Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyar Ka New Funda! Hit & Run!:D (Page 8)

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
right....d stroy is proceeding jst like odr EK shows. Angry

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ridwana1234

Oh god! I almost cried seeing this scene, what is this? Is this love? Did not expect this from Abhay. The cv's have gone mad, This is totally illogical and rubbish behavior by Abhay. If he loves Pia then he should explain her everything oh god not in mood of saying something totally hated today's episode.

@yepe thats love in Ekta's bookLOL

@ bold someone should tell them this simple formula, that a couple need to talk to solve things not hit an runLOL
@ blue join the club we are all in the same boat!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Kiranni: Awwiee! Don't worry too much!! I know you love AbhIya but I think you should love your books more at the moment! Aaj Shaam??!! Shocked Shocked And you're still here on IF?? Lol!! I, toh, have time till Thursday Wink All the best!Hug

you are right chillz...i should love my books more at this time...yaa aaj shaam..i m in us na..it's 2:20 in afternoon now..exam sham 6 baje hai...bt fir bhi..ab toh padhna hi padega...engineering subjects samajh aate hai..bt US colleges na...requires stupid subjects like history as well...aur history is making me go nuts right nw..tht too american history..Ouch..
thanks for the wishes...i am off now...good night...Hug

ka7heela....sorry didn't reply to your topic only..i was way too furious...bt you made me smile..thanks for that...it was hilarious...Smile

Edited by kiranni - 28 February 2011 at 12:26pm

.Jane..

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

ok i think the creatives are on some kind of drugs , drunk or too high too function. seriously, W*F are the creatives thinking? I am pissed with creatives.Angry. Do they some sense in them???//i thinnk they have left their brain somewhere else? Were they drunk while writing the script??? serioously, today has pissed me off more than last episode. I am in a bad mood already bec some idiot hacked my fb id, hotmail, yahoo, amazon and my other accounts. and on top of this , this abhay's action added to my platter = me bursting with hate, disgust, and AngryDead. I am not in the shape to talk right now. W*H was abhay thinking. today, abhay has disgusted me to the core. does not he have some faith on his love. if he had just told piya, i am sure she would have gone. both abhay and piya enrage me. piya stop being a meek lamb and get some courage girl. be strong, be brave and have some courage. both of them actions are not justified . Abhay or Piya. they both need tight slap

@ red LOL maybe they  forgot that it was Abhay that was doing that scene and not Danish!!LOL

@ bold , hey chill  hun its not worth, seriouslyEmbarrassed 

here a hug for you to calm you downHug so you have been hacked i am sorry i know its bad and can be serious too, but hey its done and you cant do anything about it 

@ blue totally agree with you he should have faith in her he should have talked to her instead of trying to kill herLOL 

@ brown she does have courage but he is crashing her and hurting her all the time poor girl!Ouch i think Abhay is the one who needs a tight slap 
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

you are right chillz...i should love my books more at this time...yaa aaj shaam..i m in us na..it's 2:20 in afternoon now..exam sham 6 baje hai...bt fir bhi..ab toh padhna hi padega...engineering subjects samajh aate hai..bt US colleges na...requires stupid subjects like history as well...aur history is making me go nuts right nw..tht too american history..Ouch..
thanks for the wishes...i am off now...good night...Hug

ka7heela....sorry didn't reply to your topic only..i was way too furious...bt you made me smile..thanks for that...it was hilarious...Smile

You never replied to the topic?? Tussi great ho!ROFL ROFL

Okie dokie. Good Night!! Though I usually stay awake the entire night these days. Regardless, study well! See you tomorrow, maybe..

Btw, I also forgot to reply to your 'fever' thing. It's better today, thanks! Big smile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

i hate todays episode like anything....... if they continue with such stupidity den dey are goin to losse veiwership.............. i mean what the haell they showed today

join the club hun

@ bold thats for sure,  they need to get back to the right track pronto otherwise its going into drain

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index