India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

28-Feb Written Updates!

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Epi starts with, Damu and Alka entering house and taunting Sarjaa. However Sarjaa is ignorant towards them. (Sorry, missed out this scene little bit). Damu calls Sushila and hands over salary to her. Alka is looking with proud as if they only give money given in house. Sushila counts money and asks her, what's this? Only 2000Rs? We have expenses in house this month. Alka puts up excuse as this year end, our tax is getting deducted hence we are getting less salary. Sushila is speechless. Sarjaa tells them if they are falling short of money, then he can search job for them. But he will charge commission. Alka is irritated. She tells Sushila she is having headache, can Sushila prepare tea for her? Sushila agrees. Sarjaa is angry on that. Sushila goes to kitchen. Alka signs Damu to come inside. She goes into room. Sarjaa says to Damu, go inside as your wife has asked you to do so. Damu was about to say something, but leaves that. Sarjaa continues, he is goon but atleast not hide money from his family. He does everything openly.

Chandu comes and first time ever he is angry on Sarjaa. He continues he knows what he has done today. And if he is feeling proud about that, then he is wrong. Who gave him rights to judge everything as per his own wish. He tells Chandu, he doesn't know anything. Chandu says he knows everything about what happened. Sonali tries to calm him down saying Sushila doesn't know anything about it. However Chandu says let her also come to know what he did today. Sushila and Alka come outside. Sushila asks Sarjaa what he did today. Chandu tells her he attacked on school bus and broken glass of buses. Sarjaa justifies but he didn't harm to kid. He made sure that they will reach safely to their home. Chandu says so whats great, but did you think kids were scared and that girl was scared too. Sarjaa looks at him strangely. He asks him, are you talking about the girl from Dubey compound? Chandu tells everyone he also harassed one girl who joined there recently. Sarjaa says do you know that girl snatched job of Mohini when she needed that. He just gave warning to her as she was girl. If Kamlesh or Chaman would have been at that place, he would have broken their bones. Alka says now he has started threatening girls too. Now don't what will happen next? Sarjaa angrily tells Damu, take your wife inside. Doesn't she know when two brothers are talking, there is no need to poke nose in between. Alka irritatingly goes inside. Sarjaa turns to Chandu and tells him, you don't know these people come from outside, snatches our job. Chandu is still angry, he says you are massiha of Penkarwadi, you can do anything right. If that girl was doing job, then it was her need. Can't you see that? Sarjaa says you can see need of that girl. But you can't see need of Mohini? Chandu says but after all need is need. Who gave you rights to decide what is correct or not. Sarjaa tells Sushila Chandu has gone mad today and is about to leave. But Chandu catches his hand and stops him. Sarjaa asks him what he is up to. Chandu says you have to apologies to that girl and you have to give her job back. Sarjaa asks him, have you gone mad? He is still kid and has not seen world yet. The day he will see that, he will come to know how these people snatches everything from you and your own people are just helpless. Chandu argues with Sarjaa and says its fine then. You do whatever you want and I will do whatever I wish. Chandu leaves from there. Sushila and Sonali are tensed. Sarjaa is thoughtful.

(Very very much good scene! Must watch from today's episode. First time ever argument between two brothers and that too because of Niru. I felt like watching scene from Deewar movie.)

At Dubey compound, Chaman comes and asks Dubey if Niru has come. Dubey says yes. He points that she is inside. Albela runs to her and asks her what happened? Why didn't she call him? He gave his no. right? Albela asks her to come with him. Niru says she doesn't want to get into all this. She just needed a job. She will find that herself. Chaman says I wasted my 40,000 on Kamlesh to give you job. I didn't care about my commission too and you are not ready to come with me? Niru says she will not with him and goes inside to give water to her baba.

Albela thinks this is not working. If he does fight one more time, he will lose Niru. He again needs to come up with some mind game to beat Sarjaa. He comes inside where Niru is giving water to her baba. He asks her to come with him. Niru is not ready. Albela shouts on her and she is scared. Vishwa is scared too and drops the glass. Niru confronts him and tells Vishwa she will come back soon. Niru accompanies Chaman( Jai ho Niru mayya ki. Yeh bechare Chandu ko hi bhashan deti hain…)

Niru and Albela comes to one place. Niru asks him where he has brought her? Chaman says lets go inside you will come to know everything. Kamles joins them too. They go inside. Its police station, where Sarjaa's father(Maruti) is working. He is giving instruction to other constable to file complain if anyone comes. Chaman comes inside and says they have complained. Maruti asks him, since when he started believing in police. They all are fed up handling their fights. Chaman tells him, he is here to make complain. One boy harassed Niru and broke the school-bus too. Kamlesh also adds same. Maruti asks Albela, bus is broken and you didn't do anything. Albela replies I knew before coming here. If your relatives are creating problem, how will you file our complain. Maruti scolds him that he is very much proud of his profession. He asks Albela to give the name of the person. Kamlesh replies, he is gangleader of Penkarwadi gang, Sarjerao Bhosale.

Everyone in police station is shocked. Maruti rao is shocked too.

Episode ends.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821milwebkelsdv-hottSaee.TAbhiAni_Monu_Faiza_samusmrasulprncz--Sia--sujji0609LimitLessFanP.Kamaljit.SeanNikki_Titli-Swetha-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I know , mujhae joothe padengae for taking side of Niru , but what can she do ?? she is staying at someones place , and Chaman could have done anything , he made it clear , and Niru giving bashan to chaman wont do anything , all he need is slap from her which will take her and her baba out of house 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dv-hott

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Darshu dii....

I really loved the bro moment..... both were right and wrong at the same time......  even in their heated argument...... there was lots of love at the same time concern for each other.......

And finally got to see the scene of Sonali joining Sarja in Alka chakkar.... and the way Sarja was talking to Alka-Damu was damn funny......

Jaya although i agree with you about Niru.... but the problem is although forced but she's agreeing to all the wrongdoings of Albela...... 

Edited by sujji0609 - 28 February 2011 at 8:15pm
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Thanx Darshu for the update. The confrontation between the brothers was worth watching and to be precise only part which was worth watching. Loved the scene and Sarja taunting(teasing)Confused alka and damu was also good.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

nilmin Senior Member
nilmin
nilmin

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
awesome update Smile
thanxxxxx
_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the updt

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index