man either a divorcee or in late 30s or early 40s..

that is what I felt when I first watched TD. As I used to watch US serials, I did not notice TD until I saw the ad of Vijayendra Bhonsle's death and Disha proposing to marry DK.. and actually that is the reason I started watching it also.. because it was unusual than Saash Bahu stories..

Nishani thumbnail

I started watching it at the very beginning but for me it was getting a bit boring so I stopped watching and began following Awaz - Dil Se Dil Tak with my parents.

Just like you memsaab, when I saw DK and Disha going through their marriage nuptials, I started to watch again. Now I am addicted everyday no matter how boring it gets sometimes!

dazzling thumbnail
Disha, I really have to command you on your imagination. I try my level best to frame my thoughts and my list of songs and what ever phrases I have in my brain, never ever was I successful in more than 2 sentences. Good work Disha. On the TD front,I dont know why the writers want the story to head this way that the leads will divorce. I hope they surprise us with something else.
dkaddict thumbnail

Oh, yeah, the divorce will be there. Just when it looks like they are going to patch everything up, some new, huge misunderstanding takes place that will send them far away from each other. Then they miss each other like crazy, but are too stubborn to admit it because they don't believe the other person. Then by chance or someone else with a clear head, whole thing is resolved and we have our happy ever after. Never heard of Mills & Boon, but it sounds a lot like the Harlequin romance novels we have over here, and this is the usual plot line...

They have to tease ya, you know, to keep your interest, build suspense, make it really worthwhile when the couple finally get together. How boring would it be if they just sat down right away and explained everything to each other?

They may consumate the marriage before they split, but I don't see a child coming in the picture unless the writers intend to go on for a few years. At the rate this show is moving, that doesn't seem likely. It'd be hard to sustain such excellence for so long. Better for us all if this is one of those 64 episode deals...  I know I, for one, would probably be unable to tolerate it if it was drug on for years. Keep it short & sweet!

I do not see either Disha or DK flat out telling each other their feelings right away. Rather, they would show each other and have a mutual understanding. But then after the misunderstanding that rips them apart, then they will need to verbalize everything, esp. their love for each other. Then they will be practically cemented to each other! ๐Ÿ˜†

Just my take on it at the moment.

-DKaddict