Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

WU - 28th Feb

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Wink
So, this is my written updeat on 28th Feb. Wasn't sure, if I should post it, as I didn't get any reply from gk-09, but as it was finished, I'll post it. This is the first time I'm doing something like that and it got pretty detailed, hope you don't mind Embarrassed Oh, and as I wasn't a regular viewer of the show, I didn't catch all the names, so tell me if I wrote a name wrong LOL  

Part one:

Episode starts with Virani proposing Vaibhav-Devki marriage, which stuns everyone there. Motilal even asks, if I.M. Virani is sure about it and receives a positive answer. Virani says, that he knows very well, he did a mistake and turning to BB, says, that even his (BB's) heart made him once doing a mistake on which BB replies: a mistake, jis ne kaiye zindgiyu ko dhook ki aag me jalaya hai. Virana wants to burn out this fire and this house is anyways bond with Devki (Nirali as a friend, Charulata as a mother and with him she shares a business rivalry). Why shouldn't she share a love bond with Vaibhav? In his eyes those two are made for each other. Charulata thanks him, coz of this proposal, but Baa brings in, that Vaibhav should be asked first, before taking any decision. Virani just replies, that he once took such a decision, without asking Vaibhav and Vaibhav accepted it, now it won't be different; he needs only BB's permission. Motilal warns BB, to think properly about it, after all what today happened. Virani wants to leave for dinner, but suggests to BB, he shouldn't think through heart but brain...

Part two:

Devki is seen by her 'Fey', crying and expressing her emotions and thoughts, saying that only those who don't have a father can understand, what she's going through. When she asks, why she was tortured for so many years, living apart from her father, her 'Fey' says, because my brother isn't capable of any relation. He would've brought just pain to her. Whereon Devki points out, that how can she decide, which pain is good. How can BB decide it? Maybe her father would've changed, if she lived with him. She has seen on emptiness in his eyes and when he was dragged out of the room, she says, he looked at her. Devki blames her 'Fey' for taking her happiness from her and taking her father's chance of changing and wants to know, why. BB just then enters the room and tells her, that this was the only way, they saw, after her mother's death. He explains, that if Devki had known the Dalichand they knew, she would've never asked this question. This man sold the milk, which came for Devki, and bought 'Daru". Once he came to take her from BB, but BB didn't let this happen. Then he went to her school and his eyes were all on her earrings. Devki doesn't know it anymore, but she was even afraid of her father's shadow. He also tried, to kidnap her, just to get some money from BB; this was the day, BB decided to sent her to London. BB says, if she had lived with her father, she would've wished for him to die; but to think that her father was dead, was way better. Frey adds to all this, that her brother didn't respect any relation, beside drinking. When BB said, that today he crossed all his limits, Frey tries to explain, that if he'd known, that Devki was his own daughter, he wouldn't have ever done this. Devki is confused, as she had this picture of her father, that her father is the worlds best fahter, but now, that BB told her all this, what should she think? Should she love her father or not? And for that she may never forgive BB, though she loves BB. With that Devki leaves, leaving a heart broken BB behind. Frey thinks, that she just need a bit time to think.

Part three:

BP is now sure, that it would be best, if Devki would go into Virani's house.

Motilal and Baa mistrust Virani, wondering why he's doing all this. Motilal says, he just can't understand his own son, what he's doing and asks: what happened to our 'sanskars'? Whereon Baa replies, world's 'sanskar', which he got for the past 30 years, won against ours. Baa is sure, that Virani won't ever forget his revenge (she is sure, that everything that happened on the party was part of his plan) and when this plan didn't work, he saw another way to reach his goal. If Devki becomes the DIL of Virani, he can pay back BB's slap, whereon Motilal wonders, that Virani wants revenge for something that happened so long before. And baa tells him, that only she, I.M. Virani and BB know the secret of this slap. She stops Motilal from asking and says, he should understand, that this slap was the cause for everything, for what Ishwar is now. Motilal doubts, that Devki will accept the proposal, but Baa points out, that Ishwar won't give up. As long as he hasn't suffered a defeat, he thinks of the victory to be his; he hasn't even thought about Devki refusing. And if seeing all this through Ishwar's eyes, Devki has just two options: Either to bring him victory or to loose herself. After this, there is a 'close' moment between Baa and Motilal, where Baa 'feeds' him, before leaving.

Part four:

Charulata brings milk for Virani. Charulata is happy, that Virani wants the same girl as she to be their DIL and says also, that after years she thinks of herself being a part of Virani's life. She won't ask him, why he took this decision, coz she's glad, that her wish is now his decision. All she'll do is to pray to 'Ishwar' that Devki accepts the proposal, whereon Virani aks, to which Ishwar is she praying? And she replies, today to both. After Charulata leaves, Virani get flashes of the party, the revelation about Devki and BB and what Baa told him about the secret ans says to himself: Devki Shah, now you have to become the DIL of this house.

Precap:

BB and Fey tell Devki about the proposal and Devki wonders, how it is possible, that such hatred turned into love. On the other hand Virani also reveals to Vaibhav about the proposal, saying his and Devki's couple would be perfect in the business world. Vaibhav tells his father, that now he doesn't want to think only about business, but his life too.

Edited by Hesperus - 01 March 2011 at 6:17am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsdavisPinki_Baulmilwebshiny3phoo_12sravssDamyanthiveil_of_rosessonia77Anvi2009anonymous7Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha--Preeti-

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
thanks for update...
just few pointers...devki's fathers name is Dalichand
its BB not BP....bhavanji bha..bha is used in gujarati for "rich n respected person"
dalichand used sale devki's milk money for Daru aka alcoholSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hesperus

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i think Vaibhav might not accept the proposal so easily.

Hesperus

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
thanks 

Hesperus

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargi.

thanks for update...
just few pointers...devki's fathers name is Dalichand
its BB not BP....bhavanji bha..bha is used in gujarati for "rich n respected person"
dalichand used sale devki's milk money for Daru aka alcoholSmile

Ah, thanks for correcting me Embarrassed 
Dunno why, but I always hear BP Confused I've corrected it myself now LOL

veil_of_roses

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks...
So will Devki accept the proposal?Ermm

Hesperus

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index