Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyar Ka New Funda! Hit & Run!:D (Page 4)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zehra-pisces

accident was not that bad abhay the saviour can never cause damage to pia's body parts. he saved her millions of times itni jaldi ek accident ki waja se tum log bhool gaye thats unfair with abhay

Abhay can never cause damage to Pia? He hit her with a speeding car, for whatever reasons. Did he forget that she's mortal?, what about the consequences? And he left her there :/.. she seriously could have died.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 28 February 2011 at 11:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

accident was not that bad abhay the saviour can never cause damage to pia's body parts. he saved her millions of times itni jaldi ek accident ki waja se tum log bhool gaye thats unfair with abhay

Abhay can never cause damage to Pia? He hit her with a speeding car, for whatever reasons. Did he forget that she's mortal?, what about the consequences? And he left her there :/.. she seriously could have died.

Exactly!! I wouldn't have taken it this unkindly if Abhay had bothered to go and help her, and heal her like he's done before! Like Poco said, he so deserves all the jhhad Arnab will give him tomorrow. 
Today, I'm officially SAD! I can go till the ends of the world to defend and justify AbhIya and I've done that before but today, I'm helpless and that hurts so bad, it's not even funnyBroken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveka7eela-Doppelganger-Ritzie

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I know we aren't on talking terms but end of the day, we both are sailing in the same boat when it comes to being victims of the creatives ruining our favourite jodi Ouch
I also know it wasn't your intention but thanks for making me smile after all the shocks the past two episodes gave me on the AbhIya frontLOL

-Edited-

I hope they redeem the AbhIya bond fast otherwise I'll hate this show foreverCry Cry Cry

hey we are coolSmile and agreed we are in the same boat, they are spoiling it and i dont understand why!!Ouch

@ purple i am glad i made you smile, seriouslyEmbarrassed

@ blue i am dying to see a proper meaningful scene of them Ouch its like we are waiting for months for nothing!, i mean theys till didn't have any proper conversation like a normal couple every time she says something he will go sshhhLOL or says bas PiyaConfused

we need to see them confess and some substantial scenes after all this show is about their love story 

forget love,  now he tried to kill her by hitting her by car LOL 

Edited by ka7eela - 28 February 2011 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripa_here

Seriously yaar!!!! u wud harm the person whom you love so that nobody else cannot harm her...i mean what rubbish is this!!!! i mean this seems like a game...which of the vampire brothers can harm Piya first...and Abhay is like 'hey big brother im the winner..i've harmed her first'...this is utter nonsense!!!

this only happens in Ekta show LOL thats why  her shows should have  a tag line that goes 'Warningwatching an Ekta show might be hazardousness to one's mental health' 

@ blue ROFL you cracked me up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I can't believe that this has happened. But the whole Forum seems to be retaliating. 

What is happening to the writers of this "supposed to be amazing show"?

**addressed to BT**
Why don't  you hire, Kaheela, Pocu, Chillz, Madmaxine, Anu, Adi? I think even one of them will write much more logical sense than the ragged pieces you are trying to sell right now.Please don't spoil our favourite characters.

Edited by Ritz93 - 28 February 2011 at 11:36am

ka7eela-Doppelganger-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

hey we are coolSmile and agreed we are in the same boat, they are spoiling it and i dont understand why!!Ouch

@ purple i am glad i mad e you smile, seriouslyEmbarrassed

@ blue i am dying to see a proper meaningful scene of them Ouch its like we are waiting for months for nothing!, i mean theys till dindt have any proper conversation like a normal couple every time she says something he will go sshhhLOL or says bas PiyaConfused

we need to see them confess and some substantial scenes after all this show is about their love story 

forget love,  now he tried to kill her by hitting her by car LOL 

Ya, I'd like it if we're coolSmile
Aww!! Thank youEmbarrassed

I know, right?? What's getting on me is not the repetition of scenes or recycling of dialogues but the fact that AbhIya have progressed so much now, that they're beyond all this! Going back to square one doesn't make any sense! It's going against the show and the bond is being shallowed, it's depth and beauty is being ruined!Confused

I am still pro him telling Pia the truth but if he wants to keep her away from Sid, fine, fair enough. But today what he did was beyond ridiculous, forgive me for being so harsh! Saturday, I was mad at him, but somewhere, I was mad at Pia too! I realised that he keeps doing the same thing because Pia keeps falling for it, so I actually blamed Pia more! But today, I only feel bad for PiaOuch

-Edited-

Ritzy, I think they should hire you too! Lol! I seriously liked your version of Saturday's episode so much better! And stop being modest, you write beautifully!

Edited by Chill_Out - 28 February 2011 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaRitzie

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Nice post.I'm so angry at they 'creatives' and 'writers'.AngryAngryEven a 5 year old kid can do a better job than these people.They have such a magical and beautiful couple in their show and this is what they do to them and their story.DeadI'm amazed at their stupidityClapClap

monsoonloveka7eela.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Exactly!! I wouldn't have taken it this unkindly if Abhay had bothered to go and help her, and heal her like he's done before! Like Poco said, he so deserves all the jhhad Arnab will give him tomorrow. 
Today, I'm officially SAD! I can go till the ends of the world to defend and justify AbhIya and I've done that before but today, I'm helpless and that hurts so bad, it's not even funnyBroken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart
DittoCry

monsoonloveka7eela.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index