Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

To CVs - if u cant write a script then pls COPY!!!

abhaypiya_4evr Senior Member
abhaypiya_4evr
abhaypiya_4evr

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Guyz i seriously feel that if the CVs cant write a script then they should directly copy stuff from vampire diaries...atleast we wouldnt have to see all these crap...this show is taking the shape of a typical utter-nonsense Ekta soap yaar...pls i dont want this Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

t930bloodlinemsainhjaugSapphire_238-Doppelganger-Ritzie

msainhjaug Senior Member
msainhjaug
msainhjaug

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

yeah rite their originality is very dangerous for pia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaypiya_4evrSapphire_238Ritzie

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely.What was todays episode all about?AngryAbhay hitting PiyaShocked.I can't believe this happened in our show!!!!
Seriously if the creatives and writers cannot come up with something original then they better copy VD\twilight frame to frame.That would be way better that seeing out favourite characters and couple getting destroyed with each episode!!!!!

Edited by Kritz08 - 28 February 2011 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaypiya_4evrmsainhjaug

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Or they can just copy from IF. There are much better FFs being written here. I think they just need to acknowledge the fans and the fans will be happy. 

Edited by Ritz93 - 28 February 2011 at 11:47am
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
seriously even i dont want this............. aftr watching todays show i was strongly feeling that cvs are out of script and ideas................ i think they need to read forum ff they are much much gud den dere script.........Angry
abhaypiya_4evr Senior Member
abhaypiya_4evr
abhaypiya_4evr

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Yup yaar!! the CVs have completely lost their brains...i mean now what is the difference between Abhay and Sid...Abhay is hurting Piya and Sid wishes to hurt Piya...now whom can we say to be the lover of Piya...bechari Piya...kahan vampires ke beech mein aake phans gayi Confused

Abhay used call himself 'heartless' but now i find he is 'BRAINLESS' too LOL

CVs pls take stuff from so many sources available here...VD/twilight/IF FFs but pls dnt use ur NON-EXISTENT brains!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripa_here

Yup yaar!! the CVs have completely lost their brains...i mean now what is the difference between Abhay and Sid...Abhay is hurting Piya and Sid wishes to hurt Piya...now whom can we say to be the lover of Piya...bechari Piya...kahan vampires ke beech mein aake phans gayi Confused

Abhay used call himself 'heartless' but now i find he is 'BRAINLESS' too LOL

CVs pls take stuff from so many sources available here...VD/twilight/IF FFs but pls dnt use ur NON-EXISTENT brains!!!!

i guess they left there brains at ekta's partyWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaypiya_4evr

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index