India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Feb 28th 2011 - Written Update

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Karan [CRYPT]says Abha. Abha's eyes open. She frantically looks around everywhere. Sid says abe you look exactly like me. Karan says Abha. Sid says Abha who? Abha Karan Prasad, is she your wife? Karan nods slightly. Sid says then who are you? You're not Karan are you? The one from Ujjain? Karan nods his head again. Sid says abe kamine you're here? Do you know that your wife Abha went crazy looking for you.  I just sent her in the bus to Ujjain. Do you realize what is going to happen in your house? Its going to be a disaster. Do you know the story? She took me home as Karan. I was playing your role in Ujjain. Think. What else would she have done? Your "maa ki aankh" massi Yashodhra and her kamina Dushyant had really spoiled it all. But you don't worry. I have really taught Dushyant a lesson. I hit him so much that he won't even be able to realize anything. But it is so important for you to come back. Are you ok? You have to come back quickly. Karan shakes his head as if saying no. He is trying to say something to Sidd, but the words are hard to understand. It seems as if he is saying I don't have much time. Sidd says stop this dialogue baazi. If anything happens to you then your Abha will die. Karan says Siddharth...Siddharth says abe how do you know my name? Karan says Siddharth.....Abha...save everyone. Maasi nahi.....A flashback is shown of when Karan, Dushyant, and Yasho are in the scary place and Karan finds out the truth. Karan is struggling with words. (My breath stops. The way the AV is shown it seems like he died). Siddharth says Doctor, he's dying. Sidd says hey Karan, Karan. Wake up. Sidd says Karan breathe. Siddharth tries to grab the doctor's attention. He says Karan everyone is waiting for you. Breathe. The doctor says I'm sorry he is no more. Cry Siddharth sheds tears. He yells Karan. Abha is shown on the bus crying while Sidd is in the hospital crying.[/CRYPT]

Yasho says its been so  long now. We should have been getting the good news by now.[CRYPT] This Dushyant is good for nothing. He has kept me worried. Yasho is pacing the floor. Devyani walks in and says what do you keep murmuring all alone? She has this make up powdery stuff on her face. Devyani says do you wish to apply this? You'll become pretty. Yasho gets a phone call. Yasho says yeah where were you dead till now? Someone else is on the phone and says he's not dead. His name is Dushyant nah? He is admitted at the City Hospital right now and His phone had this number so I called on this number. Come to the hospital as soon as possible. Yasho says ok and hangs up. Yasho thinks to herself Dushyant has ruined the game once again, but Abha is coming. I have to stay here. Or everything will be ruined. Devyani continues applying the ointment all over her face. Yasho says listen. Go wash your face. Devyani says what? Yasho says You have to leave for MUmabi in a little bit. Dushyant is in the hospital. Don't tell anyone ok? And keep your mouth shut. Go. This Dushyant..I had sent him to kill Karan and he himself landed in the hospital.[/CRYPT]

Karan is shown. Siddharth has [CRYPT] a flashback of when Karan said to him Abha...save everyone. Siddharth puts his hand on Karan's. Sidd says to himself I will have to tell Abha.[/CRYPT]

The SB is being decorated. [CRYPT] Pratibha says is everything done? Pratibha says hurry up. After this we have to make Karan's favorite food. You remember nah? Shaam says yes madam. Pratibha says ok hurry up. She goes to another servant, Raju, and asks him how much more time will it take? Hurry up. He will be here soon. She walks upstairs to Jaggu. Pratibha says what's the matter? You're smiling and...Jaggu says nothing Pratibha. It feels nice to see you so happy.  I'm feeling the day when you were in the delivery room giving birth to Karan and I was waiting outside. I was happy and also scared. I'm happy because we will be celebrating both of their birthdays together. I'm worried that after knowing the truth how everyone will react. I feel reassured that you are with me. And now there is no secrets between us. Pratibha thinks to herself I wish I could tell about Yasho's real character. After our family reunites together then I will tell you everything. And then we all will face Yasho together. The servant says sir just like you had asked both the cakes have arrived. Jaggu says let's go. They both walk downstairs to receive the cakes. They open the first cake that says "happy birthday karan." They open the 2nd cake that says "happy birthday ranchod." Both Jaggu and Pratibha smile. Pratibha says its absolutely perfect. Vimal is walking in the direction of the cakes. Just as he approaches they both close the cake covers. Vimal says wow cake. VImal asks papa why two cakes? Jaggu says you'll find out in the evening. Vimal says I'll go check the preparations. Yasho comes and thinks to herself what does it mean by two cakes? Who else has a birthday today? Abha's family arrives. Jaggu says to Prakash your parents didn't come? Prakash says no they are coming in another auto. Mami goes to Shelly and says namaste Shelly ji. How are you? Shelly says I'm fine. Shelly notices the cake and says out loud for Mami to hear there is only one birthday, but two cakes? Mami says what is the big deal in that? One cake will be with eggs and the other without eggs. What do they call it? Egg less cake. That's what they call it nah? Shelly says how intelligent. Mami says thank you. Yasho comes and says give me the cakes. I'll put them in the fridge. Pratibha turns around. She is about to stop Yasho, but then goes to the door as Abha's parents have arrived. Pratibha says you did a good thing by coming before Abha came. On Karan's birthday we want to give you all a big surprise. Come.[/CRYPT]

Yasho has the servants place the cake on a table in the kitchen. She tells the servants to go out and see if there is any work that needs to be done[/CRYPT] in the halls. She thinks to herself the two names will be written on the cake. It will be those peoples birthdays. Who is that person that these people are wanting to celebrate grandly? Karishma walks in and says maasi ji you have a very bad habit of being James Bond. Otherwise why would you be looking over the cake like that? Yasho says I was looking at how the designs look like. Pratibha walks in and says Yashodhra Look at it in the evening. If you look at it now the fun will be ruined. Shyam come here. Keep these cakes in the fridge. And then give me the key. Yasho thinks to herself there is something that I have to find out soon. Two cakes. Who is this important person?[/CRYPT]

The servant says sir the car that you had sent to get Abha and Karan has arrived.[CRYPT] Vimal is like that means Karan is here. Shh close all the lights. The lights are shut off and everyone gets in position to surprise him. Vimal starts singing "Happy Birthday To You..." followed by the rest. Abha walks in in surprise. Abha stares at everyone who stare back at her. Vimal says Abha you have come alone? Where is Karan? Jaggu says Abha why are you quiet? Where is Karan? Pratibha says he must be around here somewhere. Pratibha says Karan? Pratibha says Abha where is Karan? Vimal says Karan?  CP says say something dear. Say something Abha. Abha slowly faints. Everyone rushes to Abha. There is movement in Karan's hands. (W*F. One minute they show him dead and the next minute alive?) The doctor says oh my god. There is movement in his hands. We should start the treatment again. Pratibha and CP are waiting until the doctor examines Abha. The doctor says where is her husband? Pratibha says he's outside. What's the matter doctor?[/CRYPT]

Jaggu says Vimal were you able to reach Karan?[CRYPT] Vimal says Papa I've been trying for a long time, but I am unable to reach his phone. Pratibha comes downstairs and everyone looks at her. Thakur ji says what is the matter? Abha is ok right? Pratibha starts smiling. She says Abha is perfectly alright Thakur saab. There is  nothing to worry about. Soon there will be a small baby in this house. You are going to become a nana and she looks at Jaggu and you will become a dada. Everyone smiles (except Shelly and Yasho) and they are all so happy. Jaggu says that is great news. Thakur and Jaggu congratulate each other. Yasho thinks to herself here new good news is coming and I'm dying to hear about Karan's death.[/CRYPT]

Treatment is being done on Karan.[CRYPT] The doctor says nurse CPR. CP is patting Abha's head. She awakens. Abha gets up and says maa. I want to tell your something. CP says even I have to tell you something. I am very happy. Now I will have to tell you what to eat and what not to eat. How to take care of yourself in  9 months...I have to tell and teach you everything. Abha is shocked. Abha thinks to herself I'm going to be a mother? She touches her tummy. She thinks to herself Karan I have him/her in my stomach and you..where are you Karan?

Precap: Treatment is being done on Karan. The doctor says he's alive. It's a miracle.

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 28 February 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

chintan02OpandaywebkapRamyaseatacnbhattacharyareshma12lilybellegsvet76rmishraSejal_DesaiShwetavmomsx3annie1982anushkhajennyrsBabygirlsroshnuasaharyaBsankoinkoinksharmilaprasadJashpagshah84queenyreena71adhewarnevaraShaliniLferoza25stka28Humtum25pappy123coralnymph9rupa_politemilwebvanipunjarishiny3remyaraghavanpaulsibilariannapearldesaiUtishmadhan0022aasaxena3sriyapooja***Anu***kwebbelkamuralident4ufatsoprinks75heartsmartHeenapmusica10sweetbibirgattuRaima36divra4virambmm1985therimsimgaayikaushaliPedaPutijaChalhovGauri22KhaLidaHirene_cdaddysgirl786A HUGE FANsharalabharadwaj_k-Happy4Ever-ParamjitkoptypNisa_nrkhyser2k11rayadalliewaterlily_126pushpiPrestigiousOmaRamdassKiranSD1DesiGirl_VishaD.nycsweetieset_rajRajiniliciousSilverBellALUJNA21-Swetha-

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for short form

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

rianna Groupbie
rianna
rianna

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
so I am guessing that Sid will go back and play the part of Karan FOR REAL because he would not want to hurt Abha!! oh boy oh boy oh boy....

Cutiepie Rani

Sab_1311 Senior Member
Sab_1311
Sab_1311

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks...eagerly awaiting the rest...

Cutiepie Rani

Sab_1311 Senior Member
Sab_1311
Sab_1311

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
omg Cry 
I'm starting to hate this show...

Cutiepie Rani

sweetbibi Senior Member
sweetbibi
sweetbibi

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
oh my god what an episode Is Abha pregnant? Is that why the doc ask for her husband

Cutiepie Rani

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
thx for the update

Cutiepie Rani

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update why doc calling for Karan???Tomorrow Episodes is so much awaited.

Cutiepie Rani

Go to top