Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Uttaran is all about... (Page 2)

Poll Question: what is uttaran all about?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.78%]
3 [8.33%]
21 [58.33%]
7 [19.44%]
2 [5.56%]
2 [5.56%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

aur nahin tho kya yaar, life is not about cooking food for other and finding pleasure in compliments , its about standing for what is urs and standing for right 
absolutely!! righteousness without watching out for yourself is foolishness....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by JustJ

aur nahin tho kya yaar, life is not about cooking food for other and finding pleasure in compliments , its about standing for what is urs and standing for right 
absolutely!! righteousness without watching out for yourself is foolishness....

i too just love wat jaya said here .. Big smile very true

Radhajee

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
jaya tum ne sahi kaha hai, yeh show pagal hai lol kyunkitapu jo hai iss main. lol 
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Personally I think the options of extreme negativity and below average positivity should have been included.......................for me that is really what this serial is about.

Not to mention the most illogical substance in the storyline.............Imagine the most undeveloped mind will think that if he or she does not like a friend then break their cycle or go on a picnic and leave their friend behind.................or get someone to bump off a friend if you don't like them and the police will not arrest you..................I am not generalizing but it is always a possibility which someone should  take heed of.

I think someone needs to wake up and see what rubbish they are showing.OuchOuchOuch

But it is a good topic..........well done XaviSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillatiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Personally I think the options of extreme negativity and below average positivity should have been included.......................for me that is really what this serial is about.

Not to mention the most illogical substance in the storyline.............Imagine the most undeveloped mind will think that if he or she does not like a friend then break their cycle or go on a picnic and leave their friend behind.................or get someone to bump off a friend if you don't like them and the police will not arrest you..................I am not generalizing but it is always a possibility which someone should  take heed of.

I think someone needs to wake up and see what rubbish they are showing.OuchOuchOuch

ur welcome aditit maam, i think uttaran is full of negativity, not even once did good prevail evil for a long time..its so upsetting to see that Big smile

Radhajee

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

ur welcome aditit maam, i think uttaran is full of negativity, not even once did good prevail evil for a long time..its so upsetting to see that Big smile

I am old enough as it is ....so please don't call me maam............Aditi is fine with me............this Forum really has the most polite people I have come across .............and that is so wonderful to see.......Smile
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xavivilla

I am old enough as it is ....so please don't call me maam............Aditi is fine with me............this Forum really has the most polite people I have come across .............and that is so wonderful to see.......Smile

i know ur older than me soo it would not seem nice to just call u by name so i added an extra bit of respect with it, i don;t know what to call u. Confused Big smilethis forum has polite people but the other extreme is also not vacant. LOL...people like u make this forum a heavenly peace with ur expericence and wisdom, its no match for the dumb storyline here LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12Radhajeetiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
@Jaya. Very well said. Agree withyou. The show was and always will be glorification of evil winning.....

Go to top