Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyar Ka New Funda! Hit & Run!:D (Page 6)

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

ok i think the creatives are on some kind of drugs , drunk or too high too function. seriously, W*F are the creatives thinking? I am pissed with creatives.Angry. Do they some sense in them???//i thinnk they have left their brain somewhere else? Were they drunk while writing the script??? serioously, today has pissed me off more than last episode. I am in a bad mood already bec some idiot hacked my fb id, hotmail, yahoo, amazon and my other accounts. and on top of this , this abhay's action added to my platter = me bursting with hate, disgust, and AngryDead. I am not in the shape to talk right now. W*H was abhay thinking. today, abhay has disgusted me to the core. does not he have some faith on his love. if he had just told piya, i am sure she would have gone. both abhay and piya enrage me. piya stop being a meek lamb and get some courage girl. be strong, be brave and have some courage. both of them actions are not justified . Abhay or Piya. they both need tight slap

Edited by syria2014 - 28 February 2011 at 11:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i hate todays episode like anything....... if they continue with such stupidity den dey are goin to losse veiwership.............. i mean what the haell they showed today

ka7eela

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Kiranni: Aww!Hug I know what you mean. For the first time in the history of PKYEK, Abhay's painful screams didn't melt my heart, and that is such a pity! *Sigh* Chhado yaar! I'm going off to study. I have boards to giveErmm 
See ya! And you also study well Big smile

Chillz - I think it was delibrate step by writers. It's for your good only. Bachche board exams chodkar IF and PKYEK pe time spend kar rahein hain. Look at the ppsitive side of it - See if it goes bad, you will focus more on your studies. 

:-( Just trying to see positive side of it. I know there isn't any.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela.Jane..

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Kiranni: Aww!Hug I know what you mean. For the first time in the history of PKYEK, Abhay's painful screams didn't melt my heart, and that is such a pity! *Sigh* Chhado yaar! I'm going off to study. I have boards to giveErmm 
See ya! And you also study well Big smile
@ red...ditto...exactly what i felt today...
yaaa...let's chhado...and study...mereko bhi aaj shaam ko exam hai...stupid epi dekha ab having hard time concentrating now...Ouch
Study well too...Smile
hope your fever is gone now...see you tomorrow..take care...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaRitzie.Jane..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. I dont understand what are they trying to show!? Why are they trying to ruin that one thing that is the usp of the show!?! Im so pissed off right now that dont know what to say. :|

lighteningbuzzka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

I can't believe that this has happened. But the whole Forum seems to be retaliating. 

What is happening to the writers of this "supposed to be amazing show"?

**addressed to BT**
Why don't  you hire, Kaheela, Pocu, Chillz, Madmaxine, Anu, Adi? I think even one of them will write much more logical sense than the ragged pieces you are trying to sell right now.Please don't spoil our favourite characters.

@ brown i know how you feel for the first few minute i was like W*H! my jaw dropped! and then i just burst out laughing!! i mean seriously! what were they thinking?Confused

@ blue awwww you are so sweet Hug

@ red Ouch  they are spoiling them i cant stand thatOuch

Ritzie

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLFunny post....specially the P.S. .....if the normal lovers start following abhiya footsteps...some will land up in hospital while some will land up in jail...

ka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
ka7eela...all I can say is you are a very awesome & brilliant writer..!! 

Love ya..& as always loveeeee..ABHIYA..whatever the situation.Embarrassed.!!

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index