BV is going nowhere!!!

pravitha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I have started hating BV now and it has really been enough showing Anandi sooo dumb to things! As a child she was very clever and always questioned the things around her to know what is right and wrong. But when so much is happening, she remaining quiet, is killing her very character!

It is just another triangle drama on TV now! And the 3 year leap much awaited seems to be even more annoying where Jagya comes home as a doctor still smitten by gauri !

He just likes "being loved". Before he liked being loved by Anandi. Now he likes being loved by Gauri thats it. In truth, he never loved anyone but himself !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pravitha

He just likes "being loved". Before he liked being loved by Anandi. Now he likes being loved by Gauri thats it. In truth, he never loved anyone but himself !! 

👏

what a line!
never thought about that.... 😕

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeaahh rightly said....Jagya has always been a brat since childhood...self centered and selfish...although when he was young he was still quite lovable....
Neha_K thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Yeaahh rightly said....Jagya has always been a brat since childhood...self centered and selfish...although when he was young he was still quite lovable....

oye...... he's still lovable! 😉

pravitha thumbnail

Yes true... This is what happens with bad bringing up and pampering of male child(especially) in the house... thats why clearly he could say those words to anandi... "did i ask you to do all those sacrifices for me?" 

at a point... the whole family and world has been too good to him no matter what he did... it has become an ordinary thing for him now... ! He WILL face the truth of the world when the first human being on the earth is going to be bad to him... but by then he would have already broken all the hearts... 

be it a girl or boy baby, while bringing up, it is important to give all love and comforts...but more important than that would be to make the child know the value of what he/she has got  !  

failing which, will end up in something like this! this is what exactly is the common fault of indian bringing up...

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha_K

oye...... he's still lovable! 😉

Hahahaha yaa yaa even I like him 😳....he is still lovable...bas jhoot bolna band kare... baaki sab theek hai...ek dum mast banda 
Neha_K thumbnail
as khushi said aaj ka badapao kiss k baad ka expression.... uff he is too gud!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pravitha

be it a girl or boy baby, while bringing up, it is important to give all love and comforts...but more important than that would be to make the child know the value of what he/she has got  !  

👏👏👏👏Kya baat hai👏👏

well said...VALUE is something which Jagya doesnt know anything about.. he doesnt realise the value of anything.. be it the money, confort, love, care, relations. nothing.. all he knows is his own comfort.. he is unconfortable with village life why he prefers city life for him, he doesnt love Anandi anymore,, why he wants a modern girl for him..
I hope the report of Anandi being an actress is true sometime.. and she is much more famous and glamorous than GAuri and lets see if he leaves GAuri and go back to Anandi.. anycase he still wont know anything except than love for himself.
pravitha thumbnail

Yes... When Jagadish's character was shown as a child, i never thought he will turn out as a Chauvinist and self-centered man like this !! it is shocking to show something like this. The bitter truth is that, in 9 cases out of 10, it is "OK" for the guy to be like this in Indian families... that is what is even more annoying....

when this show is reaching inside every home and creating waves amongst the family systems, I hope they don't show something nonsensical and play something that could be misleading to the already twisted minds in our country !!!  Jagya's character has to repent on national television for what he has done on... and the repenting part has to be really stressed.... else the whole show could be taken otherwise easily...