Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 28th February Written Update (Page 7)

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks for the written update Sathya.

It's after re-reading updates and thinking about it that I realised CVs truly want to show that P is the only one with an influence on K....I for one find that regrettable Ouch

K had no such qualms when using his mother's love for him for his selfish reasons...but now mister is full of repentance because he can't lie to P.....

I would like to saw more balance in K's character....I'm not interested in seeing a dumb down lover....develop his character as other things than simple lover boy....

My pleasure, Aeryn ..

I have to disagree on that , Aeryn..it is not only Pratigya who has an influence but Sajjan Singh holds some place in his heart....had it been only Pratigya..Krishna did not have the need to resort to this farce [ as he had outright said that he will not work] ..it is   his father's plight that has induced Krishna to indulge in this deceit ....

It would be bec Krishna knows deep down that Amma is a bit like him and will understand  ..but where Pratigya is concerned , He is well aware that Pratigya is not carved from the same tree as the Thakur's ..that  she is idealistic girl who believes him [whereas Amma does not ]  therefore his anxiety  cos he knows his current antic will break her down and cause a scar..

Agree with  you on balancing factor though ..Krishna's  groW*H is  not balanced..

Tanthya,

I do agree with you that apart from Pratigya, SS is the second one most important person in his life......but as I've said he comes after Pratigya....
While I think seeing SS' plight made K somewhat feels guilty, I don't agree that only that was enough to make him want to play this farce....pratigya has still a predominant role in this IMO. She was angry that he didn't pay heed to SS and KN's claims and was effectively showing it....I wonder if Prats didn't made her displeasure visible, would he have pay heed to anything at all?

I think he takes his parents way too much for granted and his attitude with amma was disturbing as it appeared as if he had no feelings whatsoever, not even an hint of remorse for what he has done...even if he thinks that his family can take it better than prast, he must be aware that as a mother she would still be bound to feel highly pained even if she understands the motive behind his action, no? Same with SS, he is shown to be able to lie throught his teeth to him but cannot meet pratigya's face, shaking, avoiding her and fearing the day she'll find out....

Lover boy always overcomes brother and son persona.....Ouch

Edited by Aeryn - 01 March 2011 at 2:49pm

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for updatesBig smile

Go to top