Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

omg omg omg omg omg omg (Page 2)

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

I have only 4 words to say(well,i have alot more butLOL...if i do i'll be here all day so..)
Simply... THE CHARM IS BACKLOL
Go MAANEET!!!Smile
Congrats on 250 episodes,Hope we get to see thousandsLOL
I am sooo addicted,i need helpTongue
Any Psychologists here?TongueBig smile
HahaTongue

haha..im also addicted... BIG TIME! its called the Maaneet Effect! haha

btw i just wanna know..i got this dialogue from ur post...when did he say this?? 

Maan:me kehta ta key Mey badal raha hu,phir kehta tha ke woh mujhe badal rahi hai par aaj kehta hu Geet mujhe badal gayee.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saruu-

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

I have only 4 words to say(well,i have alot more butLOL...if i do i'll be here all day so..)
Go MAANEET!!!Smile
HahaTongue

btw i just wanna know..i got this dialogue from ur post...when did he say this?? 

Maan:me kehta ta key Mey badal raha hu,phir kehta tha ke woh mujhe badal rahi hai par aaj kehta hu Geet mujhe badal gayee.
This wasnt 2days episode,it was the dhaba episode when Maan and geet dance in the rain and hug.Then geet runs away and maan stays standing there looking at the rain.Then he says that.
Episode number 71,Date 14th july.OMG!!! I am so obseesed,i even know epi number and date!! God help me!!!SmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnlilsasha-Priti11-

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
agree with u

PGirn

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PGirn

Go MAANEET!!!Smile
HahaTongue

This wasnt 2days episode,it was the dhaba episode when Maan and geet dance in the rain and hug.Then geet runs away and maan stays standing there looking at the rain.Then he says that.
Episode number 71,Date 14th july.OMG!!! I am so obseesed,i even know epi number and date!! God help me!!!SmileSmileSmile

hahaha...its ok...i also have geet maan scenes in my lappie and i dunno how many times i have watched one particular scene...so im not surprised to see such Maaneet fan! u dont need help..just be happy in this pagalpan haha

-Saruu-

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
OUR MSK IS BACK

PGirn

mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
it was a very good episode
good to see angry young maan
arjun scared me by his vampire looks

PGirn

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
OMG! I am a deewani of the BG scores used in Geet. Most famous having to be our never-ending Maaahiiiiiiiiiii LOL

But honestly, they have a really wonderful music director. They have some of the best BG scores I've heard in a serial .. because first off .. they thankfully do not have that DHADHAN DHADHAN music when you know .. everyone got a shock of their life about the simplest things (in Kekta Land) .. you know the whole .. zooming in on each face, and rotating the angle of the zoom a little and all with the same effect as if we didn't already know that they're all surprised .. LMAO. But no .. GHSP set new highs when I heard its BG scores for every moment -- whether romantic, shocking, tension-building, etc etc.

I even loved the exclusive Shaadi BG scores they used! They made a new set of BG scores just for it which I loved. Especially the music that starts when Geet is coming for the Garland Ceremony and Maan is awestruck seeing his bride come down Embarrassed

LOL got off track there.. but agree with you 100%! Saturday and today's episodes are some of the best we've had in weeks with all that NAAM torture!

Z

PGirn

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
agree with u omg 

PGirn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index